It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trumpers, if Trump fails America fails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: smurfy

Trump supporters continue to blindly and uncritically support the president

May have missed...

I miss not..I say I miss nothing booooy. The best thing to happen is to get Trump to feck out of the White House, before the sons of Genovese take over.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Who are the "Republicans" who "own the media outlets?" I can name one, Rupert Murdoch... seem to be struggling to find any others, though.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Flatfish

Wouldn't it be better if that didn't have to take place??

I wonder how much of an effect on reality this kind of thinking can have... maybe that's what's causing the division?

One universal plane is strongly collectively thinking in a negative manner while another is thinking very positive causing a paradigm split.

Every year the rich get richer. Every year the middle class is being driven deeper and deeper into poverty wages. Are you looking to increase the purchasing power of the median worker's wage or are you just interested in the middle class smiling and getting along as the CEOs eff them up the arse??

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Cute...Well ... sorry to burst your bubble, I know I know.. that's a cheap cliche' but I'm not from where you are.
Obama was a good pressie? I don't think so.

He has the worst record for running America into the gutter for billions.

He wasted X amount of dollars far beyond what the ordinary Tax Payer should pay!

Are you serious? oh...it looks like you are, crap, explain his mismanagement of more than a billion x dollars please? And while your doing the calculations,add Clintons into the mix.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Who are the "Republicans" who "own the media outlets?" I can name one, Rupert Murdoch... seem to be struggling to find any others, though.

This comment is really amazing. How many CEOs would you qualify as liberal democrats? Freedom of the press to anyone who owns one. Organized crime runs this country. Do you really think our media is liberal? Oh my God that's delusional. When I hear any TV station of cable channel organizing workers in a strike against TV advertisers then I will agree with you that our media is too liberal. Until then, the people who own the advertising outlet donating money to their favorite political party to be used for buying TV advertising kind of bars the entry for minority parties. Maybe I'm wrong and the workers in this country have it too easy.

After the Citizen's United ruling, the Federal Reserve corporation can print any amount of money to pay for political ads. This guarantees we will never get any politicians in power who want to get rid of the Fed. This is what happens when all the appointed judges are pro-corporation above all other considerations.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Flatfish

Wouldn't it be better if that didn't have to take place??

I wonder how much of an effect on reality this kind of thinking can have... maybe that's what's causing the division?

One universal plane is strongly collectively thinking in a negative manner while another is thinking very positive causing a paradigm split.

Yeah, it would be great if that didn't have to happen.

Problem is, we currently have someone occupying the most powerful position in the world who is not only the dumbest person to ever hold the office, he's also a pathological liar who can't escape his affluenza and raging narcissism long enough to contemplate reality.

Sorry, but I'm afraid it does have to happen.

The longer he stays in office, the more damage he does and the longer it's going to take for us to repair.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

Cute...Well ... sorry to burst your bubble, I know I know.. that's a cheap cliche' but I'm not from where you are.
Obama was a good pressie? I don't think so.

He has the worst record for running America into the gutter for billions.

He wasted X amount of dollars far beyond what the ordinary Tax Payer should pay!

Are you serious? oh...it looks like you are, crap, explain his mismanagement of more than a billion x dollars please? And while your doing the calculations,add Clintons into the mix.

How did he mismanage anything. The president just signs bills. Exactly what executive orders did Obama sign that "gutter for billions". Which bill did Obama sign exactly that is your main criticism.

I think Obama is the least effective president in American history. He got less of his agenda accomplished than any other president ever. The Obama president was a waste of time.

And don't say ACA did anything. Healthcare premiums have been rising 20% per year for the last 30 years. Before and after the ACA was signed into law had no effect on the rising healthcare costs.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

ragheads

Aren't you guys supposed to be loving and tolerant? All inclusive, anti racist, that sorta thing?
I thought the same, this poster is a mess.
edit on 4 15 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Based on political party contributions, the vast majority of media CEOS in America are Democrats.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This was going to happen whoever got elected. I feel a certain level of pity and sympathy for Trump at the moment, the sharks are swimming around him and whether his campaign rhetoric was genuine or mindless platitudes is irrelevant now ; he's got no choice but to follow the program and there are people far more powerful and conniving than him pulling the strings.

The only thing America can do to delay the agenda is move to impeach but the pieces have already been placed and the course has been set, the outcome is a foregone conclusion with Trump or without him.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Nah Trump can fail and not take America with him. See GWB and Nixon.

