It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isaiah scroll found 70 yrs ago in Qumram confirms Christ Prophecy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

The Archko Volume, official court documents from the days of Jesus. This information substantiates that He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. In a chapter entitled "Gamaliel's Interview" it states concerning Jesus (Yeshua) appearance:

"I asked him to describe this person to me, so that I might know him if I should meet him. He said: 'If you ever meet him [Yeshua] you will know him. While he is nothing but a man, there is something about him that distinguishes him from every other man. He is the picture of his mother, only he has not her smooth, round face. His hair is a little more golden than hers, though it is as much from sunburn as anything else. He is tall, and his shoulders are a little drooped; his visage is thin and of a swarthy complexion, though this is from exposure. His eyes are large and a soft blue, and rather dull and heavy....' This Jew [Nazarite] is convinced that he is the Messiah of the world. ...this was the same person that was born of the virgin in Bethlehem some twenty-six years before..."

I love it when people don't put sources for their text - you can tell the source will be hilariously poor. In this you fail to mention that the Archko Volume is from late 19th century America.

The Archko Volume or Archko Library [1] is a 19th-century volume containing what purports to be a series of reports from Jewish and pagan sources contemporary with Christ that relate to the life and death and resurrection of Jesus. The work went through a number of versions and has remained in print ever since. The texts are otherwise unknown, and the author was convicted by an ecclesiastical court of falsehood and plagiarism.[2]

This work was subsequently shown to have been copied almost verbatim from "Ponce Pilate à Vienne," a short story by Joseph Méry published in Revue de Paris in 1837

The texts are otherwise unknown to scholarship, and the volume contains various inconsistencies. It quotes an unknown Greek philosopher, "Meeleesen," and includes references to Josephus that do not exist. It mistakenly asserts that Philo spoke often of Jesus and that "the scribes of those days were most all Rabbis." There are inaccurate descriptions of the library of the Hagia Sophia in Constantinople, the making of papyrus, and an inaccurate chronology for both Philo and Tacitus. Contemporaries raised the question of whether Mahan could have possibly made the trip to Rome and Constantinople in less than two months. Most tellingly, large portions of "Eli and the Story of the Magi" were copied verbatim from the 1880 novel Ben-Hur. At one point, a strange word reveals that a single line of the printed text of Ben-Hur has accidentally been omitted during copying.[8]

en.wikipedia.org...

In other words your source for the blue eyes and blond hair of Jesus is absolute garbage. And what's worse, you knew it.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke
Dear FatherLukeDuke,

That is Not my source at all, it does not have anything to do with the topic of the thread, the connection between Jesus and Isaiah prophecy, that is my only genuine claim here.

First at all, if I mentioned it was in the context of the attacks of other members to the original claim of the thread, it is one of the possible sources of the claims of other members about the Angelic look of Jesus they wrongly assured it is stated in the scriptures he had, TheConstruKctionofLight and windword.

Second, I didn't bring that specific quote you are so furiously attacking taken it from Wikipedia, in my case it was taken from another different source in the web, that for the context it was in, clearly disagree with respect to the one you are bringing now.

Here is the link where I read it, that does not say anything about the supposed origin in America XIX century that you argue,

www.thenazareneway.com...

Hence, you are completely wrong about my motifs and your statement about that I was aware of such Apocryph origin is of course false, I couldn't know something the reference I found of it hides, if it is true, because that is not my business to determine, after all is Not the source of my claims but others.

Third, I was not defending the quote but just mentioning it's existence in connection Not with what I supposed were the color of Jesus eyes, but of what other member was claming the New Testament said.

Fourth, I mentioned these materials Not to support them but to clarify that those are the true sources of that assumption and Not anything that is in the Bible, so I correctly pointed they were secular ones.

Fifth, I also mentioned traditions of middle East that are extremely old and that may have served to inspire this one, since it is likely that preexist this one, if that Wikipedia article us well based.

One proof of their existence is the considerable number of depictions of Christ centuries old in which he appears with red hair, reddish brunette or Auburn Hair.

Sixth, my focus on these matters was the general racial appearance of Jesus, Not the color of his eyes, that was the interest of other member who mentioned it and linked it with the New Testament.

Seventh, If you really should have done your attempt of boycott job better you surely might have found that I personally considered that such a color is not among the ones more likely in Hebrew people to have, and I mentioned what I believe are better candidates: grey, hazel or even green.

