It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Turks who will shape Europe's future: Erdogan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
For once Erdogan might be right if Europe does not do something about their open door immigration policies.. Or is it already to late for some countries ? Either way I can just imagine Erdogan's statement, with several of my European friends, will not give them the warm and fuzzy feelings ....

GIRESUN, Turkey

Europe's future depends on the Turks who live there, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan told a large public rally on Thursday.

"Five million of our brothers who have settled there from Turkey will shape the future of Europe," Erdogan told a rally in the Black Sea province of Giresun ahead of Sunday’s referendum on constitutional changes.

Erdogan said that in recent months the paint has been wiped off Europe's face and "now they are beginning to show that they are anti-Islam. They have no tolerance for Muslims."

He also said after being closed to Turkish government ministers, some European countries have opened their doors to members of the terror groups that Turkey is fighting.

aa.com.tr...

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It doesn't take a dumb dumb to see what's going on in Europe right now. Of course it's all a set up to take over. Countries have done this using various strategies for Centuries, why should it be any different now?

It's more dangerous now than a couple Centuries ago due to Technology!

This next World War is going to flatline the planet if people don't stop dragging their feet and wake up.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Erdogan is pandering to local politics and the onward march towards autocracy. He's investing immense effort in antagonising European nations. This is a tried and tested formulae to stock up nationalism and "victimhood".

Turkey has never really been able to pull itself into the modern world. Always held back by poor leadership. They were on the verge of doing it though, back in the time before Erdogan. Erdogan is actually marginalising Turkey's influence, but he's in it for the ego trip, the power and the (ahem) president-everlasting throne.

Also, people of Turkish origin living in Europe do not automatically support Turkey, or Erdogan. It's the height of arrogance to assume that a German national who just so happened to have originated from Turkey, has any loyalty to Erdogan.
edit on 15/4/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I didnt understand. why necessarily europe?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xbeta
I didnt understand. why necessarily europe?

Its on a plate and not islamist yet.

The whole point of islam is to rule the world. It says so directly in the koran.

Europe is a sitting duck with starry eyed, brainwashed, easy to manipulate people who will not resist like they did back 1000 years ago.
So islam is doing what it does best, convert and conquer.

edit on 15-4-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

but everybody wants to rule the world. there is even a song for it. how can you start something that is already there.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
3 million Syrian refugees reside in Turkey.
Gaddafi once said that Europe would "turn black" if he was removed. I suggest you start listening to Erdogan and cut the rah rah arrogant bs. No European country (in the EU or outside) can afford to be arrogant right now. Turkey doesn't need Europe, but boy does Europe need Turkey.
You can send your thanks to the American military industry for that.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

ok. i will cut it short. my point is, if something happens to this guy i am with now..i will keep you all responsible for it and a few heads will roll.
edit on 15-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

ok. i will cut it short. my point is, if something happens to this guy i am with now..i will keep you all responsible for it.

Address your concerns to the current and former American and British administrations
edit on 15-4-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

and exactly who are they compared to him? I think you missed my point.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

This wold lost its independence in 1929. Not just europe the whole world. It was not lost by a war but lost over a cup of tea and a couple handshakes. It was when a couple genius richmen took controll of the worlds money and hold us all random till today. Not even a world war was able to free the world again.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xbeta

ok. i will cut it short. my point is, if something happens to this guy i am with now..i will keep you all responsible for it and a few heads will roll.

Did you actually just threaten a member[s] or the public ? I know "heads will roll" is just a saying, but in the current climate, that sounds eerily like an ISIS threat.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

perhaps. probably there is a report button. use it in doubt.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

but everybody wants to rule the world. there is even a song for it. how can you start something that is already there.

Sorry I don't quite understand what you mean.
I don't really care about 'everyone' wanting to rule the world. They are at the moment not actively trying to blatantly change our culture. Islam is. And I am no particular fan of it.
Plus it is the exact modus operandi islam has taken throughout history and it has been very successful.
Are you saying that's not the case?
Because history tells a different story and so do my eyes and my experience.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: therealfreeworld

Yes, and with the mass influx into Europe and a return to tribalism, Europe will soon begin to look a lot like Africa, a totally destabilised continent.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

understanding or lack of it is mutual.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

In my time here, I have reported very, very few posts. And I was never in doubt when I did. We don't threaten members or the public with violence or retribution. If you can't handle a debate without doing so, maybe you don't belong here.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i have no further suggestions. button is still there.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Did you actually just threaten a member[s] or the public ? I know "heads will roll" is just a saying, but in the current climate, that sounds eerily like an ISIS threat.

So, xbeta, are you now an alpha, because of the guy you are with?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Erdogan is so transparent in his theomaniac ambition that everybody can't help but laugh with him.

<<   2 >>

join