It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Tests Carried Out By The UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Having read enough history on chemtrails/chemical disposal it sure can be said that there has been some pretty sick testing occuring on the public without asking their opinion or consent.

I just wanted to bring to those unknowing how the UK government have tested chermicals on people for years, while most do not even know its occured.

link

1) Zinc Cadmium Sulphide Dispersal

Between 1953 and 1964 around 4600 kilos of zinc cadmium sulphide was dispersed from ships, trucks and airplanes. Scientists knew the chemical concoction had a ‘largely unknown toxic potential’, yet still conducted the experiment around Salisbury in Wiltshire, Cardington in Bedfordshire and Norwich in Norfolk. It was also dispersed across areas of the North Sea and English Channel, where the extent of its effects are entirely unknown. Today, we understand zinc cadmium sulphide to be carcinogenic.

2) Bacillus Globigii Dispersal in London’s Subway System

To find out whether the long distance traversal of aerosols through London’s tube system was done through the ventilation system or on board the trains, scientists released the bacteria Bacillus Globigii into the subway system. While some scientists are documented as having reservations about the experiment, it is unknown whether or not any adequate, if any, testing was done on the effects of the bacteria before its release. Today, we know it causes food poisoning, eye infections, and septicaemia.

3) Black Death Released Off Scottish Coast

Live plague bacteria were released just a few miles from the Isle of Lewis, an island that several thousand people called home. The experiment was thought to be safe as the prevailing wind should have blown the bacteria out to sea, however if the wind were to change direction thousands of innocent lives would have been at risk. It is well documented that at least one fishing vessel travelled through the plague cloud. We need not expand upon the effects of the plague.

4) Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis Experiment in The Bahamas

The case of the fishing vessel becoming an unwilling participant in a plague field test meant that future chemical and biological tests were conducted further afield, where scientists knew of areas ‘without restrictions’. British overseas territories (AKA colonies or occupied lands), like the Bahamas, were the new playground. Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis was released near an uninhabited island in the Bahamas by scientists, despite the fact it can cause high fever, long term fatigue, headaches and occasionally death if it were to reach populated shores.

5) Experimental Nerve Gas Dispersal in Nigeria

In Obanaghoro, located in the South of British-occupied Nigeria, scientists spent over a year dispersing experimental nerve agents. The tropical environment was key to what the scientists were trying to test in relation to these particular agents. Again, the extent to which this nerve gas affected local populations and even employed locals, working as a part of the project, is entirely unknown. Sarin is known to have been tested here, which causes loss of bodily function and usually death, while those who survive are likely to suffer brain damage and psychiatric disorders.

link

Porton Down - Defence Science and Technology Laboratory

Porton Down - also known as the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory - is where much of our top-secret military research is concentrated. It has a budget of £500m a year and employs more than 3,000 scientists. It is the most controversial, most misunderstood and, some say, most-feared scientific institution in Britain. Though many will have heard of Porton Down, few will have much idea about what goes on inside.

1930: Porton Down scientists conduct tests on the London Underground to assess vulnerabilities to chemical or biological attack
1940: Site expands and biological warfare research starts
1946: scientists conduct research into war gases and nerve agents with the help of volunteer military personnel
1989: Nerve agent trials cease
1997: Chemical Weapons Convention comes into force, requiring all members to dispose of chemical weapons and their production facilities

Whether this facility stopped it's testing is to be known. Let's be honest, when do all government projects that are axed to the public are actually axed. It is not just the UK either, I am sure various places around the globe have carried out tests on its own people.
edit on 15-4-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

This is atrocious that governments do this with unknowing people.

Not to mention it can turn the frogs gay.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thank You for your post.

This is an article from 2013 it is taken from the guardian newspaper, about Britains use of chemicals on Russian villages in 1919.

In the summer of 1919, 94 years before the devastating strike in Syria, Churchill planned and executed a sustained chemical attack on northern Russia.

Winston Churchill's shocking use of chemical weapons

edit on th5704201741967 by Simon1967 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon1967
This is an article from 2013 it is taken from the guardian newspaper, about Britains use of chemicals on Russian villages in 1919.

In the summer of 1919, 94 years before the devastating strike in Syria, Churchill planned and executed a sustained chemical attack on northern Russia.

