It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Won't Be Cancelling World War 3 After All #StandDownMrTrump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Just came across this video and thought it was worth sharing. Don't get me wrong, I'm still willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt until he does something that cannot be undone, but he's starting to head down a dangerous path and I think it's very important for people to voice there concerns otherwise he will continue on this path.

edit on 16/4/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Standdownmrtrump. LOL!

He's going to prove you wrong...

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder\\

More and more people are waking up to their tricks, they will have to move faster now, because their survival is at stake.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Can you give a rundown of the video? There are several here who, for one reason or another, can't watch videos.

My personal take on it is : Fear Fear Fear Trump is a Nazi [ with comments from CNN ] Fear Fear Fear.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yep, it's only a matter of time until the entire truth unfolds. The globalists are feeling the pinch from alternative media. Little by little we are uniting. It's very subtle but I can see it happening.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The video basically just describes how Trump has reacted to events in Syria without doing any real investigation and why it's very dangerous. The guy who made the video is well known for covering the events in Syria and he held the same position when the Obama admin was trying to approve an attack on Syria based on a false flag chemical attack.

Like I said I don't think Trump has dug himself in too deep yet, but I think a great deal of people are displeased with this neo-con warmongering crap that he has criticized in the past (the video also shows examples of Trump speaking out against an attack on Syria back in 2013 because it would destabilize the area and could even lead to world war 3).

Also I can fully understand why you could criticize the use of CNN clips, but the similar opinions are also being espoused by many right leaning shows at the moment, even the Alex Jones Show is presenting many opinions and arguments against Trumps recent actions, particularly in Syria. I feel like NK is more of a diversion than anything.

EDIT: also I think it's worth pointing out that the right actually seems to disapprove of Trumps recent actions more than the left does. The MSM generally paints Trump as a hero for his response to the chemical attack but I'm seeing the most criticism coming from the "alt right", the very people who formed the core of Trumps support base.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I think that we can all agree that the Airfield strike was a risky move but it did send a message. If Trump can get all these heads of state to negotiation tables then I welcome it. Sometimes a show of force is needed, no matter who it is actually directed at.
edit on 16-4-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Just came across this video and thought it was worth sharing. Don't get me wrong, I'm still willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt until he does something that cannot be undone, but he's starting to head down a dangerous path and I think it's very important for people to voice there concerns otherwise he will continue on this path.

Syria still in play but looking like it may get smoothed out. China cooperating on N Korea. I was with you on the doom/gloom front but starting to lean back the other way. He's either a lucky idiot, a deep state operative or shaping up to be one of the best presidents ever.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

That is why I said I'm willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt, he hasn't done anything too dumb yet but if things continue this way it wont be long before something like that does happen. Which is why I think it's important for people to speak out and let Trump know how they feel, we cannot just go on the assumption he has a super smart plan none of us know, we have to assume he has been compromised and needs to be reminded why he got elected in the first place. It wasn't so we could feel like WWIII is just around the corner.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I know, I did notice you say that. 🌟

I just think that he's trying to fix things and I still have faith in him.

I won't take anything seriously from #Standdownmrtrump.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Perhaps no one noticed the thread right above this one

Just In: US-North Korea In Secret Talks To End Nuclear Crisis?

Mission Accomplished.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Benefit of the doubt? I never had any doubt that "President" Trump would behave exactly as he has, at every step! From his taxpayer funded golf outing to Mar a Lago, blatant self serving nepotism, Neo Nazi advisors and anti-government, anti-people and pro giant corporations cabinet, to his childish disrespect of foreign dignitaries, blustering saber rattling and bombing the s#t out of his "enemies", he has totally lived up to my "I told you so" expectation.

Stand down Mr Trump? Not a chance! Our only hope is that this Man/Baby in Chief is reigned in by TPTB, in one way or another! Until then, God help us all!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
My personal take on it is : Fear Fear Fear Trump is a Nazi [ with comments from CNN ] Fear Fear Fear.

Sounds like you've got StormCloudsGathering pegged to a tee. LOL

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
"We're going to bomb the sht out of them!" - Donald Trump 2016

-crowd cheers-

Why do we criticize our leaders words after agreeing with them?

I doubt WW3 will happen even if they do go with middle strikes.
the only plausible way would to bomb North Korea, Syria, and other countries we're dealing with, at the same time.

One country to bomb wouldn't make much difference

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Can you give a rundown of the video? There are several here who, for one reason or another, can't watch videos.

You can't have Hitler without the German people.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Cause it was never world war 3 to begin with.

We were suppose to be at war with No Ko by now.

Until their missile test went up in smoke

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Cause it was never world war 3 to begin with.

We were suppose to be at war with No Ko by now.

Until their missile test went up in smoke

Conveniently sabotaged with a slice of chocolate cake, IMHO. NoKo can't do anything without China. No doubt some poor North Korean general will loose his head, though!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Where did you get the impression that Trump wants to avert World War Three? Seriously. His campaign rhetoric was violent and hateful.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
"We're going to bomb the sht out of them!" - Donald Trump 2016

-crowd cheers-

Why do we criticize our leaders words after agreeing with them?

Oh, but the other side of that coin...

Trump~

United States “cannot be the world's policeman.” United States “will stop racing to topple foreign regimes that we know nothing about, that we shouldn't be involved with.” “We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone.”

“We've defended other nations’ borders while refusing to defend our own and spent trillions of dollars overseas while AMERICA'S INFRASTRUCTURE has fallen into disrepair and decay,”

edit on 16-4-2017 by Gumerk because: clarification

new topics

top topics

join