I agree. As long as Trump doesn't decide to try a limited nuclear exchange we will survive. It's funny, my father-in-law was so pro-Trump. After seeing him last weekend he was all quiet and never mentioned Trump once. I think the honeymoon may be over.

My brother-in-law is an FBI agent. He thinks Trump will not serve his full term. I kind of agree. I think he may get sick of it and just resign at some point. He got the prestige and bragging rights he wanted.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
This was going to happen whoever got elected. I feel a certain level of pity and sympathy for Trump at the moment, the sharks are swimming around him and whether his campaign rhetoric was genuine or mindless platitudes is irrelevant now ; he's got no choice but to follow the program and there are people far more powerful and conniving than him pulling the strings.

The only thing America can do to delay the agenda is move to impeach but the pieces have already been placed and the course has been set, the outcome is a foregone conclusion with Trump or without him.

Israel runs this government. We just have to sit back and let the bombs keep dropping over the ME. America will always be second and foreign aid will always be our first most important priority.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Nah.......If we just go ahead and impeach him, we can wipe our ass and move away from the stench.

It's not like I'm a big fan of Mike Pence either, but as least he's not dumb & delusional.
edit on 15-4-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Based on political party contributions, the vast majority of media CEOS in America are Democrats.

Keep believing that fairy tale.

And then there's the reality: "And that’s what led to the creation of the super PACs, which act as shadow political parties. They accept unlimited donations from billionaires and corporations and use it to buy advertising, most of it negative."

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired

originally posted by: DAVID64

ragheads

Aren't you guys supposed to be loving and tolerant? All inclusive, anti racist, that sorta thing?
I thought the same, this poster is a mess.

I'm mess because I'm intolerant of intolerance. Or is not allowing you to be intolerant somehow a violation of your religious freedoms?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

AH, I see... you believe that since the media accepts paid political advertising for Republican candidates instead of censoring them and only presenting the progressive candidates' ads, that makes the media "Republican!" LOL! You're a liberal fascist, that explains a number of the views and positions I've seen from you perfectly now.

We'll, newsflash for ya... the US isn't a liberal theocracy, it is a representational Republic, which means you're going to see differing sides and views presented to the people, as long as everybody who wants their side presented pays for their ad time.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

RE: "liberal fascist"

So now that you've labeled me my opinion is irrelevant. You may not agree with my opinions but I did not sink to your level by giving you a "label".

RE: "US isn't a liberal theocracy, it is a representational Republic, "

You are absolutely right. This is nothing liberal about this country. We have a representation republic where the lobbyists have all the power. The problems with our country are not rocket science. The lobbyists force the politicians to pass laws creating cartels and monopolies in exchange for campaign financing. Why do you think everything in government has been privatized. There's nothing more profitable than a privatized monopoly. I think Mussolini has our current government pegged pretty good:

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power." Benito Mussolini

You just don't know how bad it is:

www.youtube.com...

The worker making the median wage in this country has no power in this country. If you think otherwise you are delusional. Money talks, everything you post is BS.

edit on 15-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: typo

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Trump is an old man and is just the loud mouth spokes person for Jared and Ivanka.

America is in the business of war and business is looking up. MaGA boom, MaGa Boom, believe me!!

www.rawstory.com...

edit on 15-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This is the part you don't get as a right winger. We're not rooting for him to fail, he already is a failure. We want him out now before he does more damage to this country.

As our country grows more divided and the lines between fact and fiction continue to blur, one thing is certain... if Trump fails that means America fails. It's time for the blind hatred to stop and it's time for Americans to wake up out of their partisan slumbers and realize that we are all in this together.

As anti-fa (future home grown terrorist group) continue to riot and grow more violent as time passes and as ardent Trump supporters continue to blindly and uncritically support the president I have come to the realization that this is exactly what was engineered through the last election cycle.

It's time to put your party politics aside, it's time to stop supporting your "team" and it's time to wake up and realize we are fighting for the future of the world here.

I believe we have a tremendous opportunity right now to come together and rise up above this petty and pedantic bickering over who's right and wrong and over come the powers of the New World Order.

Please, separate yourself from your thoughts, create space and awareness and realize the truth of what's happening and stop allowing the right-left paradoxical brainwashing split our world into 2 opposing fractals and come together.

That is all.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: toysforadults

It seems like the government is not divided in foreign policy.

Exactly... worry when Hillary and the rest are backing Trump on anything. (that already happened after the Syria bombing.)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join