It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me say it: an audit is a lame, totally invalid excuse for not releasing tax returns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Leftists are getting so desperate.

And The Donald's saying that the election is over [as if this is now magically a non-issue when it definitely is very much a relevant issue] is just as stupid and lame as using an audit as an excuse.

BTW, did The Donald ever say that only his most recent tax return was under audit, or were 10 or more years' worth under audit.

I don't think that we ever learned this.

You just can not bring yourself to refer to him as President Donald Trump or President Trump can you?

I think President Trump should or should have released his tax returns only because he said he would. That being said in my opinion President Trump not releasing his tax returns only reduces his credibility a very small amount.

By no stretch and by no means is President Trump some sort of scum bag for not releasing his tax returns, that notion is absolutely ludicrous and just laughable.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: GreyScale

LOL back at ya!

Those supposedly "leaked" partial tax documents were the "client copy", and were most likely leaked by the Donald himself. You certainly don't hear him calling for an investigation to find his tax document leaker! LOL

Besides, that was the year he married Melania and HAD to file jointly for her citizenship protocol. LOL

The fact is, Trump promised to release his tax returns. He lied to his supporters and to the American people. As for me, no surprise there. I think he's up to his chin in foreign debt and money laundering. His tax returns will ultimately be subpoenaed by the committees investigating his Russian ties, and it will all come tumbling down for Trumpty Dumpty! Bigly!

~sigh~

So you have to fit your idea of what happened by the president leaking his own returns to show that he was bigly? Because nobody but him can leak a return that was done by someone else? For a leaked document that didn't matter at all to anyone besides someone trying desperately to find something wrong to de-legitimize a presidency because he's not a progressive democrat? And he did that to... what?

This is why we have to stop talking. If you are still seriously entertaining some sort of Russian connection to Trump and ignoring the part where Obama used national security resources to actually spy on people that didn't go with his agenda for most of his presidency then there is no reason to talk to you.

It seems that you don't live on the same planet that I do. So no offense, but you landed on my "broken" list.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's both hilarious and exasperating watching the cult defend his lies by saying "it's non of your business, leave President Trump alone!!! :'("

Bottom line: he insisted he would release them. This was a lie. Donnie lied to you.

If one single person amongst you insists that you would have let that slide if Obama or Hillary had done the same, you are 100% lying. There are no two ways about it.
edit on 21-4-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Leftists are getting so desperate.

And The Donald's saying that the election is over [as if this is now magically a non-issue when it definitely is very much a relevant issue] is just as stupid and lame as using an audit as an excuse.

BTW, did The Donald ever say that only his most recent tax return was under audit, or were 10 or more years' worth under audit.

I don't think that we ever learned this.

You just can not bring yourself to refer to him as President Donald Trump or President Trump can you?

I think President Trump should or should have released his tax returns only because he said he would. That being said in my opinion President Trump not releasing his tax returns only reduces his credibility a very small amount.

By no stretch and by no means is President Trump some sort of scum bag for not releasing his tax returns, that notion is absolutely ludicrous and just laughable.

This is the first time I've laughed out loud at a post on ages. You're actually that much of a snowflake that you're upset by people not calling Donnie by his full title? I mean lol. You lot called Obama Barry Hussein for 8 years.

And you have the audacity to call other people butthurt crybabies? Awesome.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join