It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Candy Choice and What it Says About You..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I am a Reese's peanut butter egg person. Not the actual peanut butter cup you get normally...the egg. Who would've thought that they can tell your personality by the Easter candy you eat.Apparently they can to some extent:

Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs
You love being active, especially outside. Whether it's playing sports, taking a long walk, or going on a bike ride across the country, you're game for it all. You hate the idea of sitting at a desk for nine hours straight, and are probably an entrepreneur as a result. You tried to get funded on Kickstarter for this awesome water bottle you invented, but you didn't get enough money to be backed.

Not too terribly far off the mark. Here's the link if you care to see what your candy choices say about you!
Easter Candy Personality Test

Thanks and Happy Easter everyone!

blend57

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

I like my easter bunnys cooked and I start with the ears.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Cadbury cream Eggs are the best..

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If I had my way they would dispense with the whole chocolate bunny body and just sell the solid ears. Oh and the base.
And it must be REAL chocolate. None of that chocolate flavored Palmers junk.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: greydaze

My boys all loved them. They waited for them to show up in the store which is like the day after St. Patricks day .
Hubby loves peeps.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Gosh Blend I'm sorry about the water bottle deal...
Starburst weren't on the list soooo
I guess I would pick the malted milk ones (can't remember what they're called) but, my daughter says the other one described me better, the one about talking to strangers for hours LOL.
Happy Easter!

Whoppers Mini Robin Eggs You are very giving and nurturing. You're the one people go to when they've had a bad day or need some advice. Your general outlook on life is very positive — things don't really get you down. You are humble, but have big ideas about things. Don't be afraid to share this side of yourself with the people you love.

edit on 16-4-2017 by TNMockingbird because: Decided to stop being lazy and go get the quote...

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I never favored the candies available at Easter.

What I did do ... was carry a salt shaker with me and eat all the hard boiled Easter eggs I could find.

What's wrong with me?? Hahahahaha!!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

My brother in law was a controller at Jelly Belly in San Fransisco. He always sent the kids bags of jelly beans.
I like the new jelly beans put out with starburst flavors. I have some in the candy dish right now. Very fruity.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Robins eggs. The chocolate malt candy with the pastel shell. I have them in the candy dish right now too!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I never favored the candies available at Easter.

What I did do ... was carry a salt shaker with me and eat all the hard boiled Easter eggs I could find.

What's wrong with me?? Hahahahaha!!

Did your people make you sleep outside that night?!!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Oh yes. And a little dish of mayo to dip them in.
I love egg salad but not boiled egg whites so much. Rubber.
Now the yolks are a different story.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Cadbury eggs are my favorite with Reese's peanut butter eggs a close second. The description for peanut butter eggs describes me much better than the Cadbury eggs though.

Cadbury Cream Eggs
You're full of grace and glory. Stand tall, my friend, and become the warrior you were meant to be. You might have been class president in high school, or worked on the yearbook, at least. You like being in charge, and you do it so effortlessly. Some day in the future you hope to start a vegetable garden — you love the idea of watching things grow.

My least favorite would be the generic hollow chocolate bunnies or anything sour.
edit on 16-4-2017 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I love egg salad but not boiled egg whites so much. Rubber.
Now the yolks are a different story.

Egg yolks ... yech ... I'd give those to the dog. LOL We were good pals.

link   
Happy Easter everyone.

These are my fav's

Although, I have to agree with Bird. Love starbursts.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

One Easter when the kids were too old for the Easter bunny one of the kids got up early on Easter and hid the eggs and made my husband and I look for them.
And boy were they hidden well. No right out in the open hidden like we did for them.
You know in a plant, right on the end table behind the lamp. Easy stuff.
No this kid hid them in cereal boxes and in shoes in the closet and on the inside of an old speaker that kept popping open at the back. It took a long time to find them all. And a little "Dale, try to remember where you put them." when we had ten and two were still missing.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You eat the white I'll eat the yolk. No waste!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I didn't take the test.
I'm afraid it will just say ." you're a greedy little girl"

The part of me that likes candy never grew up.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My son and I are Reeses fanatics. The eggs/hearts/trees are the best. Correct ratio of chocolate to peanut butter.

I actually have a problem with them. Im only half kidding. Today i won't be having any Reeses eggs, as one turns into pancreatitis and a near death experience. There is a disconnect somewhere that doesn't physically signal a need to not open another bag of Reese's eggs.

Again, im only half joking. But since im low carbing, ill be eating my own chocolate creations today (i make it with cocoa butter and whey protein to keep the carbs down). Not the best chocolate bar, but it makes amazing ganache, and goes nicely in coffee. Since i can buy zero carb unsweetened 100% cacao chocolate, i stick to making white chocolate bars.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
verschickter

I don't think you are supposed to eat the real bunnies, I think maybe that's why they make chocolate ones... but everyone celebrates things differently, so...

Sillyolme
Um..this is what it says about jelly beans:

Jelly Beans You're creative and goofy and you live and work in an environment that nurtures those qualities. You have a lot of energy, which can be contagious to your friends and family. You're really into yoga right now because it calms your anxious energy. Crow pose is your favorite because it took you forever to nail it, and it just looks super badass.

Lol.I don't know if that describes you or if that is even your favorite candy...but, it is the one I saw you mentioned you had in your candy dish. At least it doesn't say you have a Gofundme account for...a water bottle

Thanks everyone for the responses,
blend57

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

i appologies in advance for my reply - but NONE

i have not had a " easter egg " or any seasonal confectionary for over 40 years

just look at the price // 100gms

i stick to solid bars of 70%+ coaco that are availiable all year round lindt , cote dor and zoroy [ an indian brand - thats surprisingly good quality ]

toblerones and " terrys chocolate orange " are for treats

<<   2  3 >>

join