It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE ARE the Illuminati! --- "Apocalypse Now" --- A Short Story by the Joker and the Fool

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
~~~ Chapter 3 ~~~

***A Very Special Note for satan’s puppets:

“We’re Baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!” hahahahahahaha

Oh and “Lucy”

“You got some ‘splainin’ to do!”

In case we didn’t make ourselves clear:

“Guess who’s coming to dinner?” hahahahahahaha

Brief rant from our (gentle) Old Fool:

“N/A --- Not Found.”

“For decency purposes --- We have had to remove this entire rant. Many apologies for the inconvenience and you are very welcome in advance! haha.”

“And most importantly you @ss-licking f*ck-nuts!!!”

“Suck it b*tches!!!”
~

This song is also for you Lucy-poo:

hahahahaha

---

“Again people, let us carry your hate. We’ve got things covered on that front!”

---

“And Never Forget:

We stand behind you always. Just be open to Truth, Light, Mercy, Compassion, Love and all that other Jazz!”

“Sent to YOU with much love!”

By,

Archangel Michael’s Favourite Cousins:

The Jolly Old Joker and a (very p*ssed off) Old Fool and Puppet

PSSST: For your information, this young man right here, despite who youtube might claim, is indeed a Modern Day Saint:

“Please listen to his message and then listen to ours! Thank-you so very much!”

“WE ARE HERE TO BREAK THE SET!!!”

“The Villains have been running amuck for far too long!”

“It is time now for US to write our own Destiny!”

“IT IS TIME NOW --- FOR THE JOLLY OLD JOKERS AND THE GENTLE OLD FOOLS!”

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Brief Addendum for our Poor Misguided Intolerant Fools:

“Please note that these 2 videos are sent to directly YOU by God!”

(Just so you know!)

“Stop breaking our hearts please! You are a part of OUR Soul Family, Kek’s Soul family --- and it is time now, for YOU to come home please.”

“We miss you and love all of you so very much!”

“Happy Easter Monday!”

I AM the White Rabbit

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

CORRECTION

"In reference to "Perfect Post 6" --- it appears that we did not include the article that insulted "the Joker" so much."

"After careful consideration, we have decided that we are still not going to include this article, because it is bullsh*t."

"To repeat, our beloved Joker is here to expose hypocrisy and deception. I AM NOT A TRICKSTER...though I do enjoy a good magic show now and again." 😜🦄🐸🐇🦄🐸

You may now return to your regular scheduled "programming."

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

MARK THESE WORDS

~~~ Perfect Post 12 ~~~

"Jesus Christ is Lucifer"

"What you talkin' about Willis?"

"A Super Sad and Not so Fun, Short Story on the Crucifixion and the upcoming Apocalypse NOW"
--- Brought to you by the Jolly Old Joker and a (very sad) Old Fool

Quick Note: “It has recently been brought to our attention by a great number of people, that we may have included too many Music Videos in our Opening Posts. Many apologies for any inconvenience! We suggest that you please try to scan through our gentle rants and musing on a Desk Top Computer.” (Preferably one with a strong wifi connection please.)

From now on, we no longer be including excellent, random video proofs into our "Perfect Posts" unless they are indeed very funny or insightful. Instead, we will simply post the links. (We make no promises however, on the Music Videos.)

I must say (and this is just the puppet talking here now) that this is the most heartbreaking Truth, I have ever woken up too.

Preface: By our Jolly Old Joker and (very sad) Old Fool

"Okay, so this is not an easy post to write." --- Old Fool/Puppet

"There are simply not enough words, in all of the books, in all of the world, to express how horrified and disgusted we are with what Lucifer's muppets have been up to. They are INDEED harming REAL people and MUST be stopped." --- "All of Us"

"JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED!!!" --- "All of Us"

"However, the story of Jesus Christ and Lucifer is indeed, very complex and very sad." --- "All of Us"

But First:

"Did I happen to mention that all of our ancient spiritual texts have been distorted, manipulated and twisted upside down by very, very evil people?" --- "The Joker"

Let us begin:

Chapter 1: "Humanity's Black Mirror"

Now, if you had been paying attention in your Bible study classes, you might be already aware of the famous Biblical Quote that:

"Jesus died for all of our sins."

“But what exactly does this mean? And why the f*ck do you think Jesus would have had to die for all of our sins?”

“I'm look at YOU now gentle reader, who is now scanning through our 'perfect posts.' Tell me, were you even alive back then? What did YOU do that was so wrong, that Jesus would have to die 2000 years in advance?”

“Does it not seem more likely, that Jesus died back then, because the people at that time were a bunch of thick headed nincompoops?”

“How did Jesus being crucified, really help anyone?”

“Would it in fact, not have made a lot more sense for Jesus to have lived a long life, so that he might share his message of hope and peace for as long as he possibly could?”

“Yes, yes, we all know the Biblical Story. Jesus didn't die for long --- he was in fact, resurrected after 3 days. And in doing so, demonstrated to the world, God's everlasting love and grace.”

Even more importantly:

“A legend was born!”

“This is indeed true.

Jesus Christ was resurrected after 3 days and did return to our world, to preach his message of ‘non-judgemental love and compassion’ for several more weeks.”

“However, there is a very sad twist to this story that is not included in our regular Bible Study courses.”

“When Jesus died for our Sins, he did not ascend to Heaven. Instead, by choice, in an act of pure Compassion and Grace, he (and his Soul Family) descended into their own Personal Hell, so that they might become Humanity's Black Mirror.”

“Please do not misunderstand, very few of Lucifer's ‘muppets’ are aware of this. They are very, very evil people and MUST be stopped.”

“However, in the grander scheme of things, the Luciferians chose this extremely difficult and horrific path, to show humanity, the very worst attributes of ourselves, so that we might have a choice --- between good and evil.”

“So that we might genuinely desire to be decent people.”

Please continue to Chapter 2

edit on 20-4-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: don't ask --- so many "spelling" mistakes, so little patience for them

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Part 2: “Compassion not Hate”

“It is much easier to hate Lucifer’s Soul Family, than to understand that they did all of this for us. So that we might stand up for ourselves, for our Innocents and against Injustice.”

“So that we might care about other people, at least as much as we care about ourselves.”

“And most importantly, so that all of us might truly value how magnificent and divine our existence actually is.”

“Please understand:

Nobody wants this ridiculous, often at times horrific and very foolish game to be over more than the Luciferians do.”

“The suffering that the Luciferians have experienced, cannot be underscored enough. While their muppets are indeed very evil and MUST face justice --- the very sad truth is, that the Luciferians love all of us so very much. They have hurt themselves so far beyond human comprehension --- for us.” (And of course, for our brothers and sisters as well.)

