It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian "stealth" fighter F-313 qaher begins taxi tests.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB
a reply to: haman10

As a small guy

Oh hello, we are looking for someone like you to fly our new stealth weapon, get in touch yah....regards Hossein Dehghan

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No he asked a honest question expecting an honest answer.

Asking some one to prove a negative is impossible.

Debate fairly or not at all.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

I am not sure but it sounds like you agree that numbers came from Persia. You almost state that the Egyptian took the Persian technology ( numbers).

Came from india actually interesting story.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Not a drinker.

You have not answered my question.

If you are not Iranian you are arguing their tactics.

So if you are not Iranian but are willing to argue their tactics it seems fair to ask you the size of the Iranian armed forces.

The other option is you know absolutily nothing about what you are talking about.

So answer the simple question, display some knowledge of the country you are advocating for.

How many members does the Iranian militany have?

As I am have said I can look it up..
edit on 24-4-2017 by SmilingROB because: Grammer

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I am love history.

Pm something to read that includes the topic and I'll do the reading. COOL?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Actually I am think there are some neat features to the aircraft that would scale up to a larger size quite nicely.

I am can also see tactical uses for a small stealthu y aircraft with a laser designate or a flirt.

Do you have a problem with direct questions?

Do you have no answer or just thinly veiled insults
(At least you tried to veil your insult, intrptr was not even that polite)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Actually I am think there are some neat features to the aircraft that would scale up to a larger size quite nicely.

I am can also see tactical uses for a small stealthu y aircraft with a laser designate or a flirt.

What are these thinly veiled insults? You said you were small, I was pointing out the size of the cockpit and the EJ seat, I wasnt trying to insult you at all.

No I dont have a problem with direct questions, do you? If not, what exact use do you see that is useful for a small and highly dubious flying machine with a laser designator or flir and please give us the best of your imagination?

Would be better making it pilotless using COTS technology and youtube videos but i still cant see a use for it.
edit on 25 4 2017 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

No he asked a honest question expecting an honest answer.

Asking some one to prove a negative is impossible.

Debate fairly or not at all.

Thanks for the interest.

You can read my lengthy input in this thread by clicking on the 'little green man' in avatar and, "Posts in thread'" in the drop down menu.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I am love history.

Pm something to read that includes the topic and I'll do the reading. COOL?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Really? I was thinking they need to trash those wings. there is no way to make that stealth.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Gods this things is laughable bad/silly. There is very little aeronautical engineering on this toy, just a bunch of design elements taken from images of other aircraft & sci-fi spaceships. Literally everyone with any experience building/designing/engineering aircraft can take a 2 second glance at this thing and feel impressed they actually got the thing to taxi under its own power.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Gods this things is laughable bad/silly. There is very little aeronautical engineering on this toy, just a bunch of design elements taken from images of other aircraft & sci-fi spaceships. Literally everyone with any experience building/designing/engineering aircraft can take a 2 second glance at this thing and feel impressed they actually got the thing to taxi under its own power.

Apparently they have engines from an F-5?

I just google it again and read an article where a "stealth expert" was pointing out what was wrong with it. How funny would it be if they use all these reports to improve their designs!

Hahaha, stupid american experts improving our designs thinking they are ridiculing us!!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Apparently they have engines from an F-5?

I just google it again and read an article where a "stealth expert" was pointing out what was wrong with it. How funny would it be if they use all these reports to improve their designs!

Hahaha, stupid american experts improving our designs thinking they are ridiculing us!!

Well i found there test flight for the new fighter.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
They also unveiled the Kowsar (Kosar) trainer.

That bears a strong resemblance to the AIDC T-3

edit on 26-4-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The use I see for it is to develop, learn and to progress the domestic aerospace industry. All the mocking posts from members because it's not an F-22 beater are ignoring the long game.

We may feel all snug and secure with our great technical lead, but here is yet another nation developing advanced technologies from a zero base.

35 years ago there was virtually no Korean aerospace industry at all, yet now the USAF next trainer may be developed from a Korean design.

45 years ago, the idea that two of the worlds most successful civil airliner companies would be Canadian and Brazilian would have been utterly laughable.

I remember reading, around 1980, a Flight editorial that asked how much longer we might rely on advanced aerospace manufacturing and design being the exclusive property of the US, Europe and Russia, as it then was.

The world is changing.
edit on 26-4-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

sorry gang ...I forgot to proof read.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

If it was meant as humor...cool...I like humor.

How ddi you mean it to be taken? One interpretation is you were asking me to get shot down and killed.

I like aircraft and have flown abit. Tell you what bring the jet to me and I'll put on my parachute and give it a go.

What could go wrong? Take off's are easy.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

The use I see for it is to develop, learn and to progress the domestic aerospace industry. All the mocking posts from members because it's not an F-22 beater are ignoring the long game.

We may feel all snug and secure with our great technical lead, but here is yet another nation developing advanced technologies from a zero base.

35 years ago there was virtually no Korean aerospace industry at all, yet now the USAF next trainer may be developed from a Korean design.

45 years ago, the idea that two of the worlds most successful civil airliner companies would be Canadian and Brazilian would have been utterly laughable.

I remember reading, around 1980, a Flight editorial that asked how much longer we might rely on advanced aerospace manufacturing and design being the exclusive property of the US, Europe and Russia, as it then was.

The world is changing.

No, the mocking posts are because the Iranians are saying its: "one of the most sophisticated fighter jets in the world,” when it is clearly not capable of flying in its current configuration of fiberglass body and not fly by wire.

If it is not capable of flying, why is it doing taxi tests, to see if the wheels turn and the brakes work?

The mocking posts are because it is a joke that the regime doesn't get.

I am personally sad the way Iran went under the Ayatollah, I dont have an issue with them, their people, their talents or aspirations (unless that is to be a nuclear state) when they were quite progressive prior to the revolution and have some lovely people.

But this is a regime joke, not because it is not US and not an F-22 beater but because its a joke.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I am have done the reading.

As some one to proof a negative statement is impossible. I am know a guy whose wife was sure he was cheating. She checked his pockets and visa statements for hotel bills. Her proof he was cheating was that she could not find any hotel bills.

She divorced an an honest man because he could not prove he wasn't hiding hotel bill.

Look up intellectual unfair debating techniques.

The current list is quote long.

Not being petty but Trump has read it and has it memorized I'MO.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

Iran claims it will unveil a new fighter next week and the aircraft will fly.

Are there bets whether this is something new or the Qaher finally got in the air?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join