It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell the paranormal and different dimensions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Many times when people think of parallel worlds, dimensions or different dimensions without thinking of the occult. It is as if paranormal investigation, psychical research and parapsychology is separate. I think that this is already occurring to a degree with Ufologists already trying to separate off thinking this gives them greater seriousness and respect. In fact parapsychology is an academic subject as if folklore, divinity: occultism being covered largely under divinity or parapsychology to a degree; but not ufology. But I did find an interesting video and want to see if other people find they have any reaction to it. You really need to watch it all through or skip to relevant sections but it is to thin the border so that the viewer can see Hell. But it is done so the room you are in is safe and sound: it is to travel the room to Hell. I am interested in knowing if you saw anything when you looked out of your window when viewing the video. By gathering information on this video we will be performing a type of paranormal research even psychical research using this post. But please do watch all relevant sections before posting to give the video time to work. Also if you do see something does this validate Hell or tell us that it is not like we think it is? Is Hell simply a rival place and those there better or more accurately called aliens than demons. Here is the link it is the third episode of THE WORLD MAGICK MOVEMENT (Please post here if you get a response from the video or not.)
www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-4-2017 by icanseeyouhoo because: check

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I am really interested in any differences at all in what you se or hear outside.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: icanseeyouhoo

Embedded the video for you. Now I'll watch.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This just wasn't holding my interest. I don't believe you can transport a room to hell. Sorry. Maybe someone else will though.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
You realise that you should watch the end part, you should go to youtube and skip to the end ritual or you could be part in Hell, and part out of Hell forever.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Glanced over some parts of the video...it´s way to frustrating to watch it with all that effects and poor audio quality / dialect.

What I can say for sure is, this guy is way to confident, making it clear this is his version. He talks like all those things are fact and that´s on big red flag, if you talk about such things and don´t let room for other opinions while speaking like this is the most common thing in the world...

Can you summarize the video a bit, please?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter
He thins the border between Hell and Earth at the point just outside of the room, and this means that for some people they will get a full on effect and be within Hell while for some people they will see Hell and Earth alongside to some degree. They talk about mythic species and paranormal things generally, at the end they perform the ritual to send the rooms back as they were. On the youtube version you can skip the various sections.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So is hell a individual experience for everyone or do they all see the same?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
He speaks near the end of the talk, of a entity that is near his left shoulder.

All jinn (archons) attach themselves to a persons left shoulder because it is the sinistrous (sinister) side of a person. In Roman times the right side was Dextrous.

So he speaks some truth. The entity could also be the angel Azrael that is seen as the Reaper and having his bone claw hooked into your left shoulder blade is a blessing and not a menace.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to: Tristran

The thing is that it would be a blessing for a Satanist or Islamic left hand path but not for most others. But really you need to watch it and look out of your window to be able to see if anything happened.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Did you see anything?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
How about they take a picture of the hellish views next time..

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
That is a good point and I never thought of it. I actually did see a sort of face very high up the window. I wonder though if such things as thinnings between borders should be classified under psychical research.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If an eternity in heaven feels like a second, all the while a second in hell feels like eternity. Being stuck in a endless loop and the feeling of eternity resulting in a similar result of claustrophobia. The more one fights it, the more it tightens it grip, throwing away everything that was nice, and just filling that box up with spice.
edit on 16-4-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It is different for everyone as this explains

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Only a slight increase in Heart Rate when watching the video.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
in islam the left hand is considered the dirty hand...it´s used for personal hygienic jobs...

top topics

join