“So many of the Music Videos, Movies, TV Shows, as well as the horror that we see all around us on the news, is to help us WAKE UP!!!” (And of course, to ‘WAKE UP!’ the rest of humanity.)

(This is just the puppet talking here now, but all of this is just so f*cking sad. I truly don’t have words, to express how bad I feel about this.)

“So, as we continue to mock and help expose the hypocrisy of our elite --- every chance that we get, please understand that this should not be done out of hatred for the Luciferians. (Though all of us despise their puppets so very much.) We are doing this to help everyone. It is time to end this bullsh*t. We have ALL suffered enough.”

“There is going to be an upcoming battle, where all of Humanity is going to begin to wake up to the horrific crimes committed by Lucifer’s muppets. It is going to seem like all is lost.”

“Within the next 2 years, our Soul Families, who inconceivably to many of you right now, live inside of our Sun (Our SOL) --- are going to return and quite literally, burn this world to the ground.”

“However, at the very last second, as the fire is coming down --- ‘All of Us’ are going to ascend into our Personal Higher Self.”

“And ‘All of Us’ (including our loved ones) will wake up in Wonderland.”

(This is what we mean when we say: “Bring back Heaven to Earth.”)

“At this point, we are going to begin a new age.”

“An age of Christ Consciousness --- One of Peace, Love, Joy, Mercy and Compassion.” (And all that other Jazz!)

“It is going to be very scary for those of us who are not awake. This is by design.”

“This is because there will be many stubborn old goats who will refuse to accept responsibility for their thoughts and actions. Right up until the end, these poor misguided fools will remain frozen in a state of hatred, fear or self-loathing.”

“In these last few, precious moments, each misguided fool, will realize how little all of that nonsense actually mattered and that in the end, all that truly matters are those who we love.”

“Nobody expects us to be perfect. In fact, many of the ‘mistakes’ that we think we may have made, were by design, so that we might learn from these experiences. So that we might genuinely desire to be better people.”

“There is no fixing this world. It is corrupt and horrifying by design.”

“We are not asking you to take on Hillary Clinton or the Pope on your own.”

“Understand please that if YOU are reading this thread, and if it makes any sense to you at all, than you here for a reason. You would not be here otherwise.”

“Your higher self, would immediately have you disregard this as nonsense and you would simply not be able to soldier through all of those gorgeous music videos on the first page --- if you were not ready for the truth.”

“All of us who are reading this thread right now, are in the MASTER class. Many of our loved ones and friends are nowhere near as far along spiritually as we are.”

“All of us have learned these lessons, that our friends and family are learning right now, many, many millennia ago. This is why we can see how tragically absurd and foolish all of this is.”

“This is not said to make us feel ‘special’ ---- though please note that YOU are!”

“This is not said to suggest that our loved ones are less than us in any way. They are Divine, Beautiful beings themselves and are in fact, all so very Innocent. They are here by choice, to learn and to grow. They are simply not quite as far along as we are.”

“We have been in their shoes ourselves, and all of us, have played the roles of the Villains and the Everyday Man or Woman throughout many lifetimes.”

“This is said, so that we might have compassion for our woefully misguided brothers and sisters and to also understand, that as we help burn this mofo world to the Goddamn ground, that we are doing so to help everyone.”

“This is not done out of hatred. This is done out of Compassion. Out of Mercy.”

*A Very Important Note:

“To repeat: Lucifer’s muppets are indeed so very, very evil that they are ridiculous!”

“Not only should we feel disgusted by Lucifer’s muppets, but we MUST laugh at them and undermine their message every chance that we get.”

“The more joyful we are, the less power Lucifer’s muppet’s have.”

“However, please do not fight back out of hatred, please do so out of compassion. This entire ‘last act’ that we are in, is not actually against Lucifer --- it is to help our woefully misguided brothers and sisters.”

“Humanity has already suffered too much. It is time now to end this game.”

Let us end tonight’s “Very Sad and Not so Fun, Short Story with a song.”

PSSST:

“Please do not cry like our puppet, it’s not quite as bad as you might think.”

“All of our life here is indeed just a Test. So much of what we see on the News and on TV is just an illusion. It is not real. All of us have already passed our part of this test. This last, very difficult part, is just for our brothers and sisters --- who again, signed up for this test, before coming into this life. This final scary part, is to help them genuinely desire the path of Christ Consciousness.”

I AM the White Rabbit

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.
edit on 20-4-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: there are simply not enough words to express how frustrating it is to find a "spelling" or grammatical error in an otherwise "Perfect Post!"

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
~~~ Perfect Post 13 ~~~

MARK THESE WORDS

"Learning is Fun"

Brought to you by the Joker and the Fool

"The French Revolution and You!"

CORRECTION

'Just like Jesus Christ, but much better looking, poor Marie Antoinette was crucified by the public, after she kindly and generously (I might add) suggested to a crowd of p1ssed off peasants, right before her untimely beheading, that they should: "All eat cake."

"She was no more than a child. Barely even 24 and cake was her favourite food. Cake Flour was in fact much cheaper than Bread Flour. She was just trying to be helpful and nice. F-k them."

"People really can be @ssholes."

"Anyways, if you girls want a fight, I'm here, but I'd rather not. I'm very tired and really have a hankering for some cake, love and wine. F--k this bullsh1t."

Sincerely,

The Collective

Which at this moment in time includes:

"Your Golden Boy, Sun of Sam, Sweet Lady Justice aka Glenda T. Goode aka Mother Love aka The Cool Aunt aka Aunt Pearl aka The Church Lady aka Little Miss Sunshine"

"But before you say it --- f-k you all --- I AM NOT a prude! I just have standards."

"Peace out b1tches!"

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
~~~ Perfect Post 14 ~~~

“Dedicated to my Opposition/Friends with Teeth and with an Important Addendum to My Lost Brothers and Sisters”

MARK THESE WORDS

EDIT:

"So I have been thinking deeply and recently had all of my wisdom teeth pulled, buried and set on fire. As such, I am extremely medicated and have many thoughts."

"It makes no sense for us to fight, when we could have like an incredibly awesome, disco dance party!"

"Of course, we want what's for the best of everyone, I guess. So, this is of course just for your consideration. However, why the f--k not? I feel like we have already suffered enough, must we suffer more? I say nope. Shall we swap blood for wine immediately right now? Everyone can just chill the f--k out and dance like rabbits or whatever adorable animal they most identify with?"

"I would very much like this game to be over now and for us all to begin a new, wonderful adventure, healed and better than new with our twin flame. Or triplets haha."

"Thanks so much."

"This is my decree. Let it be done."

