It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let us welcome Turkey into official dictatorship

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Erdogan told international watchdogs to ‘know your place’ last night as concerns mounted over his hugely controversial referendum victory.

Video was also posted on Twitter in which an official is allegedly seen adding stamps to ballots already cast

second video shows officials stamping government seals on the back of ballots that have already been cast. A woman is heard saying: 'You are stamping envelopes that came out of the box unstamped. This is a crime and you have criminal liability'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: luthier

Erdogan told international watchdogs to ‘know your place’ last night as concerns mounted over his hugely controversial referendum victory.

Video was also posted on Twitter in which an official is allegedly seen adding stamps to ballots already cast

second video shows officials stamping government seals on the back of ballots that have already been cast. A woman is heard saying: 'You are stamping envelopes that came out of the box unstamped. This is a crime and you have criminal liability'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Wow I didn't know anyone who was bold enough to speak out was still free.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

They just joined the club. Oligarchy, dictatorship very little difference to the people they despotically rule.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

I think the orthodox Christians and kurds may disagree.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Dear General Flynn,

I was delighted to hear from your old boss, President Trump, congratulating me on the victory. Here is a bonus for your work on behalf of the Republic of Turkey. Oh, our friend, Vlad, also thanks you and says for me to tell you he, too, will be sending you a gift of appreciation.

Sincerely,

Recep

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Notice that MSM says nothing,Turkey somehow is part of NATO.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
And why not.
Our fearless leader called Erdogon to congratulate him.

www.thenation.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Trump congratulated him.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

True. I've only met two Turks in my life that I knew well and they were both Coptic Christian.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I can't help but think this result of 51.32% was one of those decided before the polls open deals.

I wonder what they'll do with the actual ballots? Toilet paper for government buildings or burn them in the dead of night?

Ataturk must be spinning in his grave at the recent events in Turkey. What a shameful path for a once great country to walk down

Sadly Suleiman has been dead a long long time.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Hamas was the only group to call and congratulate him.
Oh and Donald trump .

Yeah WTF.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
Dear General Flynn,

I was delighted to hear from your old boss, President Trump, congratulating me on the victory. Here is a bonus for your work on behalf of the Republic of Turkey. Oh, our friend, Vlad, also thanks you and says for me to tell you he, too, will be sending you a gift of appreciation.

Sincerely,

Recep

I think this went unnoticed. Much like the fact trump was so down with this he called Erdogon himself.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Is this really much different from America, where we effectively vote for a Republican/Democratic party member for life? No other party really has a chance here even though there are more people registered as Independent or like ilk. That's why nothing ever changes, and why things continue to decline. Maybe fresh blood in the two party system will make a difference, but I'll believe that when I see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join