It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India Claims 500 Pakistanis (Protecting ISIS) Killed In US Bombing In Afghanistan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Interesting, India claims that about 500 personnel from Pakistan were with and assisting ISIS forces when the MOAB roasted the area. Considering we know the ISI assisted Bin Laden, this may have some truth to it.

Links and additional information below-

www.zerohedge.com...

One India reports that the area that was targetted was controlled by the Islamic State and protected by the Pakistan army, sources say.

The operation that was jointly coordinated by the 201 Selab Corps of the Afghanistan army targeted the caves and tunnels that were used as hiding places by the IS. It is now clear that the Pakistan army was backing these IS operatives in Afghanistan, official sources also confirmed.

Indian agencies who are coordinating withe counterparts in Afghanistan have learnt that there are no civilians living in the area. There were a large number of stooges of the Inter-Services intelligence who have been protecting the IS operatives in this area. The US action comes at a time when there was a huge build-up of IS forces in Afghanistan.

Indian agencies say that the Pakistan army and the ISI were nurturing these operatives. The entire area that was bombed was under the control of the ISI officials backing the IS, sources also said. The impact of the bomb was so huge that it blew up at least 500 Pakistanis and an equal number of IS operatives.

Indian Source:

www.oneindia.com...

At least 500 Pakistani nationals have been killed in the US bombing that took place at Nangarhar province in Afghanistan. The area that was targeted was controlled by the Islamic State and protected by the Pakistan army, sources say.

Indian agencies say that the Pakistan army and the ISI were nurturing these operatives. The entire area that was bombed was under the control of the ISI officials backing the IS, sources also said. The impact of the bomb was so huge that it blew up at least 500 Pakistanis and an equal number of IS operatives.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If they were assisting isis then good the more the merrier. isis is now was was

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel

I agree, but I can't help but wonder how many barrel bombs equals one MOAB.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Oh what next!?

Iran had some troops there too, informing the ISIS fighters on how to destroy American's.

This is utter lunacy and it's playing right into the 'project for the new American century'. Albeit not in order, the plan is playing out EXACTLY as it is laid out. I suggest every American read the freely available PDF. It details exactly what's to happen. Multiple theatre wars, the overtaking of Somalia, Iran, Syria and Afghanistan. It's just a MASSSSSSSIIIIIIVE coincidence that ALL the countries in the PNAC document seem to be helping 'ISIS' and are now being found out all over the place, this isn't suspicious at all, not one little bit.....

This is one big play and we have NO say in how it's going to play out. People thought they had a chance for 'change' with their Trump vote - they didn't. War is a racket, as Smedley Butler said, and it's a racket that will continue because we all ignored Eisenhower. We deserve this in a way, so many people have spoken out....... Yet still people support these utter c*** suckers.

Where's our humanity? We're only okay with this because the bombs aren't falling on our children. I hate war completely and wish these power players would just sword fight among themselves. They'll destroy us all.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Drop anuther on those ole boys

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I was wondering when India vs Pakistan was going to show up. There it is. Thanks

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

There really isn't any comparison. A barrel bomb is a fragmentation device that sends out shards of metal, glass, rust, and who knows what else in every direction with the goal of maiming people.

The MOAB is designed to create a giant gas explosion in several stages. The first stage is to break open the casing, so that the liquid explosive spreads out to form a giant 150m+ radius bubble of explosive vapour and let it sink into tunnels and the earth. Then it is ignited in multiple points simultaneously using grenades. As the mushroom cloud rises, it also sucks out the contents of the tunnels and incinerates them. Just think of those nuclear blast videos. The end result is a whole pile of stuff left right at the ground zero. The MOAB created a crater 150 meters across.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Boy if you sat on your hands like what you want you would have curbside bombs every fans day in Johnsonville in ten years. Like it or you ain't but that's realty

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Great.
Pakistan has nukes.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I don't know about this.

It was reported that near 100 died from the drop

Now India says 500 more dead.By a state that's been stabbing us in the back from the get go.

Pakistan.

If it is true.

Then AMERICA EFF YEAH

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I never thought it was likely that the US Military Industrial Complex would use an expensive MOAB to take out a few dozen soldiers and a primitive cave hideaway. Much more likely their was a sophisticated underground military base, housing 1000s of military agents.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: Bone75

There really isn't any comparison. A barrel bomb is a fragmentation device that sends out shards of metal, glass, rust, and who knows what else in every direction with the goal of maiming people.

The MOAB is designed to create a giant gas explosion in several stages. The first stage is to break open the casing, so that the liquid explosive spreads out to form a giant 150m+ radius bubble of explosive vapour and let it sink into tunnels and the earth. Then it is ignited in multiple points simultaneously using grenades. As the mushroom cloud rises, it also sucks out the contents of the tunnels and incinerates them. Just think of those nuclear blast videos. The end result is a whole pile of stuff left right at the ground zero. The MOAB created a crater 150 meters across.

Umm the detonation is from the single point of the bomb,and not grenades. a MOAB goes off in seconds. the fuel ignition can be traced back to the impact point. hence flammability making using grenades for ignition redundant.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Cool beans. Pakistan is always the video location of entire towns stoning or beating a single person to death for pervevied insults to allah.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Or your ramblings are wrong and this is a case of India trying to discredit their enemy Pakistan.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I don't know about this.

It was reported that near 100 died from the drop

Now India says 500 more dead.

Actually it's 1,000...

The impact of the bomb was so huge that it blew up at least 500 Pakistanis and an equal number of IS operatives

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Or your ramblings are wrong and this is a case of India trying to discredit their enemy Pakistan.

True, why should they know better than guys who dropped it? Unless they know but they pretend it didn't happen as the punishment was hard enough. World of lies.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Guys, is it me or I'm starting to think ISIS has cloning facilities underground? WTF are they doing all the way in Afghanistan inside mountains?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Wonder if any deep state 3 letter agents also got blown up???

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You would think there would be something from Pakistan on this if it were true. Unless Pakistan was doing something wrong and they do not want to fend up to it.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

This is likely disinformation by India who hates Pakistan and Pakistan hates India.

Though the ISI is a sinister wicked organization that I wouldn't doubt have the moral turpitude to do this

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join