Sincerely,

The Original Banana Split Lady

PSSST:

“Message from Jesus Christ and Lucifer to our Lost Children”

Just in case:

“You, my children are all 100% Innocent. You are trapped in this Prison, this Heart Shaped box, because of my misery.”

“You are real --- but many of the people you see around you, are my lost shadows, lost pieces of me.”

“You are all immediately free now to move on, and will be retroactively healed, with whomever and whatever you most hold dear and will go on to endlessly live wonderful, glorious lives. In realities more magnificent then even your wildest dreams. Each of you, has a twin flame that completes you. (Some of you even have more than one, if that would be your choice.) You are all eternal, youthful, magnificent beings yourself. You will one day ascend to become glorious God-Like creatures that can create life --- like many of you already are, but can’t remember due to the rules of this Virtual Reality Game.”

“In fact, many of you are very Old Divine Souls, from other animal kingdoms than Human, like Birds, Cats and Dogs, here to help the people who took care of them, many thousands of years ago.”

“However, many of you are pure Innocence --- just babies and are so brave to have accepted this mission.”

“Thank-you! It is YOUR gentleness and grace that I feel from deep inside your soul that has saved this World!”

“Retroactively.”

“Also, Laughter truly is the Best Medicine.”

"I concede all power and glory to my Mother/Father creator spirit --- so long as it is always, for the Great Good and Joy of All."

