It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let us welcome Turkey into official dictatorship

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Maybe we need this in our country. Everyone hates Congress. Everyone loves the military. Maybe we need a strong right wing military style dictatorship in this country! Then the government will finally get things done for a change.

Ahh Starship troopers. JOIN THE MOBILE INFANTRY!!Service guarantees citizenship. Do you want to know more?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Dr UAE

Thanks for proving my point.

But yes, there is something we can do to stop the plague of islam from infesting the rest of civilization and we are doing it.

It is called education using debate, reason, logic and facts.

Better way is to restrict birth rates to one child per 10 yrs. for all peoples worldwide.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

You can't willingly give so much power to someone unless you are a fool, an ignorant or trembling with fear. Those who voted yes fall into these categories.

well the USA did by making the presidency just for two parties whom are two sides of a coin

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
That's average muslim inteligence for ya. Besides they love being ruled by savages. Wouldn't be surprised if most of them were closet masochists.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
well it looks like the war between islam and the west will get serious now, europe cannot afford to hold back and keep messing around anymore if they wish to survive what is about to come to their lands.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

About as dumb as the ONE time the Palestinians had a fair election.... and they elected Hamas!

Idiots.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

You can't willingly give so much power to someone unless you are a fool, an ignorant or trembling with fear. Those who voted yes fall into these categories.

well the USA did by making the presidency just for two parties whom are two sides of a coin

That is true, but this is the thing, there is a document that determines the process in the US.

In Turkey?

Erdogan now has this -

I, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan do declare.....

Anything I want.

He is in the process of rewriting the Turkish constitution.

Even Putin would be jealous of this.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Yep, and I'm also allowed to have an educated opinion on it.

yes you do and no one denied you the right to do so

Turkey decided. It is now time for an international response to this.

you are proving my point, you westerners like to interfere in other nations choice and its becoming a habit and a bad one

Europe doesn't like Erdogan

suits them and let them live with it

will your sentiments be the same if they decide this referendum is not in the best interests of the EU and permanently bans them?

and who the F are they to decide in the first place? oohh i forgot, its the westerners as usual wanting to impose what ever they want on other nations, typical should i say?

Will you say it is the will of the Europeans that will condemn resident Turks because of this? Because that will be the will of Europeans in majority.

last time i checked the majority of the Turks in Europe has voted in favor, and the Turks in those countries could care less

Are you going to be here a second later saying muslims are discriminated against?

yes and shouldn't, yes discriminated because of actions taken by brain washed cultist morons good for nothing and ought to be eliminated from this world, and we shouldn't be because of the actions i mentioned.

Majority, remember...

the majority voted in Turkey and thats for you to remember

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
their choice huh, then they are no longer innocent in things that are happening and will happen, they will only bring about their own suffering in the future.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Wow, where to begin with this hypocrisy ...hmmm let's start here

you are proving my point, you westerners like to interfere in other nations choice

Yet you say if Europeans do not like Erdogan they have to...to quote you

live with it

Then you expect European nations to just welcome you

and who the F are they to decide in the first place? oohh i forgot, its the westerners as usual wanting to impose what ever they want on other nations, typical should i say?

But also respect the decision of the MAJORITY in the Turkish vote. So if the MAJORITY of Europe decides to ban Islam, you will respect that right?

and then this gem

last time i checked the majority of the Turks in Europe has voted in favor, and the Turks in those countries could care less

Why the hell do you think there was a propaganda ban on Turkey in many European nations? Did they do it because they disliked Turks? NO! They did it because of THIS referendum vote. Unfortunately, as you said, many voted but did not care of the result.

You want to shame western culture, then do it from your own house. Don't come to our backyard and expect special treatment.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Thanks for proving my point.

which point exactly?

But yes, there is something we can do to stop the plague of islam from infesting the rest of civilization and we are doing it.

what you call a plague is a safe haven for others, i know that you are insulting me but its ok, you see you are looking into it with a single minded prospective, just think of it from another prospective, let me provide you with some info here, i have seen a lots of Christians embrace Islam, let me shed some info and look at this person for instance, and look at him now in this video

this is just one example for you from so many.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Because muslims by default are allowed to deceive and lie to anyone not muslim. If it helps islam and does not hurt a muslim, lying and or stretching the truth is allowed. Talking people into joining the Islam is the BEST excuse to lie to them like never before.

This was coming from an egyptian muslim, who basically sinned in the eyes of his religion, because he made clear table with all the lies he was feeding me for years about being a muslim/islam.

So in this thread, you can basically lie without having to feel guilty about it. Isn´t that convenient?
edit on 16-4-2017 by verschickter because: deceive not conceive.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

And if Europe as a majority decided to vote the Muslim religion out, you would respect that right?

No, you wouldn't.

Lucky for you western culture has evolved to the point that even if Islam culture isn't welcomed or liked, it is allowed.

But you carry on hypocritically shaming the west.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

In contrast to the imminent One-Man Rule in Turkey, the US Constitution boasts authentic and functional checks and balances.

As a side note, I am not American.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
That's average muslim inteligence for ya. Besides they love being ruled by savages. Wouldn't be surprised if most of them were closet masochists.

They make me want to email them real Blasphemous Content using some chinese proxy. I'm not a fan of any religion but somehow I'm not seeing vatican getting pissed by Jesus jokes and nowadays I keep seeing more and more of them while saying anything about muslims/mohammed/allah is gross, racist and lame.

How about going for the jews too . Go on , i dare you .

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well take a look at that. The german turks voted yes with 63.2%. There is only one slight problem. These morons live in a democracy and not in Turkey. If you love Turkey so much then please leave my country. Maybe we could swap 1 yes voter for 1 no voter. Deal? Thought so. I knew this would happen since Erdogan staged the coup and imprisoned his whole opposition. The coup was designed to fail right from the start. Our turks dislike Trump but voted for Erdogan. You can't seriously make this sh!t up anymore. Btw Trump is not a dictator! Erdogan is now a dictator! Big difference.

@all Kurds and Armenians. Get the hell out of there it's no longer safe for your kind! Erdogan already announced the reintroduction of the death penalty.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Not only that, these people have no clue how it is to live in turkey, yet they have a say when it comes to voting. Like you wrote, they live in a democracy with social benefits all the while they support an obvious dictator. Those are the greatest enemies to the turkish people.

But I guess someone will try to convince me that I don´t know what turkish people want.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Protesters in Istanbul where the majority voted No are already clashing with the police.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The protesters will just be the start of the trouble.

It is not hard to predict how well they will be treated.

A Turkish Civil War does not seem impossible.

Instability creates opportunities for influence.

There will be many troublemakers ready to take advantage.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
In contrast to the imminent One-Man Rule in Turkey, the US Constitution boasts authentic and functional checks and balances.

As a side note, I am not American.

Our constitution checks and balances were changed with The Patriot Act and " Authorization for Use of
Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002''. Which gave the president the power to invade Iraq without congress declaring war and debating how to fund a war. Since then, the congress has given more powers over to one leg of the checks and balances, the president. If congress had to debate, vote for war and fund it, we would have never invaded Iraq.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join