It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: ANTIFA Arrives AT Berkeley Event

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well yes they're there to fight not to talk. That's what I said earlier. Black hoodies...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: seeker1963

I agree relative to the tactics of shutting down another's free speech. And I'm no fan of Antifa. I find their tactics to be quite fascist and they are therefore hypocritical in the extreme. My first comments were more relative to what I watched on the live stream than the OP and for that I apologize if it was off topic. It's a great OP and I appreciate it.

We disagreed yet we were able to have a discussion!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Okay...then I'm not really sure what your point is. You're disagreeing about what free speech is, yet agreeing that what's being done is not free speech?

Neat. I like turtles, and your avatar has wonderful hair

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

AND our right to bare arms.

Because no one likes a farmer's tan.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

My point is there are violent subgroups in all cultural allies.
If you make that into "all leftists are violent" you're obviously wrong. Just as all football fans in Russia/England/... are hooligans would be wrong.
We're talking about this event, right?

Are you now saying that Trump didn't personally advice people at his rally to punch the protesters and they did? Here's the answer.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Are you now saying that Trump didn't personally advice people at his rally to punch the protesters and they did? Here's the answer.

And with that line, I'm done with the conversation. I'm not into the game where you make something up, imply that I said it, build a strawman around it, then attack the strawman and expect me to defend it.

Find somebody else to try that with.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Las Vegas rally "... I miss the old days we would have carried him out in a stretcher..." if you excuse my paraphrasing.

What did I make up? There really are violent subgroups in all larger groups. So....?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Las Vegas rally "... I miss the old days we would have carried him out in a stretcher..." if you excuse my paraphrasing.

What did I make up? There really are violent subgroups in all larger groups. So....?

Im confused what does Trump have to do with anti fa? Though i guess when you interrupt someone's free speech good chance you end up on a stretcher. When you wont allow people to be heard it will push all the anger and frustration to violence.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The OP broadcasts seem to have gone down but there's a YT channel called "Golden State Times" that's got somebody there and broadcasting. She's a pretty garbage camera operator but it's something at least.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The problems have always followed around this "Antifa" group. Almost every newsworthy protest conflict starting with inauguration day has surrounded them. They are just a violent group. They arent there to support either side (Multiple people involved stated they were against both Trump and Hillary more than once), they are there to cause violence. There are what, more than 200 of these marches going on across the country right now without problem, but where these guys are..there is a problem.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
So people caring for their country and not want to grow up in a world of terror is a nazi ?

You obviously havent ever had to deal with antifa scum. They are the biggest nazis out there. Theres lots of problems, but they are juat adding to them.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

If you have Facebook there is a live stream here: www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Thanks! My videos keep going down on YT, not sure why.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Live stream

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It's pretty f#cked up that the Trump supporters had to bring field medics but what's more f#cked up is they really needed them. I followed some guy on periscope and he catched probably every single injury of a Trump supporter on camera. I'm glad that Antifa had to retreat and scattered after a while and i hope this catches on when these idiot riot on the first of May in Germany. Time to show them that we have enough of their sh!t. F#ck them. They used M80s on the Trump crowd. They don't care about politics. They are just there to cause trouble.
edit on 15-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

Edit: Someone should really have a serious talk with the mayor. He told the police to stand down again.
edit on 15-4-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Another live feed, seems stable.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Im all of those things except a communist. Does that make me bad?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Yep!

You just spent thousands on an education that brainwashed you.

To be quite frank, if the United States and Capitalism is so bad, why in the hell do those like you bash it so much when not realizing what will you lose if your movement succeed?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Start kicking their ass's and be done with it. I don't condone violence for resolution, but people that instigate this crap for the sole purpose of disaccord, deserve an old fashion ass whipping.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Do you believe in free speech or do you believe in the suppression of free speech?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join