It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will the 9/11 court case go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Last night in my dreams I caught up with a lot of cops and had a few things to talk about. Anyway, I meet this one one copper who had a talk to our Queen, the head of state. He measured my disdain for how the state could lie to us similar to how the Queen had to approve 9/11 for its financial repercussions.

At the moment I do place a lot of blame on Dick Cheney for 9/11, he was in charge on the pentagon that day, made heaps with his private army of Hailburton and done lots of legislative evil with the 'enemy combatant' and other torture techniques. With the court cases and class actions starting to wind up with the Saudi Arabia, there are a lot of unknowns for just where it will end. As for just where the buck does stop, I had not previously thought about our Queens role in all this.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev I hope this helps you and all involved. Trump "Draining The Swamp" is a clue =
The NESARA Story. Trump is to get this out ASAP to the masses and have it in force.

mainerepublicemailalert.com...

A brief update here.

1907-1917 – In order to warn Americans, the 1892 Bankers’ Manifesto was revealed by US Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. from Minnesota before the US Congress sometime during his term of office between the years of 1907 and 1917.

>

1910 – John E. DiNardo, professor of public policy and economics at the University of Michigan, writes in his article “The Federal Reserve Act”: “On the night of November 22, 1910, a small group of surrogates of the most powerful bankers of the World met … under the veil of utmost secrecy.

Over the next few weeks these men would perpetrate, under the orders of their masters, … perhaps the most colossal and devastating fraud ever inflicted upon the American People.

>

This ultra-secret fraud is known as the Federal Reserve Act of 1913…. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 concocted legislation, to be foisted upon the People’s Congress of the United States, that empowered and commissioned this secret cabal of World-dominant bankers to PRINT UNITED STATES CURRENCY, a usurpation of our Constitution’s explicit edict empowering ONLY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT to print and coin currency. This world banking empire used their stolen power to print, out of thin air, paper currency which, in no way represents the gold and silver reserves that authentic currency is supposed to represent.”

>

1913 – The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 Complete text of Act may seen at: www.federalreserve.gov...

>

1933 – 1934 – Prior to 1933, Federal Reserve Notes were backed by gold. This changed with the new law: Congressional Record, March 9, 1933 on HR 1491 p. 83.“Under the new lawthemoney is issued to the banks in return for government obligations, bills of exchange, drafts, notes, trade acceptances, and bankers acceptances. The money will be worth 100 cents on the dollar, because it is backed by the credit of the nation. It will represent a mortgage on all the homes, and other property of all the people of the nation.”

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Where will the 9/11 court case go

Nowhere. The current system of "Justice" is designed that way. It will carry on seemingly forever, grinding at enormous cost , boring everyone so to death at the end it will be like meh, what was that all about?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Wont go anywhere. Time passages. Even the families of victims have grown up, remarried, relocated and have gone ahead with their lives in general.

Cant dwell on the past. Other issues have replaced it. After all....its been 16 years. Like everything else...nothing will come of it....
edit on 16-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: kwakakev

Wont go anywhere. Time passages. Even the families of victims have grown up, remarried, relocated and have gone ahead with their lives in general.

Cant dwell on the past. Other issues have replaced it. After all....its been 16 years. Like everything else...nothing will come of it....

Corporate lawyers can outwait anything so long as they get paid for it. Some will even work for free if they get a share of the payout. Like the SCO vs. Linux lawsuit which dragged on for 13+ years (from 2003 to 2016).

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

During the Bush and Obama years, yeah you are right. All court cases that involved the 9/11 topic was dismissed with prejudice by one of George Bush's uncle.

More recently the issue is now before the courts again as congress approved suing Saudi Arabia for it's involvement in the matter. Maybe some of it might get settled out of court to halt a full investigation, but the band wagon is rolling with class actions and billion dollar indictments between US insurance companies and the Saudi banks.

At the moment the US legal system is still marshalling as to how to proceed, but it is now in the system and has the green light to go ahead. Sure Saudi Arabia done quite well from the foreign intervention in its neighboring nations, but they do have a great defense when it come to just what actually happed that day.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Yeah...thats the point....but the Saudis will never admit...nor pay up.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Its not hard to see that even here at ATS there is a consorted effort to misdirect the truth.

I hate to tell you guys, we are already way ahead of those who continue to conceal the truth behind 9/11.

Buck

top topics

join