It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats will not control the House again in our lifetimes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: dfnj2015

Nice try liberal scrum but the Republicans rule!

Seriously ?

I just got called a 'liberal' ?

WHAT THE HELL.

You are not far enough to the right. Everyone is a liberal to someone. You are a liberal.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: neo96

Stop arguing with facts.
It's not fair.

Facts are overrated. Opinions run this country.

I can't disagree with that one.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Nice try liberal scrum but the Republicans rule!

Seriously ?

I just got called a 'liberal' ?

WHAT THE HELL.

You're getting dull if you couldn't spot it

Poe's law is an adage that states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers or viewers as a sincere expression of the parodied views.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I pray the title of this thread is accurate every day.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You are not far enough to the right. Everyone is a liberal to someone. You are a liberal.

Please.

For the last six years on here I have been called primarly a NAZI.

Liberal ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
edit on 16-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Politics are like a roller coaster, one day your up the next your down.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Please.

For the last six years on here I have been called primary a NAZI.

Liberal ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Well, you've tried really hard, so you should be proud. Well done. We all see it. The Nazi part, that is.

Read an article this morning about how the Right Wing Terrorism is a much bigger threat to our safety and wellbeing than anything else right now.

Say the words Donald: "Radical Right-Wing Terrorism"

Excluding both 9-11 and the Oklahoma City Bombing we’ve had 136 Americans killed iniside the U.S. by an Islamic rationalized attack versus 272 — which is more than double — from right-wing affiliated persons.

Read it, Neo! You'll see what a bang-up job your heroes all are doing! More than twice AS MANY violent attacks.

Excluding both 9-11 and the Oklahoma City Bombing we’ve had 136 Americans killed iniside the U.S. by an Islamic rationalized attack versus 272 — which is more than double — from right-wing affiliated persons.

Charming crowd, indeed.

edit on 4/16/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Mmmm, not quite dead.......yet, but they are on their way to obscurity. My guess would be that this is the last Repub POTUS...........but we'll have to see. It is certainly the case that if the Dems can rejigger just a few congressional districts in the 2021 gerrymandering season, then the Repubs are done on at the national level.

One sneaky technique the Dems are using in my area is to ram in voting centers and doing away with precinct voting. Elderly white voters, particularly in the rural areas wont go to the voting centers for fear of physical attack. And they are doing away with the paper ballots in place of paper ballots and most of the older white voters who helped Trump win have indicated that they wont bother with black box voting, particularly in suburban areas where the machines are tallied at centers in the Democrat controlled areas. So, as the boomers pass on, the Repubs pass with them.

Frankly, at this point, I really dont care. Everything will be turned on its head when the pool of employment based jobs dries up and the economy crashes in a great reset. And the disappearance of the jobs is a near certainty with the technological advances coming quickly.
edit on 16-4-2017 by TonyS because: sp

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
2018 baby..It's comin there we be a landslide slaughter in the house,and by 2020 we'll have the WH..

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Read an article this morning about how the Right Wing Terrorism is a much bigger threat to our safety and wellbeing than anything else right now.

Clearly haven't been paying attention to current and past events at places like Berkeley.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Triggered!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Democrats are going all out on multiculturalism, this will push more midwesterners to the republican party

I expect democrats to gain in the southwest and to lose in the midwest.

As mutliculturalism accelerates it will be the white party vs the brown party.
Eventually the old white democrat leaders will be replaced by minorities who will be vocal against whites if this trend continues. This will drive more whites to the republican party.

The republican tent is becoming very big and will be more focused on american values in general and less on "free markets" while allowing infighting to debate these issues.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Oh and it's all so one sided huh? Lol

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

You shouldn't label all Midwesterners as racist xenophobes, that's not very nice.
edit on 4/16/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

You shouldn't label all Midwesterners as racist xenophobes, that's not very nice.

Also not true...

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That is wishful thinking. You are truly refusing to raise the shades blinding you from what's happening. We aren't going anywhere. Bernie is already stumping for single-payer health care and FAPE (Free Appropriate Public Education) to extend to college instead of stopping at grade 12.

Again.

Republicans are running as progressives - that makes them RINOs, you see. Because you can do that. Switch horses mid-stream and change your costume real quick....and pretend. Just like Donald did ---

he said everything you wanted to hear, and now he has REVERSED NEARLY ALL OF THEM. Right in front of your face. He knows you can hear him, and see him, and he's doing it anyway because he lied to you.

Seriously, you guys. How much longer do you give him? He's already turned it all over to Ivanka and Mr Ivanka, anyway. Bannon is too troublesome, Spicer is lame, energy companies are not going to waver from their green tech and long-term goals of minimizing oil dependence, and the coal miners are never going back down into the coal mines.

The wall is a ridiculous pipe dream at best, and Planned Parenthood and Meals on Wheels donations, as well as NPR and PBS and all of the stuff you hate is gaining grassroots support like mad. Just like Bernie did.

You don't really believe that having Goldman Sachs and Donald Trump in power is going to be sustainable, do you?

meh. Don't answer. Rhetorical question. Progressives aren't going anywhere, though, TonyS.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Yeah, I have. Clearly.

Have a look at this:
30 years of right-wing violence in pictures

Own it.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Right I should own things that I haven't done.

Sure why not works great for gun control too.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

wow, you're in a sour mood today. Just FYI, your frustration is showing.
I know exactly how that is.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

This is a very reasonable assumption and the comments below show how "progressives" just don't understand that the current version of "multiculturalism" is trying to tell Caucasians that they are the root of all society's problems and that "diversity" of thought is only valid if you agree with them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join