It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S. Korea's nuclear power reactors not designed to deal with military attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: dianajune

Does anyone here at ATS have any theories as to the most effective but least lethal means of stopping Lil' Kim?

Stopping him from doing what? What has happened now that hasn't been happening for years?

Oh, things like nuking SK, nuking the US, killing his relatives, starving his people, etc.
edit on 16-4-2017 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Im not advocating assassination, but assassinate him.
HE is the origin of the issue.. his lineage is tainted and should end.. not his mil or his generals. Even they are terrified of the little psychopath. Take him out and the threat is diminished so greatly we can WORK WITH the people and government. No one benefits from "nuking" NK.. not even tactical nuked. Just off the weirdo.

Our Seals are working on just that, but I suspect it will be difficult. Like his father, Kim Jung-Un will most likely go into hiding if he hasn't already.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: dianajune

Some things just shouldn't be published.

The media runs these stories knowing fear sells, and these stories many times bring up points enemies may not have thought of.

If Kim didn't put this in strategy he sure has now.

I would be surprised if he didn't already come up with this idea.

I don't think we should live in fear, because that is what he wants. We must be prepared for what will come. Imho WWIII is just around the corner.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I guess SK has a problem.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
North Korea is asking for war. Check this out:

North Korea will continue to test missiles despite international condemnation and increasing military tensions with the US, a senior official has told the BBC in Pyongyang. "We'll be conducting more missile tests on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis," Vice Foreign Minister Han Song-Ryol told the BBC's John Sudworth.

He said that an "all out war" would result if the US took military action. Earlier, US Vice-President Mike Pence warned North Korea not to test the US. He said his country's "era of strategic patience" with North Korea was over.

Source

Lil' Kim just keeps pushing at President Trump. I will be surprised if all-out war doesn't break out within the next week or two.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join