It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Until the US miliarty removes its dependents in S Korea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Swills

The North had it coming. Why are you so worried anyways?? its the South that is going to be rubble, and Japan will get some damage too. Guam should be safe.

In the eyes of many, America also has it coming. Why am I worried? Well, besides the death and destruction of many innocent lives these wars are draining us. Funny, we can't seem to afford healthcare, infrastructure, or higher education but we always seem to have all the money in the world for war. It's a con and people eat this up.

I can't wait until we finally have leaders who don't bring us to war so easily. Trump, effin' con man.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Just blow up all of Kims palaces

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Any reason to bash huh?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: dragonridr
Family cant go to Korea so there is no dependants in the camps.

Dude ... didn't you say you were a US Army Ranger somewhere on the boards here?

There have been dependents in Korea for as long as I can remember. There are way more today (percentage wise) than back when I did my first tour. I think most of the limitation was centered around being able to ensure basic necessities.

Yes, there are still one-year unaccompanied 'hardship' tours, but there are also three-year accompanied tours as well. I think the Command Sponsored rate is right around 25%.

And ... even if you're not Command Sponsored ... you can still bring your family with you for a short tour at your own expense. It's a PITA and expensive, but that's how I 'went' on my second tour.

I hope he comes back and clears up his explaination.

Maybe he just didn't know. But, he did say he was a ranger. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just want to make sure we ALL know what's real ... not call anyone out.

I hear so much about what is going on now since the news here in Japan is less "sensational" that really, when Abe says its time to take action, forget what Trump says, Abe says enough is enough. He was also thinking of the Japanese that was hijacked to nk as kids. I think Abe means what Trump is saying, dont Fk with Japan.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

If it works to their advantage you bet your ass they'd sacrifice them. Without question.

Hillary Clinton sacrificed some people in Benghazi.

edit on 4/15/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

some people say that two presidents did just that very thing to get the U.S. into a war.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Thanks Trump for giving us ANOTHER god damn war! I knew he would start something with NoKo! He will be the worst president ever and that's quite a feat!!

He hasn't given you another war.

The USA has always been at war with North Korea. The original war never ended.

And North Korea even now is threatening to nuke the USA.......i say stupid people win stupid prizes.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Thanks Trump for giving us ANOTHER god damn war! I knew he would start something with NoKo! He will be the worst president ever and that's quite a feat!!

What ? When ? Did I blink and miss a war ?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: musicismagic
Serious people, there is no movement at the moment here that the US is moving its dependents out of S Korea or at the military bases in Japan. Now, think about it, what President would allow the sacrifice of men, women and children (US) to be blown up to start a war.

If it works to their advantage you bet your ass they'd sacrifice them. Without question.

Gulf of Tonkin much....

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

This is correct. A state of war between North and South Korea has existed since the early 1950s.

On the 27th of July, 1953 a armistice was signed. Not a peace treaty. It was simply an agreement to stop shooting each other and created the DMZ.

Any US military personnel who server over in South Korea for more than 180 days, qualify for membership in the VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars) and also qualify for full VA benefits.

So yes, a state of war still exists between those two countries and has existed since 1950 and has never ended.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Now, think about it, what President would allow the sacrifice of men, women and children (US) to be blown up to start a war.

Thats pretty much the whole premise behind a false flag....

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Trump had to do something to divert attention away from the fact he couldn't fulfill a single one of his campaign promises legally, and divert attention from that potential "russian collusion" thing.

He couldn't even keep his promise that he would keep us out of WW3, claiming Clinton would get the U.S. into WW3 as part of his campaign "speeches" that were simply nonsense spewing sessions.

If the news is accurate, we may be in for a wild ride soon.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

Trump had to do something to divert attention away from the fact he couldn't fulfill a single one of his campaign promises legally, and divert attention from that potential "russian collusion" thing.

He couldn't even keep his promise that he would keep us out of WW3, claiming Clinton would get the U.S. into WW3 as part of his campaign "speeches" that were simply nonsense spewing sessions.

If the news is accurate, we may be in for a wild ride soon.

Actually if trump colluded then all the Russian Syria stuff is a dog and pony show and no real threat to planet earth..

If not the trump is lobbing rockets at the allies of nuclear powers...

Please Jesus let trump have committed treason..

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I just want to chime in about dependants in SK. I was in charge of contracting at one of our bases and can verify that I wrote a lot of contracts for Military Family Housing and this was within the past 8 years just to give a 'known' timeframe.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Just read an article in "TIME" on-line dated April 24, 2017 saying that US military forces are planning a civilian evacuation "drill" for this coming June.

The last drill of this kind was back in October-November of 2016.

Prior to that, no such drill had been conducted for several years.

Summertime, and the livin' might not be too easy!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join