*LIVE Discussion During State of the Union Address

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Taken on the gangs? Wow, didn't realize that would be in his address. Of everything he could've spoke about, why that. Is it a pressing issue for the nation?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Division Bell
Hoping he omits Iran and North Korea from his speech and omits it from his agenda.

Hah! Dreamer! He's jsut barely half done, give him a while....

Today, Iran remains the world’s primary state sponsor of terror - pursuing nuclear weapons while depriving its people of the freedom they seek and deserve.

thinkprogress.org...

No mention of North Korea as far I could see.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
It's so nice to listen to our president tell lies and give empty promises to keeps his followers all high up in expectations.

Its a cruel world. I can barely listen to the lies. I'm getting sick
A dictator in the making.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
how about the responcability to provide good education?

link   

Originally posted by Djarums

Can we expect a guy who has lived off daddy 'til he was 40 to understand economics?

Sorry, your statement doesn't only apply to Bush. You should clarify and include about 90% of DC politicos on both sides of the aisle in your statement about people living priveleged lives.

Oh yeah, sorry. Tom Coburn didn't live off his daddy and some other people but their probably in the 10%. John Edwards didn't but he lost his seat. Brad Carson didn't but he lost to Coburn.

link   

It's so nice to listen to our president tell lies and give empty promises to keeps his followers all high up in expectations.

Way to go Mr. President, another 4 years of the same nothing that you have given so far to US the american citizen.

Marg your comments flashed me back to 96' and all the lies, promises and expectations given. whoa

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
YIKES!!!

The fight cannot be won!!!

link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

Marg your comments flashed me back to 96' and all the lies, promises and expectations given. whoa

At least his lies were hopeful. Not WMD's. We're going to war, again. He just made that clear, ****** *****&^&^&*&(@9*(*Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   

Like you had it so bad back then...right.

link   
In the other room, four slack-jawed tv hypnotized Mericans. In this room, one Native American thinking. Garbage in, garbage out. I love earplugs.

link   
SS sounds real fine is you are 20-30 something. But for those of us who are in our 50s and more, it is a little scary to thingk it won't be there. I applaud those who will be able to save on their own, but not everyone will. Some will not save on their own, and perhaps will not put enough into SS. What will become of them?
How can we trust those same people on both sides of the aisle, many of whom are privileged, all of whom have a separate pension system, to act in the best interest of we citizens? How can we even trust that the SS is as messed up as they are telling us? Why can't w get an accounting and decide for ourselves?
~~~~~~

BTW, Mrs, Bush looks lovely tonight

[edit on 2-2-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sorry deleted post/

[edit on 2-2-2005 by The Division Bell]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Division Bell

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I can't see the webfeed very well..Are there purple fingers in the audience?

Yes, they held it up similar to something in history that didn't have purple on their hands.

Bic lighters at a Who concert?

link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
Garbage in, garbage out. I love earplugs.

Now that the election is over, I can go back to saying both sides are crooks. Out to see what they can get from us.
Chakotay, you rock

link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
all of whom have a separate pension system, to act in the best interest of we citizens?
~~~~~~

BTW, Mrs, Bush looks lovely tonight

[edit on 2-2-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

Now why do you suppose they have a separate system. If they don't trust SS as it is why should you?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
O man more war indeed!!!

Good luck americans. you'll need it

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Oh yes...................96 humm I remember my husband got great dividends on his investements the following year, what a live back them, we even cashed some stocks and have a great time.

How can I forget.

By the way does anybody remember the last Bushy State of the Union Address?

Yes.......dare to dream with the deficit and the nation in a hole worst now that the last time he faced the nation.

I am getting bored just more lies........

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Now frontiers shift like desert sands
While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history, in shades of gray
-------------------------------------------------

Syria. Not Iran? Good thing I'm joining the Air Force, I won't get drafted to the front lines.

Nevermind, Iran also.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
"we must confront the enemy"... well, there's no f#$%$# stopping him now, is there?

A monster.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halfofone
O man more war indeed!!!

Good luck americans. you'll need it

Can I come live with you? LOL! Just kidding.......for now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join