It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyonce and athena. Gods walk the earth?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

In this video He explains how Beyonce life hs many coinscidences with goddess Athena. He even meets with beyonces father.

Im curious if anyone has similar thoughts like this or studies something similar?
edit on 15-4-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Athena? LMAO I think not......

Just another mind control puppet I'm afraid

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Beyonce is not Athena...where does this rubbish come from?

Some of the attributes of Athena were
greekgodsandgoddesses.net...

She is one of three virgin goddesses; the other two were HESTIA and ARTEMIS.
She was the daughter of Zeus; no mother bore her. She sprang from Zeus’s head, full-grown and clothed in armor

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Athena? LMAO I think not......

Just another mind control puppet I'm afraid

They look like they're arguing and she's trying not to cry...probably because they're being displayed on a giant screen to a stadium full of people.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
First she's Illuminati, then she's a demon... now she's Athena?

She's given too much credit.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Alexander the Great

shes also a very nice girl/lizard, trying to get by in the world

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Beyonce is a joke, no comparison whatsoever

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
if Beyonce is Athena, then Kanie West is Zeus!

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Athena is a Greek goddess. Did she have to bleach her skin and change her hair to look as she did?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

lol that's the first thing i thought when i saw this post hahahaha!
edit on 15-4-2017 by Neith because: serious now...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If Beyonce is Athena

Then I'm Kali Yuga!

Snicker...
edit on 15-4-2017 by Neith because: damnit

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith
If Beyonce is Athena

Then I'm Kali Yuga!

Snicker...

Hi Neith, well Beyonce as or any human being the incarnation of any sort of God/ Goddess that folks from the neolithic to the early bronze age simply made up because that's the only way to explain nature, is down right silly, now that said , as you may know, there have been attempts by both ancient people and modern to link Athena to the Nile Valley and Libyan goddess Neith to Athena and she was not the only one "some" ancient Greeks tried to link to their own Gods Goddess

‘Two black doves flew away from Egyptian Thebes, and while one directed its flight to Libya, the other came to them. She alighted on an oak, and sitting there began to speak with a human voice, and told them that on that spot where she was, there should thenceforth be an oracle of Jove (Zeus). They understood the announcement to be from Heaven, so they set to work at once and erected a shrine. The dove that flew to Libya bade the Libyans to establish there the oracle of Ammon (Amon).’ (Herodotus II, 53-5).
In Egypt however, Herodotus was given a different version of the legend. The priests of Jupiter (Amon) at Thebes said:

‘Two of the sacred women were once carried off from Thebes by the Phoenicians. The story went that one of them was sold into Libya, and the other into Greece, and these women were the first founders of the oracles of the two countries’
www.ancient-wisdom.com...

Now by calling the Doves "Black" he is indicating that the women were Egyptian , that they began to speak with human voice meant they began to speak Greek, the doves in question is likened to how Egyptians speech sound.

Neith / Athena connection:

. Herodotus claims that the people of Sais were deeply devoted to Neith as the creator and preserver of all and identified her with the Greek goddess Athena. Plato also comments on the link between Neith and Athena in his dialogue of the Timaeus where he writes, "The citizens [of Sais] have a deity for their foundress; she is called in the Egyptian tongue Neith and is asserted by them to be the same whom the Hellenes call Athena" (21e). Her identification as the most powerful creative force in the universe is noted by Plutarch (c. 50 - 120 CE) who writes that the temple of Neith at Sais held this inscription: "I Am All That Has Been, That Is, and That Will Be. No Mortal Has Yet Been Able to Life the Veil that Covers Me". It is interesting to note that her name, among its many other connotations, links to the root word for "weave" which carries with it the meaning of "to make exist" or "create" or "to be".
www.ancient.eu...

The larger connection according to what the ancient Greeks believed.

Herodotus takes great advantage of the opportunity to hammer down his belief that the Greeks adopted many features and figures of the Egyptian pantheon: The names of nearly all the gods came to Greece from Egypt. I know from the inquiries I have made that they came from abroad, and it seems most likely that it was from Egypt, for the names of all the gods have been known in Egypt from the beginning of time, with the exception (as I have already said) of Poseidon and the Dioscuri--and also of Hera, Hestia, Themis, the Graces, and the Nereids. I have the authority of the Egyptians themselves for this.14 That Herodotus asserts the probability that the "names of nearly all the gods came to Greece from Egypt" is not surprising, since Greek tradition held Egypt to be one of the worlds oldest civilizations and often ascribes to them the origin of many cultural and technological elements. They also told me that the Egyptians first brought into use the names of the twelve gods, which the Greeks took over from them, and were the first to assign altars and images and temples to the gods, and to carve figures in stone.15 Herodotus frequently mentions that the Greeks adopted the names of the gods from Egypt. Herodotus does not mean to suggest that the names of the gods of Greece are actually Egyptian in origin. Linforth argues that Herodotus, when stating this, "wishes to say that the Greeks derived their knowledge of a god from Egypt.
www.artic.edu...

Now many modern classicist disagree with the ancient Greeks on this, but that's what some AGs thought.

And LadyGreeneyes. the Greeks unsurprisingly in this vain try to make a biological connect with Egyptians.

The son of Belus, king of Egypt, and Anchirrhoe, and twin brother of Aegyptus. Aegyptus and his fifty sons drove Danaus and his fifty daughters from their home in the Egyptian Chemnis through Rhodes to Argos, the home of his ancestress Io (see Io). Here he took over the kingdom from Pelasgus or Gelanor, and after him the Achaeans of Argos bore the name of Danai.
www.classics.upenn.edu...

Again this is all myth making, and should not be taken as any kind of historical fact, but hey they actually believed that, so while Beyonce or her minions are flakes, within the realm of flakiness I am ok with that.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

. Herodotus claims that the people of Sais were deeply devoted to Neith as the creator and preserver of all and identified her with the Greek goddess Athena. Plato also comments on the link between Neith and Athena in his dialogue of the Timaeus where he writes, "The citizens [of Sais] have a deity for their foundress; she is called in the Egyptian tongue Neith and is asserted by them to be the same whom the Hellenes call Athena" (21e).

Her identification as the most powerful creative force in the universe is noted by Plutarch (c. 50 - 120 CE) who writes that the temple of Neith at Sais held this inscription: "I Am All That Has Been, That Is, and That Will Be.

No Mortal Has Yet Been Able to Life the Veil that Covers Me". It is interesting to note that her name, among its many other connotations, links to the root word for "weave" which carries with it the meaning of "to make exist" or "create" or "to be". www.ancient.eu...

Interesting, this I did not know. But I'm not surprised either.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

She's a huge phony! She might like to think she's some sort of goddess, but she isn't, lol!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

She's a huge phony! She might like to think she's some sort of goddess, but she isn't, lol!

lol Yup! She's as phony as a 3 dollar bill!
edit on 19-4-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Majority of artist are phonies who think waaay too much of themselves, and it's our fault for fawning over them constantely.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

lol Yup! She's as phony as a 3 dollar bill!

Not my style of music, anyway, but I decided she wasn't worth the bother when I read how she basically took over a hospital maternity ward, making it so other people weren't able to gain access to babies in their own families!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Majority of artist are phonies who think waaay too much of themselves, and it's our fault for fawning over them constantely.

Very true! I never did understand this celebrity worship stuff so many people are into! I can see liking someone's work; their music, or their films, and so forth, but watching every single thing they do?? They are just people!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Oh FFS, don't encourage her! Her ego has enough hot air as it is!
edit on 20-4-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join