It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I count on #bigbrotheriswatchingyou to be a good sport!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Because all the odds are for the surveilance industry, they have all the data of you and your friends, know more about your friends than you do.

The pan global conglomerate of secret services can use that to their advantage, so you can be a sitting duck, like #bigbrotheriswatchingyou is stealing candy from a baby, and hushling a beggar.

theintercept.com...

Maybe there are people who deserve this, however when they put up 10 million "state-of-the-art" high capacity huge servers datacenters to crack one tiny mobile phone, that is coward and yellow.

Stop bullying hardworking honest civilians that are critical of #bigbrotheriswatchingyou, be a good sport

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
Because all the odds are for the surveilance industry, they have all the data of you and your friends, know more about your friends than you do.

The pan global conglomerate of secret services can use that to their advantage, so you can be a sitting duck, like #bigbrotheriswatchingyou is stealing candy from a baby, and hushling a beggar.

theintercept.com...

Maybe there are people who deserve this, however when they put up 10 million "state-of-the-art" high capacity huge servers datacenters to crack one tiny mobile phone, that is coward and yellow.

Stop bullying hardworking honest civilians that are critical of #bigbrotheriswatchingyou, be a good sport

What'd you doooo.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

theintercept.com...

What'd you doooo.

what'd you mean?

edit on 2017-4-15 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
when everyone is a suspect, all must be watched.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

hoh huïos toe antropoe kai ​hoh OIKODOMOS hen eisin

edit on 2017-4-15 by galien8 because: emoticon

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
ohhh you having great time it seems but i am totally empty at the moment. i am listenning same song for may be sixth time and i feel nothing. i like it though. i mean i remember liking it.
edit on 15-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

theintercept.com...

What'd you doooo.

what'd you mean?

Lol

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta
ohhh you having great time it seems but i am totally empty at the moment. i am listenning same song for may be sixth time and i feel nothing. i like it though. i mean i remember liking it.

Help I'm freaking out

edit on 2017-4-15 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Help I'm freaking out

I know. . wanna watch something? I like this scene. His dad takes his place and fights the monster.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I cant think of anything else when i am that empty. Now I need you stand up. Tell me you are ok.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
when everyone is a suspect, all must be watched.

Yes this is a knife that cuts both ways, governments that do not trust civilians and civilians that do not trust the governments, hence conspiracy theories resulting in French revolutions, to my regret
however we all can only go with the flow, governments and civilians alike, I'm a civilian I will go with the civilian flow

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Help I'm freaking out

I know. . wanna watch something? I like this scene. His dad takes his place and fights the monster.

Is there some kind of symbolism in it?
edit on 2017-4-15 by galien8 because: emoticon

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

No.it is pretty obvious. His father is dead while he is him, fighting the monster. But i always think of the monster.thats what people usually miss.

So it fits the title. You need trust and be mentally ready to leave your place to dad when in need.practice makes perfect.this can be done in panic or acceptance.daddy is always gonna be there.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

No.it is pretty obvious. His father is dead while he is him, fighting the monster. But i always think of the monster.thats what people usually miss.

So it fits the title. You need trust and be mentally ready to leave your place to dad when in need.practice makes perfect.this can be done in panic or acceptance.daddy is always gonna be there.

I'm OK again and sober (lots of coffee), was drunk this afternoon, cocktail party at gallery opening, met some nice people though, maybe business, drinks and food were for free

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Do you think our tv screens can be used as cameras to spy on us. ? Like they can tune into your frequency at any given time if your like on a list, a blacklist. Cause your a threat or because your question your government. I think it's possible anyway . a reply to: galien8

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: emeries
Do you think our tv screens can be used as cameras to spy on us. ? Like they can tune into your frequency at any given time if your like on a list, a blacklist. Cause your a threat or because your question your government. I think it's possible anyway . a reply to: galien8

The new TVs have that for about a year or so, got it also from ATS, there is a search function look it up

top topics

join