It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this life?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: therealfreeworld

If it's nuclear and wipes out everything, there won't be a draft.

Come on, is that the best you can do?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Prep... I have all my life. My parents did. Their parents did. You do it to care for your own and not look to everyone else to bail you out when something happens. Doesnt have to even be war.. could be anything. Hurricane, earthquake, power out from a ice storm, tornado.. who knows. Even a personal armageddon.. like a job loss, death, etc.. be prepared. If you dont.. suffer from your own stupidity. You can even prep when youre poor. Stop looking to others to save your ass. MANY threads about HOW to prep. A bag of rice and beans is NOT prepping. Its a mindset.. one of self reliance and the ability to not just survive but thrive.

IMO youre a dependent and useless if you cant care for your own or yourself.. and still manage to help others. See MANY of those even on this thread. Its a mindset that is directly tied to the last few decades social engineering.. so you are dependent on "the state". Pathetic so many have just bought into it.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

My guesstimations calculate that 99% of the war mongering nations reside on the northern hemisphere of this precious globe. Therefore, the masses will find me somewhere where draining water spins the opposite direction that I'm used to.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
What do we do as a people, when/if a new war begins?

An interesting question... but in thinking about the Vietnam War and WWII, (etc) getting into a war doesn't necessarily mean bombs dropping all over America. Lots of places would not get hit by anything (the Middle Of Nowhere, Texas, for instance (San Angelo, to name one such spot)) because there's no military bases or anything of major importance there.

As with other countries, it's these areas that take up the slack and move ahead. A large invasion force really isn't possible (too many of us, too widespread, too many geophysical barriers (they could drop gas/bacterial agents all over Texas and there's still spots that the wind wouldn't reach, etc (I'm just using Texas because I live here. Nothing magical about the place.)

... all those who do go work 24/7 in their jobs... will they just continue to go about their every day live's as if nothing is happening??

That's what people all over the world do and have done. If you panic and hunker down, everything collapses. The British buckled up and went forward with daily life (as did other countries, even when invading forces came in.)

If you're seriously concerned, think about moving to a smaller town. The downside of this is that I don't think you will get as much assistance there as you can in a major city.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

You are a very rude person with real issues.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta

I was thinking the same thing.

What's the matter with this a-hole?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

you know many things dont you? but you pretend like you dont know
i like you.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yes, and youre a stalker that has followed me from thread to thread for 2 days...

ETA : Ive stopped participating in 3 threads due to you. You found a friend.. please stick with that person and leave me alone.
edit on 17-4-2017 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I was thinking the same thing.

What's the matter with this a-hole?

birds of a feather...

What I said is true. It hurts some I guess when stated bluntly.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

you know many things dont you? but you pretend like you dont know
i like you.

today i found myself singing your song after some time my hand was tingly

i didnt love you to forget you is the title. then it goes like this in in repating section"is this aşk?(there ıs no word for it in english. it is big love between man and woman) is this love? is this life? it somethings like i wanted to die but i couldnt die
oo i type too difficult. wanna listen?

the guy's nickname is sun of art.
i couldnt translate maybe. but i typed.

edit on 17-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

somebody translated it. it seems you have two less words words for love.you dont have sevda too. it is again extreme form of love.it makes you mad.

I didn't love you to forget (you)
You smile means breaking up - i couldnt know
I waited for you at night
I wanted to die ,but i couldnt somehow
İs this love is this love is this life ( aşk and sevda is same thing)
Heart is (fulled with) pain,earth is fulled with tears ,melancholy

Whoknows where are you now
Your voice runs and comes from nights
The most painfull news for me is who you are with
I still couldnt erase your name inside me

İs this love is this love is this life
Heart is (fulled with) pain,earth is fulled with tears ,melancholy

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

i have met a person exactly like you somewhere. who followed me and said the exact thing you said to me. I really dont like girls like you. why cant you live with it?

try my strategy
it does like this..if you have a problem with some find their friend to talk to...you may find something out. dont follow them around trying to cause problems.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
See what I mean...

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

absolutely no.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I'm going to live my life until I have to change it. It's best not to worry about what may happen. Most of the time it doesn't happen anyways, and when it does you can just cross that bridge when you come to it. Worrying just creates anxiety, which does nothing beneficial for you.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

are you saying god created useless things? i am done with stupidity.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

are you saying god created useless things? i am done with stupidity.

Well I don't believe in god... So I'm not going to answer your ridiculous (and stupid) leading question.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

i can smell your herd from 500 miles. tell her that i still dont like her even after the break.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xbeta

Ok... So when you decide to participate in the conversation with an actual argument and not some random passing thought I'll be here waiting.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Oh how creepy!! My husband and I were just talking about this but we were wondering what normal people would do if NK did launch a nuke, and farthest it could hit is CA. My husband knows this because of the type of nuke they would or could launch. My husband used to be in EOD in the army, so I usually ask him all types of questions.
So we were discussing how people would react to that happening. If this happened, we as family would pack up.our stuff and head North as we own property up there. I think people would freak out and maybe major cities would evacuate. It's all speculation until it happens if it does. My husband thinks the guy in North Korea is stupid enough to do it.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: xbeta

Ok... So when you decide to participate in the conversation with an actual argument and not some random passing thought I'll be here waiting.

I am extremely precise with my each comment. But you think you are too smart.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join