It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 teenage girls from Frisco charged with spray-painting racial slurs on Plano West Senior High

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
www.dallasnews.com...enis-plano-west-senior-high

Two teenage girls were arrested Friday, nearly two months after police say they and a third person vandalized Plano West Senior High School with spray-painted vulgarities and racial slurs. Alexandria Monet Butler and Elizabeth Joy Police, both 17, were each charged with one count of criminal mischief causing damage to a school, a state jail felony. The two are students in Frisco ISD, police said. Butler remains in the Collin County Jail, with bail set at $10,000; Police was released Friday after posting $10,000 bond.

Authorities are still looking for 19-year-old Tyrian Rankins in connection with the case. Police were notified of the vandalism when a parent saw it while dropping off a child at the school early Feb. 27. Photos circulated online that showed a number of vulgarities spray-painted on walls, doors and a school van — including the N-word and a drawing of a penis.

More hoaxing going on. People can't seem to find any "real" racism so again, it must be created to fuel the fire and further the agenda.
edit on 15-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Meh.

Who could blame them?

It's either this or quit whining and get a job.

They had no choice.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Seems to me the vast majority of these hoaxes are committed by the "victims " Muslims have learned this little trick lately. So sympathy from me, throw the book at them, but we all know nothing will come to this

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

This pisses me off because real racism gets lost in all the faux accusations and actions by these idiots.

Assholes.

(post by dukeofjive696969 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Sure there's enough racism. It seems to not be talked about on ATS at least not without being accused of suffering white guilt. The only time crimes like these are talked about is if it's a hoax perpetrated by a minority. No one ever posts when white people do the same thing. Similar to when Christians commit acts of terror or Trump does a dumb no one can deny or a Republican gets caught doing a no no. Complete silence from you and yours.

/yawn

Throw the book at em.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Don't they look so cheerful..

Orange will suit them well i think.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This pisses me off because real racism gets lost in all the faux accusations and actions by these idiots.

Assholes.

Technically, this is real racism. Albeit a very convoluted form that is either misrepresented or wholly ignored by the MSM.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Sure there's enough racism. It seems to not be talked about on ATS at least not without being accused of suffering white guilt. The only time crimes like these are talked about is if it's a hoax perpetrated by a minority. No one ever posts when white people do the same thing. Similar to when Christians commit acts of terror or Trump does a dumb no one can deny or a Republican gets caught doing a no no. Complete silence from you and yours.

/yawn

Throw the book at em.

Blablabla that's it i'm done feeling guilty for WW2. Sue me. Btw your post is pure propaganda bs. Most people on ATS call out both sides if they did horrible and despicable stuff. You're all brainwashed and switch sides if it suits you. Most of you got no real opinion on your own.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

/yawn

Throw the book at em.

Are Whites using some cloaking technology to evade cameras and all? I can't seem to find many/any real racism from Whites that you claim are so prevelant. At least compared to the other side.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hoax hate-crimes were being used to push a narrative that is demonstrably untrue: that Trump's America is a racist country.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Don't they look so cheerful..

Orange will suit them well i think.

What was it they were wearing for their mug shots?

I wish They™ would bring back the stocks as a form of mild punishment. These little hoodlums would never do such a thing again if they had to spend a night or two at the mercy of an angry society.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is not the Mudpit. Post accordingly.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Of course it's racism. They were trying to make white people look bad, just like that white girl last month that claimed three black men kidnapped and raped her then admitted she made it up.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
lol lol lol

went to Plano east for a lil bit hahaha

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: ColdWisdom

...just like that white girl last month that claimed three black men kidnapped and raped her then admitted she made it up.

Do you have a link to that? Never heard of it...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
lol lol lol

went to Plano east for a lil bit hahaha

I used to own a house in Frisco...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have a feeling more than is ever reported. When there aren't enough racists to justify certain groups well.... I guess you have to make them up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join