It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the DUMBEST Member of Congress?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: crazyewok
Nacy pelosi, michele bachmann, Sarah palin......wow so many to choose from hell! Hell it seems being a retard is a requirement to be in American politics!

There is a reason us Brits tease you Americans for being dumb as because the representatives you elect tend to be classs A dip#s! Derp derp America!

I do not think that the US has cornered the market on stupid politicians. I would challenge all who read this to list the dumbest reps in their respective countries and provide evidence. While the US may have a lead, at present, I have every faith that other countries will soon be challenging the US lead.

I think Merkel and Hollande beat everyone, everywhere, followed by OP's list.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You really dont know all the crap he has done? He vetoed his own bill because DEMs agreed with it. He blamed Obama for a bill that he over rode a veto to pass after it turned out to be a # bill. He silenced a fellow senator from discussing a Trump nomination. He refused to bring votes for judicial appointments. Many many more...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I vote Maxine Waters. Even if I was a Dem, I would still pick her. I'm not saying there aren't dumb Repubs, but Waters is hands down the dumbest, at least that I've heard speak.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I vote Maxine Waters. Even if I was a Dem, I would still pick her. I'm not saying there aren't dumb Repubs, but Waters is hands down the dumbest, at least that I've heard speak.

Ill have to say i probably agree. I still remember her telling congress that they needed to write executive orders for the president to sign. You have to be stupid to not know what your job is.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

this guy is my hero btw. afterall nobody said dumb people cant be heros. hahahhhaa!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta

this guy is my hero btw. afterall nobody said dumb people cant be heros. hahahhhaa!

You got to love the general because i would have called him out. I so would have said are you high????????

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

he is so faaaantastic he said such a thing. it worries him. lovely.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
I would have to say Overall its McConnell. He has broken the US government all in the name of power but is to stupid to see his own crap. But recently I would have to go with Nunes. He is so over his head in stupidity on the Intelligence council it would be funny if it was so depressing that someone like him is there.

I wouldn't include Mitch in the stupid contest. He is an example of extreme partisanship and may do outrageous things to advance his agenda, but he is not stupid. Johnson seemed a little baked when he worried that Guam would tip over [2010 hearing] and has been known to deadpan. So far the leading contenders of pure stupid seem to be Waters and Lee. The US also has reserve stupidity in Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin but Waters and Lee are the first team.
edit on 4/16/2017 by pteridine because: content

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Nancy's been this way for atleast a decade.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Nacy pelosi, michele bachmann, Sarah palin......wow so many to choose from hell! Hell it seems being a retard is a requirement to be in American politics!

There is a reason us Brits tease you Americans for being dumb as because the representatives you elect tend to be classs A dip#s! Derp derp America!

Replace "Brits" with "Aussies" and I too agree with this sentiment.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I remember a senator once saying he campaigned in all "57" states.
That was pretty dumb.

Was this the same first term "community organizer" senator who can't even spell "respect", thought Hawaii was in Asia, thought 10,000 people had been killed in a Kansas tornado, and sees dead people in his audience?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Yes, the evil version. I couldn't agree more.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

Nancy's been this way for atleast a decade.

This was a couple days ago. The woman is clearly suffering from either the early onset of dementia or she's had a stroke. I don't think this is alcohol-related, but I'm not much of a drinker and don't always catch that stuff.

Whatever it is, something is clearly wrong here.

Nancy Pelosi Slurs through Speech

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
She is gone on to bigger and better things like being indicted for fraud and corruption but still worth an honorable mention...

I present Ex-Congresswoman Corrine Brown....

She was a peach...University of Florida Alum must be proud...

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

OMG, I forgot about this national treasure! She should definitely be right up there with Sheila Jackson Lee and Maxine Waters. Hell, after watching that video, I’d say she’s captured the lead!

“Ah wants tah gradulate duh great Flowiduh State fooball team…”

“Duh Gatahs habb won they second national chammonship…”

“Flowiduh is duh forf state in duh modern ear to win…”

“Tim Tivo became duh fiff playa since 1950…”

“Irvin Mayahs duh fiff active corch wit muttapple nashnal tylan an’ duh fiff corch [to do so much winning] at a skoo…”

“Tim Tivo ony ran fo’ 109 yads, but threw 18 for 30 [because he was under] presha…”

Here’s what’s scary: this woman got into college and graduated. If I had language skills like that as a junior in high school I wouldn’t have scored high enough on my SAT to get into undertaker school.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Oh Lord! Maxine Waters might be back in the lead after today's "brain freeze"...

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I smell a Television game show...

nevermind who's smarter than a 5th grader...

how about Who's the dumbest member of congress.... winner gets..... fired?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PuRe EnErGy

I smell a Television game show...

nevermind who's smarter than a 5th grader...

how about Who's the dumbest member of congress.... winner gets..... fired?

You should go copyright that idea!

Brilliant!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join