Although I am always enthusiastic of preserve the Integrity of the discourse here, to try to remain in solidly based ideas, and in that sense I think your comment and is possibly valuable, I am so sorry but I found your post extremely far from the Topic of the thread, as well as misinforming about my actions, bold, judgemental, to much biased in to assign responsibilities and even charged with malice.

I respectfully suggest you to read very well and deeper the context of the posts before to arrive so quickly to personal conjectures and enter in a hurry to the discussion with upside down statements.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/19/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Auburn is a variety of blond color of hair, it corresponds to the reddish one. It is a compose color with traces of gold, red and brown.

How golden, red or brown it looks depend on the light also of the place and moment, it has reflections that change in the presence of shadow or sun.

There are about four or five different kinds of blond, deppending on how specific you want to be in to describe them.

So Blond is not a color of hair, it is Instead a range or spectrum of them.

Now, the reddish golden color we are talking is described consistently by different sources Christ had matches in nature with the color of the Chesnut for instance.

The Angel of Lightness

watchfortheday.org...

1. 400 B.C. to 100 B.C. = Isaiah Scroll's recording date ranges records the conflict that was settled in India before the Lord's Body was Presented.
2. Apostle Paul was Dead before the Temple of Jerusalem was Destroyed, the Conflict was resolved before God touched the Lord's Temple
3. Twin Nuclear Bombings of Japan were completed before the 70 years of Roswell UFO Incident began to mark the Last Generation.

ISAIAH 17:5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.
ISAIAH 17:6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two [or] three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four [or] five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.
ISAIAH 17:7 At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.
ISAIAH 17:8 And he shall not look to the altars, the work of his hands, neither shall respect [that] which his fingers have made, either the groves, or the images.

1945 to 9/23/2017 in View, however, following the Pattern of Resolving the Conflict before the Lord's Body or Temple is Touched
(Best Answer then becomes, God does not accept an answer from Genetic Dan during the 33 Days of 8/21 to 9/23, INRI, you've used enough lethal force against me in the present so this is not an issue, this is about the gospel's law, Joseph does not have a legal right to write a law, only to state it, right now we can understand the law is violated)

HAGGAI 2:15 And now, I pray you, consider from this day and upward, from before a stone was laid upon a stone in the temple of the LORD:
HAGGAI 2:16 Since those [days] were, when [one] came to an heap of twenty [measures], there were [but] ten: when [one] came to the pressfat for to draw out fifty [vessels] out of the press, there were [but] twenty. (Blood Red Moon Tetrad, figures)
HAGGAI 2:17 I smote you with blasting and with mildew and with hail in all the labours of your hands; yet ye [turned] not to me, saith the LORD.
HAGGAI 2:18 Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth [month, even] from the day that the foundation of the LORD'S temple was laid, consider [it].

(four and twentieth Day of the ninth month, even) = 42 Months from Flight 370, brings us to, 8/21/2017 to 9/23/2017. (Jeremiah 36:22-23, identifies the 9/21 to 9/23 Solstice Directly, to answer "Amos's Declaration of 3 or 4 or 34 years of Antichrist Lifespan).....................(I won't be going to India after all, it will have no value with God when God finally acts to resolve INRI, neither will I have any involvement with Genetic Dan. Genetic Dan is to live out its natural discourse without God's Mercies, because that is a form of cruelty for Genetic Dan, God did not design them to inherit anything. You have a chance to settle this score, but that becomes a moot point by the time this issue of my authority becomes an issue for the nations. Everything is Resolved, so your time to react must be before the 33 Days begins.....................I will take more, as I've said Inc*/Rape/Mur* is practiced with me right into the present. If God reacts on May of 2017 to identify with Fatima's Prophecy then your legal right to react is invalidated as an extension of the 33 Days, so you may have more time if God does not react. Love and Blessings. (I'll be around later today, use that opportunity to use lethal force against me, I want to put a small hole in the plates, maybe, shake a few places just a tiny bit, i1112.photobucket.com... ... Right now, so you know what I plan to do, be faithful enough in my activities to see if the USA, kills itself and hurts its people enough, so God removes his interests in 33 Days, that's not likely to happen but, 33 Days will be a smooth transition into God's Mercies. If things don't go well, there are a few countries that will cooperate with me, when I tell them to shoot a nuclear missile at me, because I will deliver it myself to a target, to answer a conflict of my authority, that is a possibility, but it will not be the first course of actions, so we'll have to continue to see what is necessary) (at any moment I can be given authority, so use these people to use lethal force against me as long as they have a will to do so, as we continue to see what is necessary)

