It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Girl Hospitalized By Nazis!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Rub one out.

Its already elevated up to Ho-me-side.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Looks like she got a taste of gender equality to me. She went out there looking for trouble and she found it. LOL @ the white knights in this thread.

Just because you are a WOMAN it shouldn't give you a free pass for your behavior. Its funny how the empowered feminist and liberals want equality but when they GET IT they revert to the damsel in distress..

People better get used to it because Hollywood and PC culture have taught this generation of kids growing up women are equal if not superior to men. All the movies of women kicking guys ass over and over. The strong empowered female not needing a man and taking down multiple men no problem.

The Reys from Star Wars ....

Now when a woman hits a man she will be treated equally. Minus self defense keep your hands off people and dont go looking for trouble and expecting what you have or dont have between your legs to save you from repercussions... Welcome to gender equality.
edit on 18-4-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Oh please, she's an Antifa soldier who went there looking for scalps, but she got beaten instead because she's stupid an inexperienced in a scrap, plain and simple. She's no damsel in distress as much as you want her to be, stop being sexist. She went there looking for trouble, and trouble she found, and it wasn't even that bad, she shows no bruises, but she's playing the victim card really well to try to get some pity money. They threw explosives at a crowd, they deserve no mercy.

She should have walked away the moment her comrades started throwing explosives at people knowing full well that someone could have been killed, but not only did she stay, but she doesn't even condem the actions because "A revolution isn't easy" and justifies it by saying that the Rally was to take away her rights.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rizaun

Oh please, she's an Antifa soldier who went there looking for scalps.

For effs sake...it was an Inglorious Bastards reference...100 Nazi Scalps...

Women beaters appear to be both humorless and easily frightened..

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Uh, I do not remember saying it was awesome. I remember saying men should not hit women as a general rule but the bs of the defensive stance with a bottle? WTF put yourself in that position? You also did not address the woman lined up to 'fight' that I referenced in the other video.

Fact - A man (or woman) who comes home and beats their significant other is a pussy. A scumbag. Someone I would beat up for #s and giggles.

Fact - A woman wants to enter a fight where there is rioting and where there are men...there are no rules. Most women who would do this have brass ones..well at least in my generation.

Now, would I have done what he did? No. Would my friends? No. Would we beat a friend at a rally who did this? Yes.

Perception. Besides, if it was a black person getting hit the 'race card' would be pulled right now and you know it as a fact also.
edit on 04pm30pmf0000002017-04-18T18:25:47-05:000647 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

So, if it was a white Trump supporter who quoted American History X and hit a black antifa you would give them a pass too right>?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Lovely punch. Hopefully it will give the fascist b**** something to think about the next time she tries to cause trouble.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Fact - A woman wants to enter a fight where there is rioting and where there are men...there are no rules. Most women who would do this have brass ones..well at least in my generation.

Women who did this in my generation (err well maybe my dads) weren't considered lady's.
edit on 18-4-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So, if it was a white Trump supporter who quoted American History X and hit a black antifa you would give them a pass too right>?

This is like a stupid festival..

Uhh..yes ..that equivocation makes sense as long as Nazi's and Skin Heads = African American...

Maybe you can figure out the difference?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I still challenge anybody in this thread to show that the guy knew he was hitting a female, the way she was dressed and looked she could just as easily have been a slender built male with dreads.

Also any of you that are jumping to her defense... ever been in a bar fight??? Or any free for all melee??? (I talking about real life not a video game)
edit on 18-4-2017 by LockNLoad because: typo

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
I still challenge anybody in this thread to show that the guy knew he was hitting a female, the way she was dressed and looked she could just as easily have been a slender built male with dreads.

Also any of you that are jumping to her defense... ever been in a bar fight??? Or any free for all melee??? (I talking about real life not a video game)

Yes. Have you?

That woman ways 95 pounds. If he didn't know she was a woman, he knew that person was significantly smaller.
edit on 18-4-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

Yes. Have you?

That woman ways 95 pounds. If he didn't know she was a woman, he knew that person was significantly smaller.

So?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I still challenge anybody in this thread to show that the guy knew he was hitting a female

The first or the second time he sucker punched her?
Yes..he knew she was female.

A good handful...never singled out a woman to beat on..

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes. Have you?

So?

So he's a useless coward.

*Edited to add:

Who all of you are worshipping as a hero.
edit on 18-4-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's possible that she could be mistaken for a man.
There is a hairy little British guy, working in a cig shop down the street, that looks a lot like her.
Just about the same size and similiar hair.
That being said, I'm pretty sure the guy that hit her knew that she wasn't a hairy little British guy.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

'If' you have then you should know that it gets very chaotic in a free for all, and guess what all the persons in theses videos were in a chaotic situation.

If he didn't know it was a woman, then all we can 'assume' he knew was that she was part of the group that was attacking his group. The 'perceived' weight of the aggressor does not make any difference. I personally know some small stature men that can kick some serious a**

That's it.

She was stupid for even getting herself that close to counter aggression's.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes. Have you?

So?

So he's a useless coward.

*Edited to add:

Who all of you are worshipping as a hero.

Lol, he landed a great punch against a trouble maker. The environment of violence has been created by leftist agitators. No point moaning about the inevitable backlash. It was always going to come.

Women who put themselves is confrontational situations are not protected, neither are slight men. Women go to war nowadays you know as do 140lb men.. are you expecting the enemy to not shoot at them too because they don't have a p**** or look a bit weedy?

Sounds to me like your views are a little sexist.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

It sounds like the guy that punched her was 'enlightened' enough to not assume she was woman based solely on how she looks.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

here from the 2nd video in your post here. like i said play them in quarter speed much easier to see.
your post
here is damigo coming from across the street. if you watch him from here to here you see him duck when he is behind the

car at the 3 second to 4 second mark. he also looks as if he is headed to a certain place.

again him at the the 5 second mark if you have been watching in quarter speed you see him suddenly stop, raise his arm and lean back.still headed to the same place.

continue to watch you see him raise his hand and you see a guy in a white shirt ducking behind him, if you look between them you see something in the air just above the sidewalk.did you notice he is heading to the same place as as before never does he change direction
i've also included a image with the circle.

continue to watch and you see him disappear behind the guys fighting and then here at the 6 second mark his arm comes into view and you can see her head. did you notice he is heading to the same place as as before never does he change direction

again in the frames at the 6 second mark first contact to her noggin, continue to watch and you see his face appear.

here is his headand her arm in the air at the 6 sec frames. continue watching.

you see them doth disappear from view in the 7 sec frame, he reappears between the guy in gray and the guy in yellow in the 12 sec frame, but if you noticed the camera shifted and the fight had also moved left. but if you look at him he is still looking for her, watch him.

she reappears in the 14 sec frames, shed her hat and pulled her mask down and trying to blend in and hide from him, continue to watch when she see him se gets this aw ___ me look, then they both hit one another.

the aw____ me look.

it's simple enough a second grader could see what happened, she was throwing bottles at people he saw her and went for her, she threw some at him and he gave her a lesson in how to be a proper anarchist/ fascist.
i've said a couple times now and say it again, don't let your zealousness write checks your a@@ can't cash. cause some people don't play.

and dressing up for a riot to make a fashion statement what's up with that?

edit on 18-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: also in the image of him and the guy ducking anyone notice this. the circle in black,could that be a green wine bottle like the one in her hand? kinda hard to tell.

edit on 18-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join