It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Burglar breaks into home, cooks fried chicken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

You could say he was cooking up trouble. Deputies said an alleged burglar made himself right at home, inside Samantha O'Neal's kitchen. O'Neal said when she arrived home with her sister and a friend, she saw 34-year-old Ronald Wesly, standing over her stove. "I walked in to him standing here with this pot of oil, where he was frying chicken. The strainer right here, this chicken in freezer that got cut open, frying chicken," O'Neal explained.

She said the alleged burglar had taken some chicken and sausage from her refrigerator and appeared to be drunk off of her sister's liquor. Melissa Stanley, O'Neal's sister, told FOX 35, "He was in here, drunk as a skunk, just being Betty Crocker." O'Neal was stunned, screamed, then did whatever she could to get Wesly out of her home. "I was scared. My sister was more scared," she explained. "I just wanted him off the property, so I picked him up and threw him out the gate." The women called for help. Alachua County Sheriff's deputies found Wesly wandering nearby and arrested him.

www.foxnews.com...

ROFL.. I was like yea right this isn't real. Bizarre story. Nobody was hurt and the suspect was arrested. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when these people walked into their home.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I just wanted him off the property, so I picked him up and threw him out the gate."

What she call the police for then ?

She obviously handled it.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I just wanted him off the property, so I picked him up and threw him out the gate."

What she call the police for then ?

She obviously handled it.

Lol. He might try to come back to finish cooking, or eat it if it was cooked.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

What in the world?? Is this a plot from an Adam Sandler comedy?
edit on 4/15/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'll just leave this alone..........

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

One must assume, that the fellow was either not of sound mind well before entering the property, completely banjaxed on some high strength psychotropics, or both.

Stupidity is not enough to permit a felon to stand in a persons kitchen, cooking fried chicken and drinking liquor, rather than getting in, getting laden down with "swag", before beating a hasty retreat. I can just about conceive of a person, mid way through a burglary, raiding the refrigerator for a grab and go snack, but actually filling the fryer, bringing the oil to temperature, cooking the chicken and the sausages...

I mean, this is something even a witless criminal would only consider, in the event that they knew the homeowner was going to be away from the abode for a significant period. This is not the sort of behaviour you expect from an opportunistic burglar. This IS the sort of behaviour I would expect from someone utterly smashed out of their mind on very powerful drugs though, or just straight up mentally unbalanced persons.

It must have been very disconcerting for the homeowner to walk into that situation, and I am glad that on this occasion the house breaker was ejected from the premises without injury to the homeowner. I also hope that the individual who is under arrest in regard to this matter, gets either the detox or the institutionalised care that they need, rather than being processed, incarcerated for a minimal amount of time, and then chucked out onto the street again, where more shenanigans are bound to occur, unless treatment of one type or another is found.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yea he was drunk. He drank some liquor at the house that belonged to one of the females.
edit on 15-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What a lousy Chicken Thief. You can shoot cattle rustlers but I have never heard of shooting a chicken thief. Good thing he was not making a steak.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I wish all burglars were like this guy. That would be a wonderful world. Come home to dinner vs violence, lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I am not buying that as the reason he made himself comfortable at the house. He must have been off his rocker to drink on the job, if there was any possibility that he might become too intoxicated to make his escape, leave alone so intoxicated as to decide to stay for dinner!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
www.foxnews.com...

You could say he was cooking up trouble. Deputies said an alleged burglar made himself right at home, inside Samantha O'Neal's kitchen. O'Neal said when she arrived home with her sister and a friend, she saw 34-year-old Ronald Wesly, standing over her stove. "I walked in to him standing here with this pot of oil, where he was frying chicken. The strainer right here, this chicken in freezer that got cut open, frying chicken," O'Neal explained.

She said the alleged burglar had taken some chicken and sausage from her refrigerator and appeared to be drunk off of her sister's liquor. Melissa Stanley, O'Neal's sister, told FOX 35, "He was in here, drunk as a skunk, just being Betty Crocker." O'Neal was stunned, screamed, then did whatever she could to get Wesly out of her home. "I was scared. My sister was more scared," she explained. "I just wanted him off the property, so I picked him up and threw him out the gate." The women called for help. Alachua County Sheriff's deputies found Wesly wandering nearby and arrested him.

www.foxnews.com...

ROFL.. I was like yea right this isn't real. Bizarre story. Nobody was hurt and the suspect was arrested. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when these people walked into their home.

What about the Watermelon?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Rofl😂😂😂😂😂 at least sit down with the dude and try the chicken! I probably would have walked in and started yelling out short orders Hahahaaaa

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

What about the Watermelon?

lol. And after your full, chase it down with a little grape kool-aid. Buawhaha. j/k

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I bet he dindu nothing.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I feel sorry for this poor man.
It seems he has mental issues and is hungry.

This is a good reason to have an alarm system.

top topics

join