(Pope John Paul II, used my father to violate and kill my body at a young age that same way you use my relatives and ethics at present. God has ordained INRI until a set season and there is nothing you can do about. Neither will I challenge that position, so it is about your pleasure, until God settles this score. That said, the reign of Pope John Paul II, will continue for just a tiny bit longer, you can forget that I've said that)
edit on 20-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

I feel shocked with the disgrace to see replies that are sinking terribly the level of the interesting discussion I started here when I opened the thread.

I have seen along many days coming from this same person posts that show a clear difficulty to think with logic, but this last one is definitively exposing it as to have a so serious pathologic fixation with certain obsessions .

Now is not only losing ground to see clearly that the thread topic has practically nothing to do with such bizarre claims, now is also rewritting History.

I don't think this is the forum to post visions that are the product of hallucinations, neither to do so in visible state of Intoxication or serious mental disorders.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/22/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

i know who it is and he is still alive as we speak, but no one seems to like or help him so he's starting to hate everyone

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Not talking about Yahushua [Jesus] the prophet in the New Testament but here is the translation in 51:13 51 & 52 is not talking of the Christian Jesus.

13.Behold My servant shall prosper; he shall be exalted and lifted up, and he shall be very high. יג.הִנֵּה יַשְׂכִּיל עַבְדִּי יָרוּם וְנִשָּׂא וְגָבַהּ מְאֹד:

Behold My servant shall prosper: Behold, at the end of days, My servant, Jacob, [i.e.,] the righteous among him, shall prosper.

It is speaking of the righteous people who will remain faithful to the teachings of Moses

edit on 18-5-2017 by akaSAM because: correct of text

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: akaSAM

You can see Isaiah scroll in that way if that makes you feel tranquil, much better for your particular background, but that does not mean it was the original message of Isaiah.

First it is not strange that when the Prophet is referring to a person, in this case the Servant of God, he put him in a clear historic context.

We know Jesus was descendent as a man from Jacob, he was an offspring of who as a person, not as people, was renamed by God as Israel centuries before him as a human.

As I carefully explained along various posts in the thread a detailed gramatical analysis of the Prophecy though does not resist and support the claim you are bringing back here.

This is pretty straightforward since we also have showed the writer is perfectly able to use the inflexions of verbs, the pronouns and articles of the third person of the singular, in clear distinctive way from the plural.

He even do this in all the persons, including the first one of the plural, when he meant a group he is clear about that, for instance when he claim that He carried our sins on Him, He was cut off from the land of the living for the Trangressions of My People.

It is clear he is using first person of the plural to refer to all the people of Israel, including him, and third person of the singular to refer to an individual paying the cost of sins, Joshua Bar Joseph, the Servant of God, the Historic Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 53:
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
He was despised, and we held Him in low esteem.
4 Surely He took up our pain 
and bore our suffering, 
yet we considered Him punished by God, 
stricken by him, and afflicted. 
5 But He was pierced for our transgressions, 
He was crushed for our iniquities; 
the punishment that brought us peace was on Him
and by His wounds we are healed. 
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, 
each of us has turned to our own way; 
and the Lord has laid on Him
the iniquity of us all. 
7He was oppressed and afflicted, 
yet He did not open his mouth; 
He was led like a lamb to the slaughter, 
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, 
so he did not open his mouth. 
8 By oppression and judgment He was taken away. 
Yet who of His generation protested? 
For He was cut off from the land of the living; 
for the transgression of my people He was punished. 

Otherwise those paragraphs, specially the last one, wouldn't have any sense what so ever, Notice Isaiah clearly says He paid for the transgression of My People.

Hence gramatically it is clear that the action is carried out by a group, but who receive passively the a tion of to have been assasinated is a single only One person.

The third person singular Pronoun He is repeated exhaustively to refer to him, as well as the possesive Pronoun His and the third person singular object pronoun Him.

It is evident grammatically that Isaiah is talking about two different entities, a human group receiving pardon of Sins through their sacrifice of a man of God, a servant of the Lord, the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/18/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join