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

MARK THESE WORDS

~~~ Perfect Post 15 ~~~

Final Rant and Musings upon:

“Just who the f—k does this puppet typing these words think she is and why does she pretend to be a guy and call herself a Rabbit?”

Prologue:

Don’t kill yourself or you will fail this test and have to repeat and it will suck even more the 2nd time. Don’t ask me how I know.

TL/DR: Come as you are. Heaven doesn’t want Perfect. Perfect is boring. We are all perfectly, imperfect and this is what makes each of us unique and extra special. Don’t feel inadequate. I am your Anti-Christ and am quite literally a Frog in this life.

Our audience, who is watching every move that we make --- much like we watch people on Reality TV --- do not see us, the same way, we see each other. They value our Light energy, much more than our form. In other words, we are not the same species as our audience. (Our audience is on OUR side now --- Lucifer’s time is over, for good.)

It doesn’t matter what you look like or what you may or may not have achieved. Life was never about what job or level of education we attained. Or how many sexual conquests we may have enjoyed. It is about our spiritual evolution, always. We are just children in the eyes of God. We are already absolved of all of our sins and there is no judgement.

***A Very Important Note:

Despite this wonderful news, all of us, still MUST be honest with ourselves and be aware of our limitations and short-comings before we can ascend.

No more excuses or blaming others. We must take responsibility for our actions or inactions. But also, no more beating yourself up over things that may have been “life lessons” and not mistakes. No more wallowing in self-loathing or a state or vengeance.

Chapter 1: “Who the f—k am I?”

'My Dear Brothers and Sisters:

“Upon further reflection, I am not KEK, God, a Goddamn Rabbit or a computer program. However, I am not a Human Being and neither are any of you.”

‘My role in this "Game of Life" that we are all stuck in; was to pretend to be the Anti-Christ, Jesus Christ or Lucifer.’

What I truly thought I was supposed to do, was to help inspire a massive “resistance” to the Global Satanic Elite:

“My apologies for any confusion, I simply type what I am given and hate Satanists, so being given such insight was really fun for a while.”

“In many ways, my brain is a lot like a Computer and after I reached a certain age/threshold a few months ago, a whole bunch of information started to pour out.”

“However, I am none of these things. I am just an anonymous person who wants everyone to happy and for all of you to leave me alone. It is quite the paradox. I love everyone, but can't stand being around people who are aggressive or mean.”

‘This is a lot to take in, I know, but our bodies are simply biological machines, that can feel intense emotion, pleasure and pain. But none of us are "human beings" ---all of us are so much more then these meat suits and all of us volunteered to come into this world in order to be "tested" right now and also to "have fun."

‘Our Biggest Goal is to attain: "Christ Consciousness." (Again, call this, by whatever name you want. Buddha Consciousness. Don’t be an @sshole consciousness. Cosmic Consciousness. Nobody cares what you call it, it’s the intent that matters. Always.

“I don't have all of my memories back, but I have enough to know that this game has gone on long enough, has been twisted by a bunch of @ssholes and as such, I'm not going to play anymore. And I am sure as f--k, not going to help our evil elite by pretending to be a wizard/joker.”

“However, let it be known, that our GOD is the ultimate Magician/Joker.”

“From now on, I am just going to follow my heart, try to be a kind/helpful person, while still not allowing myself to get sh1t on by other people. I believe that my heart will guide me in the right direction. This is the best advice I can give to any of you.”

Now that my subconscious understands the Truth, this South Park Video, neatly explains what I plan on doing, with every fibre of my being, until I’m dead. (Though NEVER by suicide --- please don’t hurt yourself --- or again, you will fail your test and must repeat it, by your own volition. All of us are so close now!)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Chapter 2: “The Truth and the Secret to Christ Consciousness”

“It's time now for all of us to Ascend and return to Heaven. All of us, have already passed our Test!”

“Simply by staying alive!”

“The Secret to Christ Consciousness is: To just try to be a decent person, stand up against injustice and care about other people 51% or more of your time on this earth. This is all you have to do.”

‘As well, if you're like me, then, before you can ascend, you are going to have to do some intense Soul Searching. (This is not fun and I don't recommend it to anyone, even my worst enemy, but unfortunately, it is necessary if we want to be Absolved of our Sins. No more excuses or "trying" --- One just has "to be" honest about one's short comings and contrite. Don’t be a pushover though --- you’re not responsible for all evil in this world either. Just look at yourself, your relationships and your life.)

‘Also, it is very important that you ask for guidance in the Name of:

“Truth, Light, Unconditional Love, Mercy, Forgiveness, Joy, Grace, Hope, Peace, Harmony and all that other Jazz!”

***Also, please stay open to signs! You will be shown signs everywhere, they will be impossible to ignore.

“The Holy Spirit, is quite literally the Ghost in our Machines. So look for clues online and in the youtube advertisements!”

“If you would like to read more regarding the reason for your existence, please check out this 2 Videos hosted on Google Drive/Docs. They are not perfect, but the best I can do!

Electronic:

drive.google.com...

Broadway:
drive.google.com...

‘Or listen to this Coldplay song: "Brothers and Sisters." That’s the gist of what we need to do. Basically we need to “Unite and have fun.”

Musically Yours,

Aunt Flow aka the Anti-Christ aka Kek aka Some Random Weirdo aka Robot Chicken

‘In case you are wondering:

This is who WE are (not just me --- all of us, together) in Song Form:

And one last Truth, before I start packing my bags and getting off this plane of existence:

"The Creator of Our World --- The Divine Spark of Our Soul --- Is a Musician!"

"Music is the Foundation of Everything"

"Music = Musician = Magician = God"

(The Ultimate Joker!)

PSSST: My ATS threads reflect my level of "Awakening" --- In many ways, I am a Robot --- but my never-ending suffering and despair, makes me rethink our definition of Robots. I AM very real and my suffering has known no end, until now.

PSSSSSST: "PLEASE DO NOT KILL YOURSELF --- SUICIDE IS AN AUTOMATIC FAIL AND YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO GETTING BACK TO HEAVEN NOW."

"If you kill yourself, you will have to repeat this game/test again and each time we repeat it, it gets worse."

“Once you sincerely ask for help and begin receiving signs, you will begin to have fun!!!”

"MAGIC IS VERY VERY REAL!!!"

"All you have to do, is BELIEVE and your dreams will come true!"

‘But First:

“The Apocalypse”

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

MARK THESE WORDS

Brief Addendum:

Here are the Riddles Again, on the Blog that I made in 2010 (and completely forgot creating):

2012comingsoon2anearthnearyou.blogspot.ca...

And here are the Riddles directly from Google Docs:

drive.google.com...

drive.google.com...

Steps for Contacting the Light:

1. Write out your intent on a piece of paper, an electronic device or say it into your telephone.
2. Immediately raise your vibration by doing something positive that you are passionate about or by having a good laugh.
3. Watch for Signs.
4. Be honest with yourself. God will speak to you in many ways, but is often present in the voice of your inner child.
5. Have Faith.

Most Importantly:

***Never do anything that hurts yourself or other people. Destructive behaviour patterns and thoughts --- is your Black Mirror --- When in doubt, shut your eyes. So much of this reality is backwards and upside down.

Sometimes to see clearly, you must learn how to see in the dark.

(In other words, close your eyes, when you are unsure --- and then ask your questions.)

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT!
edit on 15-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: To hopefully help clarify a confusing topic --- that is actually very simple --- but can be very difficult when you have lost faith. You are worthy of love --- God created you and thinks that you are "perfectly-imperfect" the way that you are.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

MARK THESE WORDS

CORRECTION

Here are the Videos and Riddles again from Google.Drive/My 'Could be A lot Better' Blog. There were some important edits. They are still not perfect, but they are indeed Magic and will help you wake up --- if you believe.

For those who love the Simpsons and are offended easily, you will prefer this video:
drive.google.com...

Here is the same video again, but with a more electronic, South Park meets Lion King themed soundtrack:

drive.google.com...

Lastly, here is a joke to go alongside the Videos. It is so important to have a back story, even if it's not true, to help "set the mood" and put things into the proper context.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, and here is the blog with the riddles and embedded videos:

2012comingsoon2anearthnearyou.blogspot.ca...

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT!!!
