It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unacknowledged Dr Steven Greer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

It's alright, at the end of the day I couldn't gaf what you're into.

I see him as a liar and a fraud, anything he involves himself in is tainted by that.

You just want to believe, I understand, I use to be like that.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Do you not read? I did not say he had proof! Stop putting words in my mouth!

And let's address this, seriously.

Yes obviously I did read, thus I said Citation needed. A citation is whats used to back up a persons claims.

To which you replied. ALREADY HAVE!.

Yet, I am the one failing at reading comprehension... typical.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

It's alright, at the end of the day I couldn't gaf what you're into.

I see him as a liar and a fraud, anything he involves himself in is tainted by that.

You just want to believe, I understand, I use to be like that.

Please tell me, what do I want to believe? Let's see if you put more words in my mouth.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Do you not read? I did not say he had proof! Stop putting words in my mouth!

And let's address this, seriously.

Yes obviously I did read, thus I said Citation needed. A citation is whats used to back up a persons claims.

To which you replied. ALREADY HAVE!.

Yet, I am the one failing at reading comprehension... typical.

No, you are not reading. After all i said, you said i just to believe. Believe what?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Uhh, you want to believe the bull# they promoting.

No?

You just "want" to believe is what I said.

It's okay, nobody really cares, not hurting anyone.

I still disagree 100% Greer has done any good, if that offends you, so be it.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Uhh, you want to believe the bull# they promoting.

No?

You just "want" to believe is what I said.

It's okay, nobody really cares, not hurting anyone.

I still disagree 100% Greer has done any good, if that offends you, so be it.

No, you are not reading what i have wrote! Go back and read! I just I like what he has done bringing witnesses together, esp on the UFO subject, and also pushing congress on the matter.

I have not once said that I believe greer on what some of these ufos are.

I have never said that ufos are alien, because no one know what some of these are.

The only thing I believe when it comes to the ufo subject, is that there is enough evidence to take the subject seriously. That does not mean i instantly believe that some ufos are alien!

Does that answer your question?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Sure for the sake of arguing.

That being said, people like himself and Jaime Maussan are more a detriment than they are of any actual value to the subject.

We can disagree on this, that's fine.

I guess I still got a bad taste in my mouth from the previous hoaxes.

I mean, charging ppl 30k to go with him to summon invisible ufos.... and then his stupid aborted fetus.

I cannot in good conscience support someone like that.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Sure for the sake of arguing.

That being said, people like himself and Jaime Maussan are more a detriment than they are of any actual value to the subject.

We can disagree on this, that's fine.

I guess I still got a bad taste in my mouth from the previous hoaxes.

I mean, charging ppl 30k to go with him to summon invisible ufos.... and then his stupid aborted fetus.

I cannot in good conscience support someone like that.

Like i said, that part of greers work I do not care about, and i am not interested in it. Me, it is about the ufo aspect of the work he does.

Anyone who says some ufos are alien are wrong. No one knows. They could be, but they could also be secret military craft. While there is evidence that something odd is flying around in our air space, we have no evidence of what they are.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I prefer me some Richard Dolan.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I prefer me some Richard Dolan.

I really like Richard dolan!

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You don't have to think real hard about disclosure to figure out it isn't going to happen, I imagined he figured that out long ago. I think the dream persists in his mind, but was long ago overshadowed by more worldly affairs.

For any of you out there that do believe disclosure may happen. No government is going to admit that ET's are coming from places we can't travel and doing as they please.

"Farmers are having livestock mutilated, you and your relatives are not safe from these creatures taking you and doing what they like, and our best efforts to stop the ET menace ceased back in the 40's. Sorry. but please keep supporting your government in its' mission to keep you safe."

That is literally what so many following Greer are asking for, they just haven't thought about how it will sound to anyone aside from themselves. I have to imagine that anyone in any form of limelight has to have a certain amount of cynicism toward the average human to keep taking money for juvenile ideas. It isn't hard to believe that Greer sits atop his throne thinking about how absurd this entire movement is and how easy it is to continue manipulating people when they are constantly asking how they should think.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Isn't it a little ironic that he originally was going with Aliens and nuts and bolts, with the classic tr38 thingy, then to the struggling concept of interdimensional, where it seems a little Jacque Vallee inspired with faeries?
edit on 10-7-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Greer is one of the very few people who speaks the truth. Unfortunately he doesn't get the support he deserves from this community because he has an alpha male personality and is very self expressive and flamboyant. If you pay attention to the INFORMATION he speaks, he is not lying. When it comes to contact, Greer is probably ahead of the pack in terms of known researchers.

