It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly man killed live over Facebook. Manhunt Ongoing in Cleveland

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: nightmare_david

I don't think anyone in this thread watched the video for entertainment purposes like you suggested.

Look back 2 page

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Why do people want to watch a video of someone getting murdered, you ask?

It's the same reason why we watch horror movies, gore movies, and action movies.

Edit:
The reply buttons on mobile are broken.

This is the post nightmare_david is talking about

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What a conundrum for conservative media, do they demonize the shooter or the victim, since both are black.

You know the usual stuff whenever an innocent black person is killed, they usually dig up dirt on them but now the shooter is black, what do they do?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: trumpsuxx

You seem like the real intellectual type.

What in all that is holy does ths have to do with Conservatives/Liberals?

Let alone your implications of conservatives being racist?

You sir, sound like a bigot to me!

edit on 17-4-2017 by essentialtremors because: need to remember to not feed the bridge dwellers

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: trumpsuxx
What a conundrum for conservative media, do they demonize the shooter or the victim, since both are black.

You know the usual stuff whenever an innocent black person is killed, they usually dig up dirt on them but now the shooter is black, what do they do?

You seriously need help.

This case has absolutely nothing to do with race - but you are so obsessed by it you want to somehow make it about race.
People like you are the true racists.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: trumpsuxx

So, everything is about race, eh? Here's the bottom line, this guy as much admitted he did this because he was pissy over his ex-girlfriend Joy Lane...

If it's anything, it's a mental health issue, but you want to talk about race. OK.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

There are some sick people in this world... If this murderer broadcasted over fakebook, did anyone who was watching report it to the police when this macabre person said he was going to do it?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
They still haven't caught him yet and there are already discussions of a false flag. Twitter is full of conspiracy theorists but if you call them out they flat out deny it. Ah and all the usual groups got involved to politicize this f#cked up situation. They even blame Trump for the murder of Robert Godwin Sr. Some greedy bastards set some fake gofundme pages up to cash in on the tragedy too. I have no words for this vile behavior.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Like I said, they won't catch him alive. I'd be willing to bet he lies dead in a motel room or in his car as I type this. I'd almost bet the homestead on it.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Facebook must remove live stream from its feature

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm not entertaining the fact of watching the video but if this case goes cold in the next 24 hours, this guy could be anywhere. I'm hoping good ol Trump has made the kill order be silent and we find out about it 50 years later as not to condone this behavior.

Live streaming isn't the problem, all kinds of live streaming services, do we shut them all down? People will do as they want... I fear my country is too far gone :/

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is crazy they haven't caught him yet. Insane. He can't run forever, i was hoping to hear they got him today.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty
Don't compare apples to oranges. There aren't any unanswered questions for me when it comes to child predators, perverted acts by perverted people. I also don't watch the videos of people being burned alive or beheaded by terrorists.

It's not always so black and white when someone takes a life. I watched this to get a better understanding of the situation and this man's mental state, just like I watched the videos of cops accused of gunning down innocent people, and the guy on bath salts who started eating someone's face, and listened to the Trayvon Martin audio. I like to see things for myself, gain more insight, and make my own conclusions. I couldn't care less that you judge me for that.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

Why, it's came out now it wasn't even streamed live. It was recorded and then uploaded.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
American gangsters are so hardcore killing old people...dog.
edit on 18-4-2017 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
He has been found, In Erie PA, about 10 miles from where I live. Erie Police started the chase around 11:10 AM this morning, The chase ended at Downing Ave and Buffalo RD. Stevie was found dead with a self inflicted gun shot wound
www.goerie.com...
www.wkyc.com...
www.facebook.com...
edit on 18-4-2017 by Artye because: More links

edit on 18-4-2017 by Artye because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2017 by Artye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

Let's just ban the internet instead, all these half measures are a joke.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The coward took the easy way out. No surprise there. Was there any link to the 2 car dealership victims or were that seperate incidents?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Breaking News out of Cleveland.

Steve Stephens killed himself. Awaiting Press Conference.

breaking911.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
More detail,

Apparently he was spotted by Pennsylvania State Patrol this morning and the Scumbag offed himself after a brief chase.

Here's a link to the press conference.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You can watch the Live news feed in the links I provided above

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join