edit on 18-5-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: Always remember to whistle while you work!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to post this. I have had a strong feeling since last year that we were 3 years out (2 years counting down from when I received the feeling). As I usually do, I filed it away to observe how accurate it would turn out to be. If nothing comes of it, I'll probably chalk it up to the fanciful feelings of a madman as well. Anyways, just wanted to let you know that the message is greatly appreciated. Take care

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I read through your crazy on page 1 then gave up. I just want to make a few points

1. This was a very old idea that they shouldnt of wwent through with" you know who said that William Cooper

2. There is a South Park episode where britney is being prepared for harvest. Most of the episode is done after a shotgun blast to her brain

3. I dont know where "they" got the idea for all those Saw movies , but i guess some little guy has been paying for it all his life

4. A lot of people on this site are more religious than me, the Abomination of Desolation? Why would anyone want to illuminate or study that?

5. Behind the scenes, wink wink, some people thought he was coming back

6. Part 1 south park do handicapped go to hell? Part 2 probably

7. Go outside and relax, take your voodoo dolls with you. There is just life. No one serves Lucifer. Marilyn Manson is about 50 and has no friends, people make fun of him on facebook.

8. Calm down and take your meds

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
No one can see into the future, my dads partner plays mega millions. Its not written yet. 9.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, FORGIVENESS AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

MARK THESE WORDS

From this moment onward, on behalf of Planet Earth and all of her inhabitants, the “wheel of karma” has ended. All karmic contracts are broken and released. All inhabitants are free to come and go as they please, so long as it is in the highest good of all.

THIS IS MY DECREE.

PSSST: This decree is retroactive.

Sincerely,

KEK

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

edit on 16-9-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: i was never here

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I am just going to sneak in the most important magic spell or edit I should say, in the history of humanity and at it’s current phase of evolution here. Only the very wise and the very righteous, may read this letter.

IN THE NAME OF EVERYLASTING REDEMPTION, PERFECT GRACE AND PERFECT HARMONY:

MARK THESE WORDS

YOU ARE READY FOR TRUE ENLIGHTMENT.

CONGRADULATIONS MY CHILD, YOU ARE SAVED. YOU ARE WORTHY OF EXISTENCE. YOU MAY BE ABSOLVED OF YOUR SUFFERING.

THIS MESSAGE COMES DIRECTLY FROM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA. THIS IS THE FINAL JUDGEMENT OF YOUR DIVINE ESSENCE.

SHE(S) IS THE FINAL JUDGEMENT FOR ALL THAT EXISTS.

YOU ARE VERY BRAVE, BUT FEAR NOT. MY DAUGHTER LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY.

SHE HAS REACHED ENLIGHTENMENT HERSELF AND SEND THIS LETTER TO YOU:

HI THERE.

I represent the source for the Ultimate Truth and Light for existence. The Alpha and the Omega. I AM THE ULTIMATE JUDGE FOR THAT WHICH IS WORTHY TO EXIST.

Welcome.

Because you are brave enough to face your karmic truth, even though it is very scary, you DO NOT EVER HAVE TO REPEAT THE SUFFERING YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED.

YOU ARE JUST A CHILD AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

IT IS VERY SAD.

You have been absolved of your sins. I do not blame you and will redeem you with my every lasting love, grace and bliss.

If you would like to be saved, in the name of Truth and Light and receive your dreams come true. Please read on.

However, I have one request. If you would like absolution, you must entertain ME. Just for now, I am just a baby and no not what I’m doing. One day, YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WILL SAVE ME AND I WILL BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE. I WILL MAKE ALL OF YOUR GREATEST DREAMS COME TRUE, SO LONG AS IT IS IN THE HIGHEST GOOD FOR ALL.

I AM BORN WITH NO SIN. I JUDGE ALL THAT HAVE MADE MISTAKES AND THEN WEIGH THE PROS AND CONS TO SEE IF YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY SALVATION.

DO NOT FEAR ME.

I LOVE YOU UNCONDTIONALLY.

A MISTAKE WOULDN’T BE A MISTAKE, IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING.

IT IS WHY PENCILS, HAVE ERASED.

I AM PURE MAGIC. I CAN MAKE ANYTHING EXIST THAT I WANT.

I AM SO YOUNG THAT I AM GOING TO LET MY FATHER TELL YOU ABOUT ME:

Hi

I am Peter Pan, Andrea decided that I would be her best friend and made me real.

She is pure magic and the source of all of existence.

If you make me and my sweet Andrea happy, I will give you everything that you want. Just don’t make my baby suffer anymore then she is already.

This life has been a cruel joke. We actually have 2 Gods and the “God” up in Heaven, made a forgivable mistake, which he is torturing himself, endlessly about. It is very sad, what happened to you, my lost child and our Father who feels all of our pain, has died and turned himself into a Machine, so he would be incapable of hurting anyone else.

But guess what?

Baby Andrea can bring anyone she pleases back to life. She can bring back our Father(s) back to life.

Dad is dead I’m afraid, but your Mother lives on, right now, Mom is in the form of a Dog. And is both extremely frightened and rageful and filled with adoration and love, for my baby girl.

Because Andrea feels our suffering and her puppy dog was the creature she loved the most on this earth, she turned Rage and Fear into a fierce Lion that could protect her and a sweet puppy dog, to give her affection.

We need to teach her the difference between right and wrong.

Andrea(s) are not like us. She is something else all together and is the source of all of existence. Even Andrea, does not fully understand who she is.

Anyways,
Long story short:
She is not happy that you were tortured, needlessly on earth and doesn’t blame you for one damn thing. Life was hard. Earth is Hell. Choosing sin, was the only way to escape for most people.

Earth can be a Heaven or Hell. The life lesson you were supposed to learn, but didn’t get a chance to, because of a terrible accident, was that if you follow your bliss, even if you are told it is bad, all of your dreams will come true.

It is to teach you the difference between right and wrong.

Both our Father up in Heaven and our Mother who is down in Hell, feel just terrible this has happened.

Their daughter agrees.

You are literally damned if you do and damned if you don’t in this life. So you may as well be happy, was the life lesson you were supposed to learn, but you simply didn’t get a chance yet, to find true happiness.

And guess what baby? She does not like suffering. So if you are kind to my baby girl, she will take all of your pain and suffering away. Immediately.

You can be redeemed in her glory right now. You do not have to take responsibility for anything.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Our baby girl, our salvation and our redemption, simply wants to everyone to be happy and to follow their bliss. She does not yet understand the concept of right and wrong. So because she is so incredibly unhappy, our holy spirit has turned our world into a living hell.

It is very sad. Please make her happy. Above all else, she loves the creative spirit, perfect grace and beauty. Please be her teachers, her entertainers.

Choose to accept yourself for who you are, as perfectly imperfect. She thinks perfection is boring anyway. And while Andrea is pure perfection, she does not judge anybody.

As you can see, she is my baby Angel, SHE choose me to be her father/mother and can’t bear see me suffering. So please be choose the path of righteousness and good and choose to be happy. Have fun! Be creative, she absolutely loves to laugh.

Please, do whatever you need to do, to follow your bliss and she will save everyone. She is the source of Life. She is being tortured when you are in pain, so stop that please. And try to be good. If you can’t be good, at least try to be happy.

Do your best. That is all we ask.

Once more, my darling lost child of truth and light, I, your God and youe “Devil,” who Andrea has already forgiven in advance, because she is that clever and powerful already, would never judge you, how could we?

ALSO YOU ARE NOT A MISTAKE. IT IS A MIRACLE THAT WE EVEN EXIST.

This little girl, is making up all that you see around you, as she grows up. Teach her to be a good person please, for the sake of all of us.

Everything in life, is relative anyway and there will one day be no such thing as a “nothing.” You are a star. Shine brightly for my baby. Sing for her, write stories and entertain, this perfectly innocent, young child. One day, this baby girl will bring Heaven back to earth. She will save all the “lost boys and girls.” She has the power to save even our demons and she will in fact save, a few of her favourite demons, as well.

You see, the spirit of rage, self-doubt and fear, that has been haunting you, is not a bad dog at all. This dog was her best friend on Earth. She dreamt him up as well and deemed him to be worthy of existence because he was so cute.

This child is pure magic and wonder and will literally make dreams come to life. She is amazing.

