It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trumpers, if Trump fails America fails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
As our country grows more divided and the lines between fact and fiction continue to blur, one thing is certain... if Trump fails that means America fails. It's time for the blind hatred to stop and it's time for Americans to wake up out of their partisan slumbers and realize that we are all in this together.

As anti-fa (future home grown terrorist group) continue to riot and grow more violent as time passes and as ardent Trump supporters continue to blindly and uncritically support the president I have come to the realization that this is exactly what was engineered through the last election cycle.

It's time to put your party politics aside, it's time to stop supporting your "team" and it's time to wake up and realize we are fighting for the future of the world here.

I believe we have a tremendous opportunity right now to come together and rise up above this petty and pedantic bickering over who's right and wrong and over come the powers of the New World Order.

Please, separate yourself from your thoughts, create space and awareness and realize the truth of what's happening and stop allowing the right-left paradoxical brainwashing split our world into 2 opposing fractals and come together.

That is all.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Republicans control all three branches of government. How much more less divided do you want?

Maybe Republicans will finally be happy when all the liberal Democrats are put in FEMA reeducation camps.

Trump is bombing just as many ragheads for Israel as Obama did. It seems like the government is not divided in foreign policy.

edit on 15-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Republicans control all three branches of government. How much more less divided do you want?

Maybe Republicans will finally be happy when all the liberal Democrats are put in FEMA reeducation camps.

You perpetuate exactly the kind of divisive rhetoric that solves absolutely no problems.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I'll be happy when the Dems and Republicans focus on the country instead of their childish egos and the 'i-told-you-so' pathetic mentality.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You perpetuate exactly the kind of divisive rhetoric that solves absolutely no problems.

Yeah, well, go ahead and try to silence my opinion. But continuing to kill ragheads for Israel is NOT how I want my tax dollars spent.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Actually, when it looked like Hillary was going to win, I had a poster who said they be glad when they could finally put Conservatives in FEMA camps. Another said they'd be glad when they could exclude Conservatives in political discussion. The way Dems have been acting, I'm pretty sure it's not the Republicans we need to worry about putting people in camps.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

I'll be happy when the Dems and Republicans focus on the country instead of their childish egos and the 'i-told-you-so' pathetic mentality.

The lobbyist write the laws in this country. It has nothing to do with childish egos and the 'i-told-you-so' whatever. The politicians are doing exactly what they are paid to do.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Oh Please...

Obama 'bombed big time'. I've seen your posts and you're so anti Trump it's not funny. He's your President, respect Him. You sucked up to Obama in many threads and clearly you're anti Trump. Why who the hell knows but please get over it, sh't.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

As our country grows more divided and the lines between fact and fiction continue to blur, one thing is certain... if Trump fails that means America fails. It's time for the blind hatred to stop and it's time for Americans to wake up out of their partisan slumbers and realize that we are all in this together.

As anti-fa (future home grown terrorist group) continue to riot and grow more violent as time passes and as ardent Trump supporters continue to blindly and uncritically support the president I have come to the realization that this is exactly what was engineered through the last election cycle.

It's time to put your party politics aside, it's time to stop supporting your "team" and it's time to wake up and realize we are fighting for the future of the world here.

I believe we have a tremendous opportunity right now to come together and rise up above this petty and pedantic bickering over who's right and wrong and over come the powers of the New World Order.

Please, separate yourself from your thoughts, create space and awareness and realize the truth of what's happening and stop allowing the right-left paradoxical brainwashing split our world into 2 opposing fractals and come together.

That is all.

Nah Trump can fail and not take America with him. See GWB and Nixon.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Democrats are too busy smoking pot to even vote. You can't get 10 Democrats to agree on where to go for lunch let alone some master conspiracy to silence the majority party in power.

Republicans own the media outlets and get deep discounts in political ads...uh...propaganda. Besides, after the 2010 census and gerrymandering I doubt we will see a Democrat majority in the house again in my lifetime.

If it were up to liberals we like to see social security payouts double and raise taxes on the CEOs to pay for it. But there's a much greater chance you will see social security killed in order to pour more money into the military.

It's all good though. Our politicians serve their corporate masters. The political theater is just a diversion from any political issues that actually matter.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

As our country grows more divided and the lines between fact and fiction continue to blur, one thing is certain... if Trump fails that means America fails..

So be it!

BTW, less of the emotional partisan blackmail.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Trump supporters continue to blindly and uncritically support the president

May have missed...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

ragheads

Aren't you guys supposed to be loving and tolerant? All inclusive, anti racist, that sorta thing?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Actually, I think America is screwed if he succeeds too.

Our only salvation will come with Trump being removed from office.

I'm no Hillary supporter but I can tell you this, Trump is in way over his head and the sooner he's replaced, the better.

I don't care if they impeach him or if they utilize the 25th amendment, just get his dumb ass out of the White House.

He's bad for America and he's bad for the world.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

Oh Please...

Obama 'bombed big time'. I've seen your posts and you're so anti Trump it's not funny. He's your President, respect Him. You sucked up to Obama in many threads and clearly you're anti Trump. Why who the hell knows but please get over it, sh't.

I'm not anti-Trump, I'm pro-Lobbyist. I never expected Trump to accomplish anything you teary eyed patriots were hoping for.

Obama was a great president in the sense that we went from losing 800,000 jobs per month 2008 before he was sworn in to skipping along the bottom like we are now. You seem to forget if GW Bush did not screw the economy up so badly the black guy would never have ever become president in the first place!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Wouldn't it be better if that didn't have to take place??

I wonder how much of an effect on reality this kind of thinking can have... maybe that's what's causing the division?

One universal plane is strongly collectively thinking in a negative manner while another is thinking very positive causing a paradigm split.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Nah Trump can fail and not take America with him. See GWB and Nixon.

No.
But the last 2 recessions this country has suffered can be traced back to GWB and Nixon.
So there is that.

The president failing may not destroy the nation but it certainly won't make it prosperous.
That takes both sides working together. Something I have never seen in my life.
Well there was that one time people flew planes into buildings and we were a cohesive nation for about 48 hours...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

ragheads

Aren't you guys supposed to be loving and tolerant? All inclusive, anti racist, that sorta thing?

Na, we hate everyone equally. What I would like someone to tell me is by what measure would you consider the Trump presidency a success? Because if bombing ragheads is the metric why are people complaining? What will make you go, "wow, the Trump presidency was a complete success"

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Republicans own the media outlets and get deep discounts in political ads...uh...propaganda

?????? Where have you been? And what network are you watching, because all I've seen [ except Fox ] is all day/every day Trump bashing.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

There are people who want America to fail.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join