It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All My Secrets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Thanks, was afraid I was the only one. Was actually kinda scared writing it.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

The question "Am I the only one" is generally to be answered with "no", and 99.9999999% you´re never wrong with that.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

A few times a week, when i am alone, i raise my middle finger and start pointing it to the mirror in the bathroom, the skies, tv, my computer, because i know that something is watching me.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: solve
How do you know?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Lagomorphs eat their poo...

I'm one of those lagomorphs that doesn't! (That's my secret...)

Warmest

Lags

edit on 16-4-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

That makes me think of this strange mindset i had as a child and teenager. We used to get the sunday paper,and in the weekdays most days,the daily newspaper in my other language.too. But especially in the sunday paper in my other language,there would always be articles about murders and deaths in general,especially horrible accidents,and often the victims would be kids or teenagers. I would read it and feel despairingly sad for the victims BUT at the same time,if they were my age or younger,i would feel "Well at least i outlived that poor person" I had this "Hunger Games" type mindset.For some weird reason i never had much of a life expectancy.I did not worry about dying all the time,but i had this overwhelming feeling deep down that i had a very limited life expectancy. Weird. Even now at age almost 52yo i Still am amazed that i have survived to this age. I cannot imagine why.
edit on 16-4-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Sometimes I pick my boogers too. Im 4/20 friendly but I live in Mississippi. Not a good place to find other 4/20 friendly people. I recently got released from prison. I may also be returning to prison in the near future.(something about my smoking habits being unlawful) haha but hey im still here and im happy. They cant take our happiness away unless we let them. Thats my secrets.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Another secret I will share. Besides ats I visit the website BestGore on a regular basis. Seems like something to keep secret. Am I the only one?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I always expected to die by 35. I'm 50 in a couple of months. Not sure where that thought comes from, strange.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I like the premise of the thread. Much needed.

When I came back to the US after living for a while in Spain, I missed the refreshing sensation of a bidet. The usual wipe after a go feels like there is something missing.

I would for the first few months back state side, hop my ass on my bathroom sink to give my bum a quick rinse.

I stopped after one day breaking a sink off the wall.

I have learned to live without a bidet.

When I was little I thought everyone else had a circumcized penis and I was just a monster.

I break out into "Christopher Walken dancing to that fat boy slim song" type dance once every 3-4 years out of the blue. Usually sober and when I am completely alone.

edit on 4 16 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Macenroe82

Darkness is a fear which most (diurnal) animals share. Alot of things can hide in the dark. Fear of the dark is a survival instinct which kept mankind alive in a time when wolves and stuff roamed around at night.

Wolves and stuff still roam around at night.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Sounds like personal habits of a peculiar nature unique to you sort of like a finger print; but finger prints despite myth do repeat same as snowflakes do also repeat in pattern. But that is just a pattern, in total there is always some uniqueness. Even calling life life though accurate it's expression shows it's own personality as in two trees may be the same but have their own unique expression in response to all else... finger prints may be the same in some individuals(twins typical) however they rarely ever like snow flakes land or fall from the same spot... that spot is a point in time and place unique in the awareness of their occurrence, called relativity.

Really neat stuff... of course someone may not find such a uniqueness endearing and instead find it gross like the bugger business, or coarse when the callous scraps across someones skin... perhaps it gives a good scratch from all the thumb enjoying the scratching in transference from giving to receiving even if the finger itself has had enough? like a sand grain irritating the oyster forming into a pearl.

when I wake up; my sinuses have drained into a pocket in the back of my throat so every morning i spit that business out... I think it grosser to swallow it than the act of spitting it. Of course all of the germs and bacteria inhaled through the nose(not a mouth breather except under exertion or when smoking) does not get into my system from being spit out... of course spitting it out puts it out where others could be exposed yet it is back to where it came from but with the substance that caught it.

I do not get sick very often likely because of this... however not spitting it although likely to make me more susceptible to illness it would also strengthen the immune system... but that also occurs in those that make pick up such germs so there is a catch 22.... a damned if you do and a damned if you don't.

I also have a difficult time keeping anything stock or original... If it is something I own I have to put some artistic bent on it. Otherwise; I find it sterile and boring... sort of like someone cooking without any seasoning... how can you exist without some art and creativity? Even if not very creative oneself? There should be some appreciation of it, even if that is just in some work one does.

The art of the finger and the rolling... such is a beauty in the eye that beholds it, even if the only one that appreciates it is the one that does it.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I also forgot to mention that I too like to pick snot out of my nostrils when I think no-one is looking and roll it around before flicking it faster than the speed of light.

I had a work colleague a couple of years ago that did the same thing but instead of flicking he used to spread it underneath his desk when no-one was looking.

When he left we were moving his old desk and upturned it and that was when we found out his secret... YUK!! Luckily we had a brand new vets assistant who was willing to do the dirty work...

Warmest

Lags

<< 1   >>

join