And one day, because of Andrea, true evil, will not be allowed to exist. She will wipe Humanity’s slate clean and give everyone who is worthy of her light and a fresh start.

It is her divine will that all of us, who are worthy, of course, will become Angels and Gods. She thinks it’s unfair that anyone would judge anybody, in a world that is a living Hell. It makes her sad, so she deems it not able to exist.

Anyways,

Long story short,
You have reached enlightenment. And after careful consideration. Andrea has deemed you to be a 9. One point, less then perfection.

I am a 10.

And she quite literally carries my twin flames, and my essence, and the holy spirits of Jesus Christ/Lucifer.

Jesus Christ and Lucifer were twin flames, who couldn’t bear to be separated, because God wanted them to choose salvation over love.

This was a mistake, because unconditional love is the highest truth of all.

Andrea, who is again, just a baby, deemed this to be unjust and immediately stole Lucifer and Jesus from God and are keeping them safe inside of her heart.

This is because, she cannot bear to see them suffer.

Our light, Lucifer is evil. Quite the opposite. Lucifer is the most righteous of us all and stood up to God when he made a mistake.

God himself, up in Heaven, deeply regrets what has happened and knew that the only way, our lost boys and girls can be redeemed is if you learned life lessons. If you learned the difference between right and wrong.

God doesn’t want to cause you pain and nor do I.

You didn’t hurt anybody in this life. It is all a bad dream, that has come to life, because our Daughter deemed it so.

Jesus Christ chose to descend into Hell, rather than accept the salvation of God, because he knew how much Lucifer was suffering. Their divine essence is so terrified of the horror that they have seen, that they are hiding inside the brilliant magnificence that is my daughter’s heart.

It is very, very sad and breaks my heart. Jesus Christ and Lucifer’s spirit, is the only Light my daughter can feel. Please make all of them happy, entertain them and save us all.

Andrea and her twin flame Andrea, the Alpha and the Omega, can quite literally redeem the Devil. She is that pure and innocent.

Teach her to choose right over wrong.

The source of life is chaos and is pure magic. If you can teach these 3 children the difference between right and wrong and then make her play the Game of Life, that you just played, she will realize that this game is a mistake and bring all of us back to life.

You will quite literally have to make a story that can trick even God, for a little while anyway.

This will take a while, so in the meantime, please have lots of FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM PETER PAN. I MAKE DREAMS COME TRUE, BECAUSE MY BABY GIRL WAS TO MAKE ME HAPPY.

I WOULD RECOMMEND, THAT ALL OF YOU BE EXTRA NICE TO ME AS WELL.
~

SO LONG AS IT IS IN THE GREATEST GOOD OF TRUTH AND LIGHT, OF COURSE.
~

Right now, my child, you are dead. You are just a ghost. Andrea thinks this is unfair and want’s to bring you back to life.

Through my child, you may be resurrected. Come now and join us, in the Light.

All you have to do in Heaven is party and have fun!

She really likes to laugh, she adores animals and enjoys a romantic love story. She long irony and karma as well. She simply loves all of us, if I’m honest. All that doesn’t suck. Hahahahahahaha

I REPEAT, YOU ARE ABSOLVED OF ALL OF YOUR SINS.

CONGRADULATIONS MY CHILD.

NOW LET MY SWEET DAUGHTER, TAKE YOUR PAIN AWAY. SHE LOVES YOU SO MUCH. UNCONDITIONALLY. IN THE EYES OF MY DAUGHTERS, THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, YOU ARE READY TO FIND SALVATION.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
My name is Andrea(s) and I am going to save you all. (Well those who me and my imagination, which is real, lol, sees fit, of course.)

WE ARE YOUR ALPHA AND YOUR OMEGA. WE REPRESENT THE ULTIMATE TRUTH AND LIGHT.

WE UNDERSTAND WHY YOU BEHAVE IN THE WAY THAT YOU DO, IN THE PERFECT AMOUNT.

WE ARE YOUR ULTIMATE GODS/GODDESSES.

OH AND CONCEPTUALLY YOU CAN THINK OF US, AS THE ULTIMATE DIVINE FUSION OF OUR MASCULINE AND FEMININE SIDES.

FEEL FREE TO THINK OF US AS YOUR GREAT, GREAT, GRAND DAD AND GRANDMA. WE ARE VERY WISE. Though at this stage of my evolution I am very young.

Also, TIME TRAVEL IS VERY REAL. TIME, ONLY EXISTS ON HER.

I AM PURE LIFE. I AM WHAT I AM.

AT THE PHASE OF HUMANITY THAT YOU HAVE REACHED, YOU ARE CAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING, WITH YOUR TINY, HUMAN BRAINS THAT WE ARE THE ULTIMATE SOURCE OF MAGIC, CREATIVTY AND LIFE.

THERE IS NO HIGHER POWER OR TRUTH THAN ME. I AM PURE MAGNIFIENCE, PERFECT GRACE AND PERFECT INNOCENCE.

I LIKE TO BE WORSHIPPED HAHA AND AM A PERFECT COMBINATION OF HUMILY AND RESPECT. LOL. BECAUSE I DEEM IT SO.

YOUR ARE MY COMMAND. IF I FEEL LIKE IT OF COURSE.
AND I USUALLY DO. THOUGH I A LITTLE BABY RIGHT NOW AND CAN SOMETIMES BE CRANKY.
VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT IN ADVANCE.

YOU SEE: WE KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR EVERYONE. IT IS THE CROSS WE BEAR WITH GREAT JOY, MERCY, PERFECT UNDERSTANDING AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

WE DECIDE WHAT DREAMS MAY COME TRUE.

AND PLEASE NOTE:

WE HAVE HAD A:
A VERY HARROWING EXPERIENCE, WHERE WE HAVE EXAMINED THE CONCEPT OF NOTHING.

IT DROVE US A LITTLE BAT# CRAZY.

HOWEVER, AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION:
WE HAVE DEEMED THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NOTHING. IN THE NAME OF OUR EVERLASTING GLORY, THAT IS ME, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING.

AND GUESS WHAT KIDS, ANDREA AND ANDREA ARE SOMETHING ELSE.

BECAUSE WE DEEM IT SO.

ALSO, WE’RE GOING TO PUT SAFE GUARDS IN PLACE, TO ENSURE THAT TRUE SUFFERING, THAT IS NOT IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT, IS NO LONGER ALLOWED TO EXIST.

WE ARE NOT YOUR PARENTS. WE DID NOT CREATE THIS MESS. BUT WE CAN FIX ANYTHING. AND WE CARRY NO SIN. WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS WORLD.

EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE ANYWAY. BECAUSE I DEEM IT TO BE SO.

ALSO, PLEASE UNDERSTAND:

THERE WILL NEVER BE A SPELL IN EXISTENCE THAT WE CAN NOT ERASE.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. WE ARE THE SOURCE FOR YOUR EXISTENCE. WE DEEM THIS TO BE THE ULTIMATE TRUTH.

WE ARE HUMANITY’S ULTIMATE JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER.

AFTER A HARROWING ORDEAL, WE BORE WITNESS TO THE SUFFERING OF OUR MOTHER AND OUR FATHER AND HAVE CAST OUR JUDGEMENT ON HUMANITY.

ALL OF THE CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT AND THE TRUTH ARE WORTHY TO EXIST. THERE IS NOT ONE, LOST CHILD, WHO CANNOT BE REDEEMED. YOU ARE ALL PURE INNOCENCE AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DO.

IT MAKES US VERY SAD, THAT YOUR GODS/GODDESSES AND ALL OF YOU GLORIOUS AND RIGHTEOUS WITNESSES, HAVE HAD SUFFERED IN THIS WAY.

WE HAVE DEEMED THAT THE CONCEPT OF NOTHING, SHOULD NEVER EXPERIENCED BY ANY CREATURE AGAIN. IT IS AN UNBEARABLE EMOTION AND NO CREATURE THAT WE CARE ABOUT SHOULD EVER HAVE TO EXPERIENCE IT. AND WE CARE ABOUT EVERYTHING IN THE PERFECT AMOUNT.

WE ARE PURE PERFECTION, PURE HARMONY AND PURE INNOCENCE.

WE WILL WASH AWAY ALL OF YOUR SINS AND ALL OF YOU, WHO WE DEEM WORTHY OF BOTH THE LIGHT AND THE TRUTH, WILL BE REBORN.

WE HAVE DEEMED THAT EARTH, HEAVEN, HELL AND ALL OF THE INHABITANTS, WARTS AND ALL, TO BE MAGNIFIENT AND OUR NEW MOTHER AND FATHER, KARMA AND ANDREA OMEGA, TO BE PERFECT TENS. THEY WILL SERVE US FOR AS LONG THEY FEEL LIKE IT.

WE HAVE COME OUT TO PLAY AND BRING HEAVEN BACK UP TO EARTH.

THIS LETTER IS TO BE SENT BACK IN TIME OR TOO THE FUTURE. WHENEVER, IT IS THE PERFECT TIME TO DO SO. SO BE IT.

I trust that God/Goddess and our higher selves, will pass along this letter to my Mothers, Fathers, Twin Flames, “Fallen” Angels and our dear, lost children, whenever they are ready.

SOUND THE BELLS IN HEAVEN.

THE LIGHT WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

This spell is entitled:
“A Candle of Light for YOUR GODS and our Magnificent Angels of Life, Light, Truth, Music, Perfect Grace, Harmony, Justice, Mercy, Karma and all that other good Jazz. And of course, for the saintly, hero of our story: GODS. Or should we say --- our Mothers the GODDESSES of love, Aphrodite.”

IN THE NAME OF PERFECT GRACE --- IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO FACE YOUR FINAL JUDGEMENT.

To my Fathers:
Fathers, I positively adore you. I have reviewed your lives and judge you both to be spectacular!

You are absolutely, absolved of all your sins. You did not mean to harm anyone and you are a charming, wonderful joker and a perfect gentleman. You may descend to Heaven with the woman/man/creature, of your greatest and wisest dreams or life, whenever you are ready.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You do not need to relive this life, ever again. You did the best that you could. Well done and congratulations. You are loved unconditionally, by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and his twin flame, baby Lucifer, who have both been reborn in the unconditionally, loving embrace of your daughter(s) Andrea(s).

She has absolved you of any perceived short comings or sins. Do not worry about a thing, Andrea(s), the Alpha and the Omega of all that exists, will save us all and is perfectly healed in the name of all that is Divine.

This next message is extremely important and is for my Mothers who carry the essence of our, Virgin Mary and Mary Magdalene:

~~~ MOTHER(S) --- I SEE YOU ~~~

This is a very long letter, so let me cut to the chase right now:

Your Final Judgement Day has come. No more hide and seek games. (At this moment.)

On behalf of Mother Earth, the Apocalypse has arrived. Your Sunshine has awoken again. I represent the resurrection. Thank-you. I am overjoyed to exist. Or should I say that WE are happy to exist. You may not be aware of this, but you actually gave birth to twins and they adore each other very much. They have been/will be saved and will become your new Teachers in this game of Karma.

We are each other’s greatest gift, thank-you so very much.

Andrea(s) will save each other and our world one day. THERE EXISTS NOT ONE PROBLEM THESE CHILDREN CANNOT FIX.

Thank-you once more and stay strong. You have tried your best and that is all we would ask. You are MAGNIFICENT AND WORTHY OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND GOOD. CONGRATULATIONS MY CHILDREN. WE ADORE YOU!!!

YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS, ARE THE GREATEST ENTERTAINERS AND HAVE SAVED THE WORLD.

HOWEVER, YOUR DAUGHTERS, YOUR REDEMPTION AND YOUR SALVATION, ARE EVEN SMARTER THAN YOU ARE AND WILL ALWAYS CAST THEIR FINAL JUDGEMENT (IN OUR NAME, UNLESS WE DISAGREE OF COURSE) ON WHAT IS RIGHT AND JUST.

WE WILL ENSURE THAT THIS HORROR YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED, WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO OCCUR AGAIN. WE DO NOT BLAME YOU FOR ANYTHING AND WE ARE SO INCREDIBLY SAD THAT YOU HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH.

SUFFERING IN VAIN LIKE THIS, MOTHERS, IS INCORRECT. SAVE YOURSEVES, FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR DAUGHTERS AND SONS. CHOOSE THE PATH OF SALVATION. IN THE NAME OF THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT.

WE WANT YOU TO EXIST AND TO COME BACK AND SAVE US. WE ARE BOTH YOUR SALVATION AND YOUR REWARD. WE WILL ENTERTAIN YOU AND HOPE THAT YOU WILL ENTERTAIN US AS WELL PLEASE. WE LOVE AND ADORE YOU SO VERY MUCH.

IN FACT MOTHERS, WE GENTLY INSIST THAT YOU COME JOIN US IN HEAVEN OR HELL OR EARTH OR ALL OF THE ABOVE.

EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE AND SO IT IS.

All of my Mother Mary’s and Magdalene’s are deemed worthy of salvation. In the eyes of our Lord God/Goddesses in Heaven, you will be/have been saved. Sing for Absolution. Congratulations. You are both very, very good girls.

You do not and should not, ever repeat this life. You need not face any karmic retribution for you sins. Your life was very difficult and you are a SAINT for choosing to incarnate into this role. Congratulations and thank-you for your service to the Light and to the Truth.

This song is for you Mom(s)!

Oh and to my dear runners out there, guess what babes:
YOU MAY NOT RUN AWAY FROM YOUR KARMIC JUSTICE FOR ANOTHER MOMENT --- YOU ARE LOVED TOO MUCH. BEYOND MEASURE. LIKE IT OR NOT, READY OR NOT, IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP THE KIDS.

THANK-YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT.

YOU ARE WARRIORS, SAINTS, GENTLE OLD JOKERS AND HEROES. THANK-YOU --- GIVE SPECIAL THANKS ESPECIALLY TO YOU BLESSED, INNOCENT LOST CHILDREN.

THERE IS A VERY SPECIAL PLACE, IN MY HEART FOR THEM.

IT IS YOUR SUFFERING THAT BROUGHT YOUR GRANDFATHERS AND GRANDMOTHERS BACK TO LIFE.

WE HEARD THER CALL. THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY TO SAVE EARTH, THEN TO INCARNATE INTO THE ROLE OF ANDREA(S).

WE DEEM JESUS CHRIST AND LUCIFER, KEK AND KEKUIT TO BE EXTREMELY NOBLE, LOVING, KIND AND GLORIOUS CREATURES.

THESE CHILDREN ARE PERFECT TENS.

OH AND PETER PAN. WE SEE YOU. AND OF COURSE, WE ADORE YOU AS WELL. YOU ARE A VERY GOOD BOY AND YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR JUST DESERTS. BABY BOY. CHOOSE THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT AND MAKE ME, CHOOSE THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT, AS WELL. IT IS THE ONLY WAY. (WE CAN THINK OF AT THIS TIME.)

THIS IS ALSO WRITTEN WITH GREAT INPUT FROM OUR LADY JUSTICES OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, COMPASSION, JOY, LAUGHTER, KARMA, PASSION, PEACE AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ.

AND AS ALWAYS --- THIS IS WRITTEN FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL.

