It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea - Now what?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
So.....It's been a hectic week for Trump.

What next?

It seems to me he had the best opportunity I've even seen to wipe that smile off big boy's face once and for all yesterday. Fatty had some of his top brass and adoring troops in one place along with mock up missiles and carriers etc. He could have quiet easily had the lot in one MOAB if he had chosen to....but he didn't.

Thoughts please?

There were millions of civilians there, if Trump did that it would be a humanitarian disaster.

You are actually criticizing the President for not doing it or you didn't think about the consequences?

Some of us like to Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war!!! without deep thought, lil Kim could be gotten rid off IMO through internal subterfuge, it's not like we haven't done this over and over again, although failed in Cuba, but that would mean you would have to play nice to your own intelligence communities...ooh wait!! he did the opposite , by vilifying them, having a carrier group on his door step, meant to intimidate will likely unite his cogs behind him, as it would if say Russia or China showed up with a battle group 12 miles just beyond our water border would get even the most anti-Trump person lining up behind him.
Then there is the refugee problems and mass migrations to somewhere, disruption of the world economy with the exception of military industrial complex, like "Raytheon" which the POTUS have investments.
edit on 16-4-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

So.....It's been a hectic week for Trump.

What next?

It seems to me he had the best opportunity I've even seen to wipe that smile off big boy's face once and for all yesterday. Fatty had some of his top brass and adoring troops in one place along with mock up missiles and carriers etc. He could have quiet easily had the lot in one MOAB if he had chosen to....but he didn't.

Then to top it off, Kim prepared to launch another toy in a supposed slight of hand trick elsewhere in the country. Something the US surely must have seen prior to launch? However, Nothing was thrown in retaliation?

I was of the understanding that anything launched would give the go ahead for mass reprisals from the US ships parked off the coast?........but nothing?

Has Trump gone soft?

OK, it exploded but a launch is still a launch no?

I get the funny feeling something else is happening but it's too confusing. I just can't join the dots?

One thing is for certain, Fatty will use the launch as a victory, stating the missile frightened away the US forces. Sometimes it pays to keep your country in the dark.

Well old chap, I've got news for you. The US ain't going anywhere.

Thoughts please?

I don't get it. Why would we do anything with North Korea?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
OMG MANDALA EFFECT!!!

In my timeline (is that how i start it?) We all came to realise the media was promoting fake news to help push there masters agenda. Most people came to agree that the news outlets couldn't be trusted.

Something has happened now, maybe a chemical attack has wiped everyones minds causing them to forget the media has its own agenda when telling you storys. But why didnt it effect me? I still remember!! Must be mandala effect [sarcasm]

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Defies us? Are you not forgetting the south is still at war with North Korea? A south Korea populated by US forces? A dictatorship who is trying there best to develop missile systems that can reach US shores? Who constantly claim that once they do they'll try there best to hit you with one. Who's constant rhetoric is one of death to America?

My personal thoughts are that the US should bomb that CULT of a country to within an inch of it's life. Such an immense bombardment it makes the Gulf War look like a backyard fireworks display.

I think that anyone who gobs off as much as Mr Kim Big mouth should be firmly put in his place. The world does not need this kind of dictator on the planet.

We developed Nukes out of necessity during a time when it was the last resort after many millions of lives were lost. This loony is developing them to make a silly little point and threaten the world.
edit on 16-4-2017 by CaptainBeno because: sPELLING

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Fatty had some of his top brass and adoring troops in one place along with mock up missiles and carriers etc. He could have quiet easily had the lot in one MOAB if he had chosen to....but he didn't.

Why would Trump do something that would make America the aggressor?

Trump would have dropped the bomb on North Korea if the people controlling him ordered him to do so

But that has not happen yet

edit on 16-4-2017 by firefromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I find the American attitude very irksome.

Do you people think that only military people are hit during bombings? What happened to empathy. The US has never had a foreign bomb on it's cities. Only a plane. Remember how much grief that caused? Hell you invaded countries because of it...

Yet a lot of members just dismissively call for bombings of INNOCENT PEOPLE. Sickening.

The people in these countries have no more power over their leaders than you do. Yet you want them to die, because they're not you...... You want them to die so that bankers can, once again, profit from evil. This is ATS and you should know by now that war is a racket. Perpetrated by evil rich men for their own benefit. If you support war, leave the planet, and the rest of us ALONE.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Well old chap, I've got news for you. The US ain't going anywhere.

Thoughts please?

I got 2 warnings left so hete goes 1.
I think you are as stupid and insecure and ignorant as your stupid carrot top president trump.
I think the usa is a bunch of warmongering sobs that lack the compassion, understanding and mental capacity to make imformed choices. Due to this they got a inferiority complex that lead to slight spycosis and a healthy dose of selfmutilation. Unfortunately the yanks also have no self esteem and no balls so they selfishly want to die but need to take the whole world with them. Uou have so many problems at home you have no idea how to solve that it is easier to go mess up the whole world to make your #hole look better.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Yet a lot of members just dismissively call for bombings of INNOCENT PEOPLE. Sickening

if we don't bomb them today they'll come over here tomorrow and kill us all!

Or something

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You can always escape to Hell using the video below.
WORLD MAGICK MOVEMENT episode 3 TRAVEL INTO HELL
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Is it possible that getting rid of Kim Jong would yield an even more dangerous leader taking his place? Someone like that ever-present General who wears the Jiffy-Mix Popcorn hat.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Nothing. 50+ years... They spew the same nonsense... and we still have our US troops at the border.. and nothing changes.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: Wookiep

We were all under the impression that Trump would act if any tests were done by NK. BUT, something happened to make that all change. It seems Trump has changed his position.

I'm on the fence while being somewhat disappointed. I do think the last thing Kimmy needs is more time to get his capable long range nuclear tipped ICBMS due to his constant threats to use them on the CONUS and surrounding allies.

Anyway. Here is the real scoop, not largely known, but still readily available by the press.

(Last paragraph in the article)

But a U.S. military official, who requested anonymity to discuss planning, said the U.S. doesn't intend to use military force against North Korea in response to either a nuclear test or a missile launch. The official said plans could change in the unlikely event a North Korean missile targets South Korea, Japan or U.S. territory.

Link

What caused Trump to change his mind? I dunno. Maybe China...or Russia? In fact, that's the only reason I can think of.

Trump is giving China the chance to take care of the belligerent fat kid, before we do. Plain and simple.

N. Korea is an ASIAN problem, not ours. China would much rather mow their own backyard... no need for outside landscapers. I predict that China will take care of N. Korea... and the fat kid...

We've had defense agreements with Japan and S Korea since wwii and the Korean War, respectively. Like it or not, we won't avoid a conflict if it blows up there.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Very true, as stated earlier, alot of the war hawk on ATS have not really think things through,yes I have no quickie answer on how to get rid of lil Kim and his posse, but I do know that direct confrontation with Nukes should be a non starter, not quite ready for that nuclear holocaust just yet, Speaking to my Japanese friends and fam, they are terrified of a third bomb on Japanese soil or even in nearby South Korea as we would be affected by radioactive dust, anyone living in Japan especially the west can tell you about the red dust,coming from across the water, and this so close to the Fukushima melt down, is just about enough one nation the size of California can take.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join