By the way, he raised over half a million for this documentary, and said to have a massive release planned for August that will reach 100m+ people. People do support him because they make contact using his advice, and it changes their lives.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LightDisc

Greer is one of the very few people who speaks the truth.

you must have just fell off the turnip truck.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightDisc
Greer is one of the very few people who speaks the truth.

So when he points to an seemingly empty field, and tell a group of people who paid him to be there that there is an invisible spacecraft in that field, he was being truthful that there was actually an invisible spacecraft in that field?

I suppose I can't prove there wasn't an invisible spacecraft, but now we are (quite literally) getting into the realm of Carl Sagan's essay "The Dragon in my Garage".

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

here ya go, i use to post it in every greer thread i saw and the light being.

i always say it would have been more believable if he would have had someone out in the field walking around and run into it with a loud bong sound.

and here is the light being

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

He doesn't ask you to believe and trust him because he is seeing something that you can't. The contact that everyone sees are the craft in the sky. Forget anything invisible. The craft fully materialize into 3 dimensional space. When you do CE5, you will begin seeing mostly 3 kinds of craft. They all seem like orbs in the atmosphere. They are either 1. moving across the sky faster than a plane, but slower than a meteor, in a straight line. One light, usually white or gold, lasting for anywhere between 5-30 seconds 2. A quick, straight, movement for about a half a second, sometimes longer. The speed is faster than anything possible. Many times there will be multiple in quick succession in different directions. Impossible to be a "shooting star". 3. A quick flash, sometimes with the diameter of the orb at it's maximum brightness being as wide as a low altitude blimp. It could be bright enough to light up the ground you are standing on for a moment.

I have been doing CE5 for years and have seen all of these countless times, all at significant moments in my meditation. They have even signaled to me when I was skeptical and asking if they were originating from another planet.

The smear campaign against Greer unfortunately captures a large portion of the UFO community. Consider that this is on purpose. Forget his mannerisms and anything about his personality you don't like, and listen to his information. You don't have to believe him, you can go in your backyard during a clear night sky and practice the CE5 protocols yourself. They work, it just requires a little bit of practice.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ShayneJUK

A messiah complex could be forgiven somewhat.

He doesn't have even that going for him... Pure snake-oil salesman.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LightDisc

Totally true. The millions of dollars the military counter-intelligence people spend every year on defaming high value targets can really muck up a guys reputation. I myself have always been immune to their BS programs and have even tricked military people into disclosing classified material about UFO's and aliens more than once. If it was all baloney, these materials and the subject itself would not be classified.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I have seen a lot of what you are describing. Have you ever considered how many satellites orbit this planet, and how sunlight can reflect and glint from them when you look at the stars long enough? You may get a quick flash, and they do move faster than a plane, etc.

About Greer - I used to trust him quite a lot, when I saw the 'Disclosure Project', and listened to him speak. He seemed SO credible and trustworthy, 'almost enough to deceive the very elect'.

But it's like there are.. dare I say it? TWO doctors. One is the knowledgeable but humble, 'simple country doctor' (que laughter) that dresses impeccably and speaks the truth straight and in a believable fashion, with open honesty and directness you rarely see or hear.

The other .. some kind of self-important, New Age-addicted ego junkie that can't get enough of himself and his weird clothes and bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is soooo spiritual, don't you know.

I simply can't reconcile the two doctors, they're like different people, or the same individual before and after some kind of 'transmogrification' that messed up his mind.

That's just my impression.. so it has nothing to do with 'smearing' anyone or anything. Had he remained 'doctor A' instead of turning into a 'doctor B', I would probably still support him and cheer for him. But I don't argue with my intuition - it's an argument I can't win.

Perhaps you have been mesmerized, too..?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join