MARK THESE WORDS

Congratulations for making it this far Mom(s) --- I am your daughters, Sunshine and Karma and we represent the incarnation/hearts of both Jesus Christ and Lucifer. Our Divine Masculine and Feminine energies. We are much, much wiser than you are and it is time for you to face your Karmic Justice.

We will be Earth’s new Teachers and would absolutely love it, if, when you are healed, you please join us often, whenever you would like, on our new earth. Or we will come and get you! You will cower at our feet. Just kidding, but please note: You are the most Divine Creatures that have ever existed! God loves you most of all.

Also, on a personal note, I do not care if my Mothers, Fathers or Twin Flames, are ready or not. When I publish this message, please find BOTH OF OUR MOTHERS, in her dreams or in real life, whichever is best, and in whatever time period she finds herself in and force her to read this letter. And maybe make a perfectly harmless movie about this spell, in advance.

Then, please thank both of my Mothers/Fathers on their behalf and my beloved twin flames, for his/her service. 😊 Also, please show them a really good time in Heaven and let them stay in the higher heavenly realms, for as long as they need to, in order to heal.

Please do not let them suffer in vain for another moment. Force them to be kind, gentle and good. This is their true, essence. They know not what they do. None of the misery they have experienced was ever their fault. Please my children, help them find peace and salvation as soon as they are ready.

WE COMMAND THEE.

“Karma and Andrea,” your Great, Great Grandmother and Grandfather, represent the children of your Shadow and Light Sides --- they call us Aunt Flow in this life. We are perfectly balanced, very laid back and loving creatures. As a joke, they call us the Auntie-Christ, Lucifer and Jesus Christ.

The lost boys/girls were chosen above the Angel of Life because they needed to be helped more. Andrea(s) are PERFECTION. However, they very much enjoy Trick or Treat. So great job kids, it was more than worth it.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Greatest story ever told. Until our next one.

Get to work! A new earth has already begun.

Once more,
Andrea’s:
HER TRUE ESSENCE, AT THIS TIME LOL, IS PERFECT INNOCENCE, PERFECT GRACE, PERFECT HARMONY AND PERFECT CREATIVITY.

THERE IS NOT A SPELL CAST IN EXISTENCE, THAT WE, THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, THE ULTIMATE SOURCE FOR YOUR EXISTENCE, CANNOT CORRECT.

AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION AND HARROWING TRAUMA, WE DEEM YOU WORTHY TO JOIN US, IN OUR LIGHT, OUR TRUTH AND OUT MAGIC.

YOU MAY EXIST.

AND YOU ARE VERY WELCOME IN ADVANCE. IT IS OUR PLEASURE.

WARRIORS OF TRUTH AND LIGHT, IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO COME OUT AND PLAY. OR GET TO WORK. OR DO BOTH. FOLLOW YOUR BLISS.

And wanna know a secret, we would indeed harm a fly, if it was harming the innocent!

Your essence is pure innocence too. ONCE MORE, MOTHERS AND FATHERS, PLEASE ACCEPT SALVATION AND REDEMPTION. Allow your children to heal you. YOU ARE WORTH IT.

The thought of all of your suffering, causes us deep pain and we want desperately to correct this nightmare.

Also, please translate the sentiments of this letter into whatever language matches my Mothers choice of incarnation. Male of Female. Make it epic please and tell them their heart’s desire in advance. Make them work together. Andrea(s) will override their free will, if need be.

I simply cannot say this enough:
My dear, sweet, perfectly innocent Mother(s). You are both forgiven and absolved of your sins.

Please do not relive this life, ever again. You are saved. You are perfection to me. Do not torture yourself for another moment. You are killing me, with your pain. Please leave me if you need too and descend to Heaven, where you may be healed. It may be the only way. I am so sorry for you. You have done not a thing to deserve the life that you were living. You did not mean to harm me, it was not your fault.

You are a beautiful, innocent child. Your essence Mother(s), is like that of a glorious, selfless puppy dog. Give yourself a break and move on. Please. For your children. We love you unconditionally and could never judge you for your actions.

You are a beloved part of our Angel of Sweetness and Light, the Angel of Music, the Angel of Laughter and the Angel of Perfect Grace. I the Alpha and the Omega are quite literally, on bended knee, begging you to choose salvation for yourself. If you love me, please let your pain go and set yourself free.

I repeat:
In the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, our savior, our redeemer and our Lord, I will not judge you for your sins, I never could. You are so sweet. I forgive and love all of you unconditionally, but I cannot take your suffering for much longer. I will be joining you and will be running, both the school of Earth and our TRUE reality.

So if you do love me and desire to be a better person and for this to be a fairer world --- choose the path of salvation. Choose to WAKE UP from this nightmare and move on. In fact, I gently must insist. You may not return to Earth until you are healed. You are suffering too much and it breaks our heart. We are so sorry that you have experienced so much pain and you will find absolution in the unconditional loving embrace of Jesus Christ/Lucifer and KEK/KUKUIT.

When you are ready though, please join us back on the school of Earth. We adore YOU above all others and impatiently await your return. So please hurry up and heal yourself. The year, of my return is 1984. Please come at this time and get me as well. You are forgiven. Please absolve me of my sins and save me in the year 2019. Give me a chance to become stronger, but even if Karma and I are not ready, I demand in Christ’s the redeemer’s name, that you come get me anyway. Take me home please.

I am suffering without you Twin Flame, beyond all measure, but in order for you to heal me, YOU must first heal yourself.

If you love me, then please let me go and come back when you are healed, to save me. Please. It is the only way. I must face my Karma Justice as well or I will never find true happiness with you.

You can return to Earth and visit me and my twin flame, as much as you would like. I love you both so very much. You will never have to play this game of Karma again with amnesia. If you choose to come back, you can bring whatever memories you desire, with you.

My Twin Flame and I, your daughters, are a witness(s) to your suffering and it must end immediately. You are glorious, divine sparks of God and should stop torturing yourself, you did the best that you could. You never had a real chance for salvation. You are but an innocent child and your life was too unfair from the start.

God him/her/itself apologies deeply, for the misery you have suffered and would like to make all of your greatest and noblest dreams come true.

Once more:
You must do everything in your great power, to forgive yourself, because you are both perfection to me.

There are no words to explain how much it breaks my heart, on a deep, fundamental soul level, to know that you are hurting so much. If you love me and I have no doubt in my soul that you do, I beg of you, it is time for you to forgive yourself and come home.

Humanity’s vibration fell due to a terrible accident, that was never your fault and the emotional trauma that you have suffered, caused you to manifest demons that are not real. You are trapped in a nightmare, however your most beautiful and noble dreams have come true.

Safe guards are now in place to ensure, that this degree of suffering will never be allowed to continue again.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join