It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the DUMBEST Member of Congress?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: SBMcG

If being DUMB means they lose their job? Damn, two thirds of our congress will be out of jobs tomorrow!

"I am working for the time when unqualified blacks, browns and women join the unqualified men in running the government." ~ Frances "Sissy" Farenthold (D)

Nothing like coming right out and saying it...lol

Well, given the politicians discussed on this board it looks like she can claim victory and retire.

"We have Hank, Shiela, Maxine, and Nancy. Success! My work here is done" [dispenses a silver bullet and rides off into the sunset] ~ Frances "Sissy" Farenthold (D)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

No! No! No! The dumbest is from South Carolina and there is a video of him on some panel asking a high-ranking military officer about his concerns of Guam Island tipping over. The officer has great difficulty trying to answer the question without a decent answer that doesn't embarrass the guy. It is hilarious and sad at the same time for a number of reasons.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I remember a senator once saying he campaigned in all "57" states.
That was pretty dumb.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Thats a tough one

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

No! No! No! The dumbest is from South Carolina and there is a video of him on some panel asking a high-ranking military officer about his concerns of Guam Island tipping over. The officer has great difficulty trying to answer the question without a decent answer that doesn't embarrass the guy. It is hilarious and sad at the same time for a number of reasons.

Hank Johnson. See the post on the first page by burdman30ott6

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Who was that moron that thought Guam was going to tip over? ..so much more that can be dug up by why spoil your mutual admiration fest.
The only dumb thing here is to think stupidity is only owned by one party

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Merkle is an asshole. She should be tossed in prison for what she's done to her own people.

I have no respect for assholes..

Compared to most of congress she is like Einstein

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned the Congressman (Hank Johnson of Georgia) who was concerned that too great of a U.S. presence on Guam might cause the island to tip over?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
A case could be made for a 535 way tie.

But I have noticed a certain party tends to shine through on these types of questions followed quickly by the large urban areas in which they reside and supposedly represent...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

He must of drunk a gallon of L S D.
edit on 15-4-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Don't forget Michele Bachmann.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I remember a senator once saying he campaigned in all "57" states.
That was pretty dumb.

I think his name was "Heinz".

Sorry, couldn't help myself...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

That made me laugh

hang on... What about the other 3 States? Minus the state of chaos...

edit on 15-4-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: pavil

hi

edit on 15-4-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Oh yes indeed..I don't recommend more than a drop

Hypothetically speaking of course

edit on 15-4-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Since everyone keeps mentioning it ill post it, However i dont think hes stupid i suspect he was stoned out of his mind. PUff Puff

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Indeed!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Obama claimed there was 57 states well maybe 58 since he said he hadnt been to one yet.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I would have to say Overall its McConnell. He has broken the US government all in the name of power but is to stupid to see his own crap. But recently I would have to go with Nunes. He is so over his head in stupidity on the Intelligence council it would be funny if it was so depressing that someone like him is there.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
I would have to say Overall its McConnell. He has broken the US government all in the name of power but is to stupid to see his own crap..

How does one man "break" the U.S. Government? What is broken, that can be blamed on Senator Mitch McConnell?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join