It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 teenage girls from Frisco charged with spray-painting racial slurs on Plano West Senior High

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I don't know where you live. I live in Trump's America and I can assure you the racism is so thick you can cut it with a knife. But its not the one way street portrayed in the projected Leftist narrative. In my corner of Trump's America, the whites are a minority, the Hispanics hate the whites, the AA's hate the whites and the whites display their racism by trying to have as little to do with those who obviously hate them as they possibly can, which of course is considered racist behavior. And in case you think that's hyperbole, I can assure you the hatred is daily openly and publicly displayed.

And after 4 years of Trump? Its only going to get worse........a whole lot worse.
edit on 15-4-2017 by TonyS because: sp

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I love how two stupid teenagers doing what stupid teenagers do gets everyone up on their high-horse. If they were two white kids who did the same thing, I'd feel the same way. Teenagers are stupid. If I had to pay for every stupid thing I did when I was 17 I would never be where I am at today.

Unless you can show me that this was done as some sort of concerted effort masterminded by a more nefarious adult, then I may change my mind. They spray painted on a school. No one was hurt. Get over it.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

KTLA
edi t on 4/15/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Cool. Crime is allowed. Great lesson.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I'm not saying it should be allowed. I'm saying it's no big deal. It's the type of crime that deserves a fine or community service, not $10,000 bail and jail time.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

A court order to paint over the graffiti would suffice.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

A court order to paint over the graffiti would suffice.

Are you advocating ... a cover-up?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

There will definitely be a cover up, there's Police corruption. Get it, cuz one of the defendant's name is Police. Ha.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

As long as something is done and the person learns that society doesn't allow such things. Part of the issue is the attitude behind the deed.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I agree, the situation deserves redress. I was posting mostly about people wanting them to be put in stocks in the town square and other Medieval and demonstrably evil punishments for a stupid teenage mistake. I'm hopeful that the parents will similarly rebuke the youths.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

yet when high school kids chant build that wall at a high school basketball game, an airbnb host refuses service to a woman because "ASIAN" or when white kids shove a hangar up a mentally challenged kids but and call him "kool-aid" thats not racist, right? they all must be "hoaxes"!

let me guess, mexicans are not a race and chanting build that wall to another team is not racist the teens were just expressing their political beliefs.

the kids that did the hangar were just kids being kids, they were hazing their "friend" who just happened to be black, "kool aid" is not a racist term.

the airbnb host has the right to refuse service to anyone and the "asian woman probably made the whole story up and she made the host say the real reason she refused service was one word "asian" and forced the lady to bring up trump as americas savior to make sure foreigners dont tell us what to do.

there are idiot racists (just like the idiots in the op)or politically incorrect, xenophobes, economic nationalists, whatever word you want to call them but they come in all shapes, sizes and colors. we can't deny they are out there all we can do is recognize their stupidity and shake our heads. the people that did this should be punished for these terrible actions.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

yet when high school kids chant build that wall at a high school basketball game, an airbnb host refuses service to a woman because "ASIAN" or when white kids shove a hangar up a mentally challenged kids but and call him "kool-aid" thats not racist, right? they all must be "hoaxes"!

let me guess, mexicans are not a race and chanting build that wall to another team is not racist the teens were just expressing their political beliefs.

the kids that did the hangar were just kids being kids, they were hazing their "friend" who just happened to be black, "kool aid" is not a racist term.

the airbnb host has the right to refuse service to anyone and the "asian woman probably made the whole story up and she made the host say the real reason she refused service was one word "asian" and forced the lady to bring up trump as americas savior to make sure foreigners dont tell us what to do.

there are idiot racists (just like the idiots in the op)or politically incorrect, xenophobes, economic nationalists, whatever word you want to call them but they come in all shapes, sizes and colors. we can't deny they are out there all we can do is recognize their stupidity and shake our heads. the people that did this should be punished for these terrible actions.

Never heard of the Asian woman thing, but "build that wall" is not racist. It is people who want to enforce the LAW already on the books to protect our nation in many ways, not just from criminals, but the economic issues that come with it. These people who chant "built that wall" will expressly tell you that they have NO issues with immigrants who come here legally.

We want background checks on guns, but no background checks on who is coming over? Insane.
edit on 15-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

but "build that wall" is not racist. It is people who want to enforce the LAW already on the books to protect our nation in many ways, not just from criminals, but the economic issues that come with it. These people who chant "built that wall" will expressly tell you that they have NO issues with immigrants who come here legally.

So these high school kids were yelling this because they were playing against a team of illegal immigrants?

ETA To stay on topic, just put the kids on probation, make them clean up the graffiti and hopefully a lesson is learned. It's just kids being stupid IMO
edit on 15-4-2017 by mymymy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I still believe Jesse Jackson and AL Sharpton started people down this road with their Tawana Brawley hoax 30 years ago and both should be charged for abetting criminal activity and perjury each and every time one of their misguided disciples pull one of these stunts.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It's not racist at all to assume because people from another school have brown skin they must be illegal and have build that wall chanted at them repeatedly, of course you see nothing wrong with that.

There is racism and idiots usually they go hand in hand in all cultures, case I point these idiotacy a horrendous decision and I'm thinking they should be charged with a hate crime, maybe that will deter other idiots doing something so stupid.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

They look unremorseful in their mug shots. Almost like they are posing to look as tough and unremorseful as they can. I can chaulk it up to them just being teenagers, but i bet this hardness in their faces is from a deeply engrained distrust for society. So sad to see children of any ethnicity act out like this. I think this has little to do with actual racism, and more to do with the current state of the media circus and how the news sources choose to conduct themselves.

On a side note, i spent the week in the company of a black muslim from Saudi Arabia. We had a blast!!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

very true, unfortunately too many of us are being distrustful of each other. i try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and not judge them no matter what color, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference or religion they are, if you are a good person you are a good person, if you are a POS unfortunately you are a POS so i am an equal opportunity POSICIST, lol i do not like POS'S.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Read about another such fake case earlier, wherein a man sent out letters, which he signed with the name of a white business owner, containing all sorts of threats and whatnot.

Sheesh, how lame can people be?

No real crimes, just more fakes to stoke the outrage!!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Smartass!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join