Winston Churchill's shocking use of chemical weapons

That is interesting, I will read into this more. There is plenty of articles I have discovered in the past of various chemical tests or 'attacks' not against the enemy but on the country of origins public. I just cannot find those articles anymore, I will keep digging around. Helps you adding to this post however.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Great post. I read about the tube experiment before, it was the northern line I think. These are just historical tests that are admitted though, f*** knows what kind of madness they're still doing.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Great post. I read about the tube experiment before, it was the northern line I think. These are just historical tests that are admitted though, f*** knows what kind of madness they're still doing.

Much appreciated.

Exactly my sentiments here. Considering we have no idea what echolon and the likes are spying on, controlling on and directing tests themsevles. We are mete cattle, sadly. You ever wondered why majority of Royals never get any serious illnesses. Probably due to being told and directed where not to be at any given time. Thus they dont obtain contact.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Minor point. None of these tests are in any way, shape or form related chemtrails that the believers shout about.

This is small, localised, low level (relatively) spraying.

Not condoning it. Just saying this is a different subject

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Seems Geo Engineering tests will soon be carried out in the Stratosphere.

The media is going to portray this as as a good thing.

I know how this will play out, small scale research, oh look it works, lets ramp it up just in time to catch the natural variation which indicates a period of cooling. Oh, look, we saved the world!

Maybe those pipeline protestors should get wind of this and protest something important for a change.

Guardian Article

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) concluded that, “Models consistently suggest that [solar geoengineering] would generally reduce climate differences compared to a world with elevated GHG concentrations and no [solar geoengineering]”, or that many scientists, including the UK Royal Society and US National Academy, support research. So do many environmentalists, including the Environmental Defence Fund and the Natural Resources Defence Council.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

have you ever read about chemical/poison gas being used in cars?
what i know:
no short term side effects, no eye burning, no coughing, i was a bit dissoriented but i guess that's normal after you experience something like that, i didn't breath much
the car smelled for a week, it was like nothing i could remotely identify, definetely not produced by my car (like engine or burned circuit)
it looked like fog, really dense fog

someone wanted to do me harm or simply **** with me
i was basically forced into the car because an alarm went off at my work place
i don't live in the UK and my english is not rich enough to get relevant results, i can't be the only one
this is so ****** up that has some random three letters all over it, i mean i'm the type who will donate to wikileaks, over a credit card not anonymously and give them the finger, they may find a reason, a civilian has no reason to do this to me

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskasz

have you ever read about chemical/poison gas being used in cars?
what i know:
no short term side effects, no eye burning, no coughing, i was a bit dissoriented but i guess that's normal after you experience something like that, i didn't breath much
the car smelled for a week, it was like nothing i could remotely identify, definetely not produced by my car (like engine or burned circuit)
it looked like fog, really dense fog

someone wanted to do me harm or simply **** with me
i was basically forced into the car because an alarm went off at my work place
i don't live in the UK and my english is not rich enough to get relevant results, i can't be the only one
this is so ****** up that has some random three letters all over it, i mean i'm the type who will donate to wikileaks, over a credit card not anonymously and give them the finger, they may find a reason, a civilian has no reason to do this to me

I regret to inform you that its exceptionally unlikely that you are important enough for anyone in power to go to that much trouble.

You donated to wikileaks? Big wool. So did I and millions of others.

Come back to earth

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

i regret to inform you that bad things happen to unimportant people just because some other people can!
i'm not important, i know, right? so imagine my frustration
i said they MAY find a reason not that this was the reason, i'm just trying to make sense out of it! a civilian MAY NOT find a reason to do this to me, unless not caring about their facebook posts is a good enough reason.

but ok lets say a civilian did this, all you need is a chemist to make some weird gas, what doesnt add up is this: the security company called for an alarm, there was NO SOUND from the alarm siren (i asked the neighbours too), i had false alarms before but this was the first and only time the alarm siren didnt worked
how do you explain this? did the siren broke just for that one night (works fine now) ?
how possible is it for a civilian to have the security company (national, not local) call me? if they had broke something ok i would look for local suspects, but this is like they were trying to send me a message too, like "you are not secure" or something

new topics

top topics

join