It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly man killed live over Facebook. Manhunt Ongoing in Cleveland

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
I don't think so in this case. He's out there on his own by the sound of it.

I noticed in the one video he was driving on the right side? Unless he has an import car there is an accomplice...

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Remember when it used to be said, "careful, you'll ruin it for everyone"? Or something close to that?

Well, I'd like to think maybe 10 years ago FB Live would be shut down by now.

I'm biased, of course, because I hate that slimy company.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

It's how the video is made. Its sort of like a mirror image effect.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Ridhya

It's how the video is made. Its sort of like a mirror image effect.

Huh? I've seen lots of videos made by people driving in their cars. I've never seen this "mirror" effect of which you speak.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
What could possess a person to go randomly take the life of another person....and blame it on yet another person.
and to think this POS was a case manager for a children's mental facility

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

With my old Samsung phone, if I used the front camera, everything was mirrored.
As soon as i seen that he was on the wrong side of the car, I immediately remembered my old cell would do that.
So perhaps, I shouldn't say I know I'm correct, and that he doesn't have an accomplice. But I can say from past experience that I'm confident it's a mirrored image.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: starviego

With my old Samsung phone, if I used the front camera, everything was mirrored.
As soon as i seen that he was on the wrong side of the car, I immediately remembered my old cell would do that.
So perhaps, I shouldn't say I know I'm correct, and that he doesn't have an accomplice. But I can say from past experience that I'm confident it's a mirrored image.

In the video, he holds up his job id card. I can't tell if the letters are mirrored though.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Curious ...

People are killed every day. But ... get someone to do it on FaceBook Live ... and, "We gotta put a stop to this shizz. Right now!! Manhuuuuunnnnnt!!"

Well, we can't let someone continue to kill people over Facebook Live without a manhunt, that would be ridiculous. It reminds me of the Washington D.C. snipers who kept serial killing people from the trunk of a car.
edit on 16pmSun, 16 Apr 2017 22:23:13 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

LOL ... They™ have to get him quick before murdering lots and lots of people catches on and becomes a trend.

This guy is killing with a handgun. Imagine a dude out there with an AR-15 taking down strip malls.

Hell ... imagine "a team" of people taking down any public venue.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What is the latest updates? Both social networking and the media have been eerily silent about any updates.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

i've suffered from profound depression for a long, long time but i have never once even considered violence against anyone but myself.

It's hard for me to speak specifics on this topic as I mentioned before having never personally dealt with it. I agree with what you said. I believe a majority are more like you than not. But each case is different. Just like my friend, he knew he had mental health issues, but for some reason he would refuse his treatments at times and that is when he would get in trouble. My friend was arrested, while in jail he was able to wrestle a gun from one of the officers and shot the office. Thankfully the officer was wearing vest, but immediately after shooting the officer he turned the gun on himself.

I don't want it to sound like I'm giving this guy an excuse because that is not the case. I just wanted to bring awareness to the mental health aspect of things.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I also want to add I think FB needs to immediately ban FB live. There have been multiple videos like this portraying violence and its just adding to the "celebrity" status some of these idiots are wanting to seek.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNationI don't want it to sound like I'm giving this guy an excuse because that is not the case.

no no, - i absolutely thought nothing of the kind - you made a good point and i starred it just thought i'd add my own perspective

edit on 16 4 2017 by RoScoLaz5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I agree with whoever posted that "the live feed should cost money" to use but free to watch or maybe one day cost money to watch. There is no point for everyday people to start live streaming their life. The live stream is really good for businesses and events. However since the technology exists and it's so advanced, it's simple for anyone to use. Facebook will have to create some technology to instantly detect violent criminal behavior.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: HawkeyeNationI don't want it to sound like I'm giving this guy an excuse because that is not the case.

no no, - i absolutely thought nothing of the kind - you made a good point and i starred it just thought i'd add my own perspective

my fellow ATS'er!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
dahboo 77 on youtube has possibly made a link to this shooter and the kid that shot and killed himself live recently. And what a coincidence that both last names are stevens

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Shut up! U the only one talking abut race. I hope they see him and shoothe him!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So I just watched a snuff video?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

I just saw it. The poor old man had no idea why this was happening, he tried to shield himself with the plastic bag in vain. Well I hope law enforcement does the country a favor and blasts this man on site. I don't really believe he killed 15 others though, thats ludicrous.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The video is slowly but surely being pulled, probably for the better. Transcript, for those who would rather not see it:

SS: Found somebody I'm about to kill... I'm gonna kill this guy right here. He's an old dude [inaudible]
[exiting car]
SS: Aw, #. # it.
[to Mr G walking along the street]
SS: Hi. Can you do me a favour? Can you say "Joy Lane"?
MrG: What?
SS: Can you say Joy Lane?
MrG: Joy Lane?
SS: Yeah. She's the reason why, uh, this is about to happen to you.
[MrG stands quietly]
SS: How old are you?
[SS pulls gun]
MrG: I don't... Hey hey, look look, I don't, I don't, I don't know nobody by that name--
[gun fired point blank to the temple]
SS: That mother #er dead cos of you, Joy.
[returns to vehicle]
SS: Murders [inaudible] screw it, oh that's #.
[drives off]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join