It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyonce and athena. Gods walk the earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Got news for you byonce isnt a god or goddess. Shes not even that talented at singing nor dancing. Shes an entertainer....thats it.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
i call her 'bouncy'. and i think i'm ready for that jelly

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

That's how self appointed royalty treat others, all in the name of the almighty Ego + $. The world has become one big egoic mind #, it's sad.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

That's how self appointed royalty treat others, all in the name of the almighty Ego + $. The world has become one big egoic mind #, it's sad.

It is sad, and worse, people see them behave that way, and yet still support them!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

It is sad, and worse, people see them behave that way, and yet still support them!

I know... it's much worse than that, you're right. People are cruel because money talks, even being rich. I am always kind. But not blind and stupid. Something I couldn't support is that trash.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

In fact, if the Ancients from Egypt came back and heard her sing,they'd probably feed her to the Cats for torturing them.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I know... it's much worse than that, you're right. People are cruel because money talks, even being rich. I am always kind. But not blind and stupid. Something I couldn't support is that trash.

Same here. Even if I liked the music, I'd quit listening after seeing the behavior. I don't expect them all to be saints, but there are limits!!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

In fact, if the Ancients from Egypt came back and heard her sing,they'd probably feed her to the Cats for torturing them.

ROTFL!!!

Seriously, though, the pop stuff is not what I'd call music. It's said that a handful of people write most of it, and I wonder if it's not made to brainwash people. Never did see the attraction! I like a lot of different kinds of music, but not pop!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
you can really tell ats userbase have gone off the deep.. you guys are going at beyonce now lol? wtf? you need help

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

ok numbers

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: 711117

ok numbers

reported

top topics

<< 1   >>