It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unacknowledged Dr Steven Greer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Unacknowledged full docu
edit on 5-7-2017 by koperniguz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
People are still giving Greer money after all these years?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: zetaReticulous

I read the replies on his Twitter feed and marvel at the amount of people who say this film "changed my life." Either they are fake accounts and sock puppets or they knew absolutely nothing about the UFO field before watching the movie because I watched this movie and there is not one new thing in it.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
How is Unacknowledged fantasy? So every time he does a documentary , it is all rubbish! The other people in the documentary are crackpots, what they are talking about is rubbish? All because greer is involved.

Great thinking there!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

His star witness in this film is Richard Doty.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

His star witness in this film is Richard Doty.

A lot of people are on the fence about sort, because he was a disinfo agent. He may be telling the truth, he may be not. You can say that about many people in the field of ufology.

But this documentary has a bigger story to tell, and that is we are being played by our governments. We most prob do have free energy. We most prob do have the technology to make this world a better place.

Problem is, this planet is run by sociopaths who only care about power. That is the truth of the matter.

Could we have alien technology? Maybe. Would they use it to benefit mankind? No chance!

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
a reply to: zetaReticulous
or they knew absolutely nothing about the UFO field.

Where I'm from that's 99% of the population.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Delusional Proven liar and charlatan with a messiah complex. full of more BS than a prize bull feeding of the gulabble
i wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShayneJUK
Delusional Proven liar and charlatan with a messiah complex. full of more BS than a prize bull feeding of the gulabble

I think if you watch greer, it is obvious he is passionate about the subject. I do not agree with everything he does, and he has made some stupid decisions in the past, but people tend to go over the top with running him down they act like he is Hitler or something

As for making money. Well it is his career, and anyone who says they would do it for free are lying. Saying that, i have never paid for anything from greer.

It is obviously that he wants what we all want, the truth, a better world etc Something will will never have with these sociopathic idiots running our planet.

So, is he doing this all for money, and does not care about the truth and a better world?

I do not think so.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: ShayneJUK

I think if you watch greer, it is obvious he is passionate about the subject. I do not agree with everything he does, and he has made some stupid decisions in the past, but people tend to go over the top with running him down they act like he is Hitler or something

I think it actually has the opposite effect that they intend.
If you attack people too hard, then onlookers tend to sympathise with that person and the people doing the name calling come off looking like jerks.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bfletcher618

nothing but a flim flam man, look his up light being, which was nothing but a moth, , or his beings in the desert that were cactus, then look up invisible space ships, then summing them with your thoughts.

and he'll give you the privilege of seeing these and teach you some bullsh@@ on how you to can do this for a small fee starting at 800 dollars to look at moth negatives to 2500 on seeing invisible space ships.

sad part is gullible people eat it up and defend him. this thread is evidence of that.
edit on 9-7-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

If you attack people too hard, then onlookers tend to sympathise with that person and the people doing the name calling come off looking like jerks.

that maybe so. but at least i still have my money and your left with a load of bullsh@@ scratching your head wondering why it didn't work.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

that maybe so. but at least i still have my money and your left with a load of bullsh@@ scratching your head wondering why it didn't work.

You're making a large number of assumptions right there.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Bfletcher618

nothing but a flim flam man, look his up light being, which was nothing but a moth, , or his beings in the desert that were cactus, then look up invisible space ships, then summing them with your thoughts.

and he'll give you the privilege of seeing these and teach you some bullsh@@ on how you to can do this for a small fee starting at 800 dollars to look at moth negatives to 2500 on seeing invisible space ships.

sad part is gullible people eat it up and defend him. this thread is evidence of that.

No this thread proves that people do not read! I have spent nothing on steven greer. I said I do not agree with everything he says or does. But it is obvious he is passionate about uncovering the truth to better mankind. The people he has brought together, the evidence he is constantly pushing towards congress, the witnesses he has brought together.

See people forget these things, and focus on his other beliefs just to run hum down.

But he has done good.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

i didn't reply to you or said you paid for anything now did i. i replied to Bfletcher618, what is this your sock puppet account.

that aside, you can go on and defend this guy all you want. when you deliberately make up bulls@@ and charge people money and call it the truth,your a con artist, or a criminal,sometimes both.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

But he has done good.

Citation Needed.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

i didn't reply to you or said you paid for anything now did i. i replied to Bfletcher618, what is this your sock puppet account.

that aside, you can go on and defend this guy all you want. when you deliberately make up bulls@@ and charge people money and call it the truth,your a con artist, or a criminal,sometimes both.

I do not care about that. If people want to spend money on that, it is up to them. I have never followed that part of greer, and never will. It is what he has done bringing witnesses together, and going to congress with documents to try and get an investigation into this.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

But he has done good.

Citation Needed.

Already have!

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Thats pretty #ty proof then.

This hack has done more harm than he can ever do good, everything he has ever been involved it has been a hoax.

It's people like himself and Jaime Maussan who make a mockery of anything UFO related.

Tell me when he hasnt been full of #.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Thats pretty #ty proof then.

This hack has done more harm than he can ever do good, everything he has ever been involved it has been a hoax.

It's people like himself and Jaime Maussan who make a mockery of anything UFO related.

Tell me when he hasnt been full of #.

Do you not read? I did not say he had proof! Stop putting words in my mouth! I said I like him for bringing a lot of witnesses together, and pushing for an investigation into the UFO subject, which there is a lot if proof that needs investigated. I do not care about his beliefs. As I do not share the same beliefs. For me, this is about ufos, not aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join