It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Girl Hospitalized By Nazis!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:
(post by Jobeycool removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

You have asked for the impossible. You can see that he has a pretty good visual contact with her face, and he is swinging at a downward angle due to her slight size....so it seems more reasonable to let the video speak for itself, and let the viewer draw their own conclusions.

To me, there is no doubt he knew he punch right through the middle of a womans face, like he was breaking boards at the dojo.

The fact he dresses like Henry Rollins on Sons of Anarchy doesn't really help his image.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Indigo5

here from the 2nd video in your post here. like i said play them in quarter speed much easier to see.
your post
here is damigo coming from across the street. if you watch him from here to here you see him duck when he is behind the

car at the 3 second to 4 second mark. he also looks as if he is headed to a certain place.

This makes perfect sense and it collaborates what i have read of this incident on other websites.

Of course I remember some people making excuses for the crowd that egged and assaulted the blonde headed lady who was a trump supporter at a trump rally months ago. If I remember correctly some people where trying to justify it saying she was antagonizing the crowd by making hand gestures or saying something. www.cnn.com...

Yet here we have a woman throwing glass bottles (way way worse than taunting) and they will do mental gymnastics to make her look like the victim.

Bitch got what she deserved..
edit on 18-4-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 18 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I understand I'm asking the impossible, but that's kind of the point. Everyone says he 'knew' he was hitting a female... they don't, so there is a lot of assumptions happening on his knowledge of his target. I also note that as soon as he punched her the second time and her mask fell down, and it was fairly obvious she was a female he backed off.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

yea, he is the problem. never mind that antifa is doing their best to stop him and his group from the right to free speech ans peaceful asy. like it or not he is a U.S. citizen and has the same rights as you and i. nothing gives them the right to deny him and his group their rights. sjw 's think, think like we do or your wrong and we'll attack you to stop you from expressing your opinion and exercising your rights. and then whine when one of them gets their a@@ handed to them when they try.

equal is equal, if you want to run with the big dogs quit pissin like a pup, and own your deeds when you commit them.
edit on 18-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

equal is equal, if you want to run with the big dogs quit pissin like a pup, and own your deeds when you commit them.

Of course they are basically saying women aren't mentally capable of being responsible for their own deeds and the repercussions that come along with them. They have to be treated like children. And they see that as equality? In reality it seems they believe women aren't equal to men.
edit on 18-4-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I don't understand why some posters don't understand that believing that she got what she should have expected equates to support for the person that gave it to her.

There are very few, if any, supporters of the ideals or beliefs of the guy that hit her in this thread.
Most of us do not know who he is, nor do we care.
We see it for what it is.
A person went somewhere to fight.
A fight broke out.
A person got knocked out by another person in the fight.

If you don't want to get hurt in a fight, don't go to the fight.
Don't brag on social media about what you are going to do in the fight.
Don't go to a fight with tac gloves on if you do not plan on fighting.
Do not chuck, or try to intimidate people with wine bottles when the fight starts.
Most importantly, when you get knocked out in the fight, do not act like a victim.

(post by Fools removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

yea, he is the problem. never mind that antifa is doing their best to stop him and his group from the right to free speech ans peaceful asy. like it or not he is a U.S. citizen and has the same rights as you and i. nothing gives them the right to deny him and his group their rights. sjw 's think, think like we do or your wrong and we'll attack you to stop you from expressing your opinion and exercising your rights. and then whine when one of them gets their a@@ handed to them when they try.

This is exactly right Hound and a lot of people are sick and tired of it. The hypocrisy is off the scale. I've never seen so much stupidity and insanity in my lifetime. The dumbing down of America is starting to rear its ugly head.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Part of the problem is all these stupid hollyweird movies showing a 120lb woman taking on 30 200lb bodybuilders and kicking them all to the way to hell and back.
It fills their heads with dumb ideas and can inspire them to be brave.... to the point of stupidity.

She is lucky that he did not get a good punch on her..... A grown man punching a woman has the same physical impact as a grown man punching a child..... someone can die.

Believe it or not girls. when people talk about equality...... no genes mutate. You hit a man with all your might, you might make him angry..... if he hits you with all his might, you will wake up with a sudden urge to just get long

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

So theres this woman you see in the news. She is part of this Antifa group in Berkley. Nathan Damigo, a marine veteran who was out there saw that she was putting M80s (fireworks) inside glass containers, and throwing them at the rally goers. So she was literally making IED's.
You can see in this picture that she has her weapon in her hand as Damigo hit her in the face to subdue the bomb threat.

Share this post.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Seems like a domestic terrorist got what they deserved. I'm over the whole "don't hit a woman" thing. I used to believe it, I was raised that way, but that's no longer the world we live in. Women must be treated exactly like men in all instances. If you would punch a man for something, you must punch a woman for the same thing, or you are a sexist, it's the progressive world we have built. I'd prefer no one be punched, but if you must, gender is irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
if she was lobbing glass bottles at people, she got what she deserved out of it. Chivalry be damned.

I'd be interested to see this play out in court on all sides. Im not sure she would be able to win a civil suit, given that she was using deadly weapons indiscriminately in a crowd.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The number of people here supporting a White Supremacist hate monger, Neo-Nazi scumbag and felon is just bizarre. He is a founder of the unapologetic White Supremacist group and website IDENTITY EVROPA.

Nathan Damigo spent five years in jail for holding a gun to a cab drivers head and robbing him of $43 dollars. Some hero.

Both of these groups disgust me, but that so many of you support this guy and his campaign of hate is troubling.
edit on 19-4-2017 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas
So if it comes to light the mcdonalds employee who helped catch the facebook live killer in PA has a felony record it means we shouldnt support what they did in this instance because they have a shady past?

If this guy ran into a burning building and saved a babys life and we supported him because of it, it means we agree with his past actions?

Lobbed glass bottles to the head can seriously hurt people..

The point is he was RIGHT in this situation regardless of his affiliation or past. Even the most dreadful people have made one or two right decisions in their life.
edit on 19-4-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
The number of people here supporting a White Supremacist hate monger, Neo-Nazi scumbag and felon is just bizarre. He is a founder of the unapologetic White Supremacist group and website IDENTITY EVROPA.

Nathan Damigo spent five years in jail for holding a gun to a cab drivers head and robbing him of $43 dollars. Some hero.

Both of these groups disgust me, but that so many of you support this guy and his campaign of hate is troubling.

Just so you know hes a communist not a fascist even the web site is against fascists.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

He's an unrepentant piece of trash. Your support of him says as much about you as anything else.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

He's an unrepentant piece of trash. Your support of him says as much about you as anything else.

What does his past have to do with anything other than motivation i guess. He is a communist though he prefers the term cultural Marxist. They believe in using force to its based on a man named Herbert Marcuse Who believed it ws ok to use force to silent the right. Probably had to do with he was persecuted by the Nazis. So the guy believes hes fighting fascists kind of ironic huh? Problem with anti fa you act like a fascists you will be associated with them.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

So by your logic it's ok for her to throw bombs at people, but it's not ok for those same people to defend themselves, those same people who were not throwing bombs at people.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Are you dim? I said more than once both groups are awful.

He is racist felon. An unrepentant armed robber, White Supremacist.

Interesting that you are ok with that.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join