It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Sucks: Thief Accidentally Kills His Accomplice While Trying to Rob a Woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So, in this video, a pair of gunmen attempt to mug a woman for her purse. One idiot pulls out his weapon and accidently blows his partner away. After he processes this, he appears to shoot the woman and just leave.

Since Mexico is full of good Samaritans, one of them runs over to assist the woman..... by removing that heavy purse.

What a hell hole.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

was pretty cool up til he greased his partner
i likes that part

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
There are stupid criminals, and selfish, indifferent citizens, in every country.

What does this have to do with Mexico sucking?

smh

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Mexico pretty much does sucks. My friend is from there and you wouldn't believe what goes on, life is very cheap. This video is great, the end to a victimizing thug, feel good story of the day!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, one robber killing another, I see no problem with that. I don't think the woman died though, it appears he knocked her down. She wasn't going to give up her stuff. I do not feel sorry for the guy who got shot.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Looks a lot like California.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Back and to the left..

Stupid slugs.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You couldn't pay me to step foot in that # hole.

Law abiding citizens need to fight for their rights amd get back the right to defend themselves.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Lol, see my previous comment, it fits perfectly.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

In Mexico, if you own a house, you automatically construct an 8-foot wall around it and set broken glass bottles in the top. If you haven't lived with the petty crime of Mexico, you have no way or right to defend them.

I've been there several times to visit a expat friend in Guadalajara. Twice he has a burglar inside of his apartment and three times he has had electronic parts taken off his Nissan Xterra. The kicker is that by asking around, he know what street to go to find the parts HIS OWN PARTS THAT HE HAD TO BUY BACK! Three times he had to do that. After the second time I helped him rig a horn to sound it the hood was raised, but he got careless and forgot to alarm it one night and Presto! the parts were gone the third time.

Another expat I visited told about the same thing about his Honda motorcycle. Each night he made sure the gate was locked. One night he forgot to lock it and the next morning no motorcycle. Crime is a way of life for many in Mexico, whether it is the cops, the guy that you pay extra for the water he delivers or some government official that shakes down anybody that walks through his door. We don't need that way of life here. So yep, I'm anti-immigrant of the wholesale kind that we've been getting from south of the border.

I guess this is over-kill for a minor comment, but most Americans have no idea of what they are asking for when the root stock of the newcomers think that crime is a necessary way of life. No all people from the south are bad, but the culture as a whole condones various levels of crime and that is why the cartels are doing open business in that country. So don't kind yourself about how nice things are do there.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

So true, been to Cali - Hated it.

Seen enough in AZ to never want to visit Mexico EVER.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Pistol whipping is a stupid move.
Firearms are for shooting, not for clubbing people.
I guess he has learned the risks associated with the improper use of firearms.
His accomplice played the more unfortunate (for him) part in that lesson.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Your entire post is a generalization, with an added anecdotal fallacy. One could make similar arguments about the US or other parts of the world, hence my original reply in this thread.

the culture as a whole condones various levels of crime

What an ignorant statement.

Again, one could make similar arguments...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

That place has been a sh**hole for a long time. 30+ years ago,I honeymooned in Puerto Vallarta after my first marriage and even the guide told us not to leave the hotel and just wander the streets. We went on a guided tour and driving through the city on the way to a mountaintop restaurant, we saw street vendors with meat hanging in the open with flies all over the food, they pet their dog and then make something for a customer, blow their nose with their fingers and handle the food. Gag. Gangs of teens and 20 somethings all over the place.They warned us that we should carry only small amounts of money and keep the rest in the hotel safe. The walls around the hotel were very tall with glass inset in the top, with heavy gates and if you could brave being swarmed with people trying to sell you worthless sh**, you could go on the beach. When you tell them "No", they pretend not to understand and just stand there shoving whatever they're selling in your face.
We finally got tired of it and got up to leave, when one of the women said it plain, distinct English, "Cheapskate asshole". I turned and said "Don't understand English, huh?" .........and bought something from one of the others.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Many other places in the world are like that. I know that in my home city, they would cement broken bottles onto the top of walls next to back lanes. Farmland fields would have barbed wire fences. Many places in the Far East are just not safe for wealthy people walking around for fear of kidnappers holding relatives to ransom. Homes also have to have high walls and strong steel gates. When there is no social security for the unemployed, then it is "survival at whatever means possible".

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Maybe he just wanted his partner gone? The world may never know.

top topics

join