It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Girl Hospitalized By Nazis!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

Have a nice heaping pile of equality. And while you are at it, stop appropriating culture with those dreads.

These terrorists have been rampaging for far too long. It is about time that people started defending themselves against this traitorous cancer of a "movement."

Absolutely unbelievable that people are so brainwashed that they think it's a good idea to violently oppose a free speech rally.

I have ZERO sympathy for any of these scumbags.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: ChipForBrains
To be fair, she didn't punch him. Looks like he was already swinging she just stretched out her arms in defense.

She really didn't attack the guy.

She took part in a decent sized melee, she had hands in him before he struck...."close the gap" you don't wait for fist in the jaw in a fight from the aggressor , especially when you're not sure where the next barrage is going to come from

Just outta curiosity...

... if someone has his arm drawn back and his hand in a fist, and he's bearing down on you...

... would you put up your hands in defense?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

Good for you.

Nobody cares.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: ChipForBrains
No, you are making excuses for someone who does not need excuses made up for them!

Funny nobody's said that about the people defending the neo-Nazi yet.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

Well then like a SJW, youre FOS

Ah, the classic fallback when people disagree with you... call them names.

link   

originally posted by: Telos

a reply to: Lysergic

she didn't attack the guy, he attacked her.

Really? How about caught in a frame, would that change your mind?

No, because like I pointed out several times, the guy was already coming at her with his arm pulled back ready to swing at her before she moved her arms towards him.

The angle of the shot doesn't change this fact.

link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
really wheres the vids of men fighting each other.
All over the internet...just a few keystrokes away.

did someone create a special thread for them too?

because she is a girl. thats why you are here.

Maybe because the boy sdon't get to play the "woe is me, I am but a sweet innocent flower" card when the plan doesn't go their way.

ll leave this bord for good after this because frankly, this is no better than #ing 4chan at this point. if a girl starts hitting me, i start laughing. if she talks crap i start laughing.

Everybody's a tough guy until they get the bottle over the back of their head, or the M-80 lands at their feet.

my first instinct isnt to punch her and i get no joy from it

I will always take joy from an ANTIFA beat down...always. You lying in the street, bleeding to death, you wearing ANTIFA clothes....I may ash a butt as I step over you.

Wherever they go, discord follows. I have personally watched peaceful protests, with counter protests, turn into complete chaos because the ANTIFA-tard brigade shows up.

They don't care about your agenda, they don't care about your cause, they are just like the black blocktards....they are there to enjoy the anarchy, and create it if they need to.

For those with a keen eye, and the 4+ minute video, take note in that anti-trump and pro-trump are fighting ANTIFA together...should tell you everything you need to know if it brings anti & pro trump together.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
She got what she asked for. Why is she complaining?

I was raised with the understanding that men do not hit women. However, I have learned a few things in life that have changed my mind on that under certain circumstances. The original idea was that men are stronger and sturdier and hit harder. Well, my niece, all 5'-3" of her, is a life long Karate student taught by my brother, her father, who is also a life long Karate student. That sweet innocent little girl can pound you in to a fine powder and there is very little you could do about it. I highly recommend defending yourself, though against my niece it would accomplish absolutely nothing.

In other words, when attacked you defend yourself. As a man, you don't start a physical fight with a woman. But if she starts one you have to assume she knows something you don't know. If you wait to find out what that is it might be too late to do anything about it. Against my niece you have two to three seconds to decide what to do and get it done.

Yeah uh the guy was the attacking party.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The girl that was hopping around like a prize boxer that got her clock rang. Next question.

A prize fighter wouldn't get her clock rang like that.

Which kinda destroys your own point.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Not even sure I know or care what this Antifa or nazis are, but I myself would not punch a woman at a rally, unless she is attacking my children

I guess the US just loves tension, gotta pick A side, who can we fight next, hell what about each other

WHY

because we disagree on something

I am glad the UK has its stereo type of old timers with to many manners

Chill out with the extreme sides of the debate and try and find the middle ground

Both sides have gone so far to the right and left there is no middle ground anymore. You end up with people like me that disagree with both sides lol. Middle of the road dems and repubs are a dying breed. we are hated by both sides ive been called a communist told im a right wing nazi all in a days work i guess.
edit on 4/17/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

im sick from the pleasure girls getting punched give you. it really is disturbing.

Totally agree. That guy is a herb. He didn't have to punch her, there were so many other male antifa idiots who deserved a beating.He should've joined real men and whoop some antifa ass his own size. I'm shocked that so any people are defending him.

edit on 17-4-2017 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Why does everyone just assume right off that is a girl. Those ANTIFA all look the same.
edit on 17-4-2017 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2017 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
Yeah uh the guy was the attacking party.

No they weren't. ANTIFA was the aggressors.

Protest and counter protest were both peaceful until ANTIFA showed up and started popping off M-80's.

But, let's forget that...she's a girl! Protect her knights of the white!

link   
a reply to: Greven

you mean the guy without the mask,gloves,bottle, and video speaking of committing violence? that guy?

seems legit

link   
A wine bottle can be considered a deadly weapon. People have been seriously inured or killed by glass bottles.

This woman doesn't seem to be the angel people paint her to be.

link   

originally posted by: peck420

Is the guy in the process of swinging at her in this pic, or not?

Is she in the process of swinging at him?

link   

A screenshot doesn't capture her bouncing like a boxer.....
but that is why you are using screenshots, right?

at the 0:25 second mark you see her come bouncing in like a boxer. What now?

At 25 seconds I see a woman step forward as a brawl goes to the ground, then stand off - until a man pushes his way past the brawl already with his right fist back ready to punch his target in the face.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

a reply to: Lysergic

she didn't attack the guy, he attacked her.

Really? How about caught in a frame, would that change your mind?

No, because like I pointed out several times, the guy was already coming at her with his arm pulled back ready to swing at her before she moved her arms towards him.

The angle of the shot doesn't change this fact.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

So are you going to answer my question instead of posting funny gifs?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Might as well post nothing if you have no original thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join