It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Until the US miliarty removes its dependents in S Korea

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Serious people, there is no movement at the moment here that the US is moving its dependents out of S Korea or at the military bases in Japan. Now, think about it, what President would allow the sacrifice of men, women and children (US) to be blown up to start a war.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Serious people, there is no movement at the moment here that the US is moving its dependents out of S Korea or at the military bases in Japan.

Can you elaborate on that sentence, it's a bit confusing.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Serious people, there is no movement at the moment here that the US is moving its dependents out of S Korea or at the military bases in Japan. Now, think about it, what President would allow the sacrifice of men, women and children (US) to be blown up to start a war.

If it works to their advantage you bet your ass they'd sacrifice them. Without question.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Its all to make China squirm.
Nkora wont flinch, if they do we will see another atom spit upon Asia.
edit on 14-4-2017 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Or perhaps they believe their own military hype and believe NK can be taken without risk to civilians and allies.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Serious people, there is no movement at the moment here that the US is moving its dependents out of S Korea or at the military bases in Japan.

Can you elaborate on that sentence, it's a bit confusing.

Sorry.
Here there is no movement of civilians moving away from the bases in Okinawa and in S. Korea. It's already been stated that the US will shoot down any missile from N Korea over the Japan Sea which according to the Japanese TV here will be very soon unless fatso backs down, which of now, 12:30 JaPan time he has, I think fatso is getting the messege, don't fk with the trump, he'll trump your asss

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Family cant go to Korea so there is no dependants in the camps. In fact in Korea its considered a combat zone since the US is still at war with North Korea. There was no treaty signed to end the war and has never really ended. Or in other words you dont know what your talking about.
edit on 4/14/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Would they all go to Guam if the order was given??
edit on 4-14-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Perhaps, you would not want to telegraph your intentions to an enemy watching any and all developments that could warn them of an impending strike upon them? Kim Jong-un already knows about the American and Japanese carrier fleets making moves towards North Korea. China could probably stomach the temporary presence of American ships, but not the Japanese, there's a lot of bad blood between those two countries. Also, you need to factor in the artificial islands China have built in disputed waters.

There are lots of provocations, and lots of variables creating political tensions.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Thanks Trump for giving us ANOTHER god damn war! I knew he would start something with NoKo! He will be the worst president ever and that's quite a feat!!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The North had it coming. Why are you so worried anyways?? its the South that is going to be rubble, and Japan will get some damage too. Guam should be safe.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Wow.. I like your attitude! How can "fatso" save face at this point? The Day of the Sun holiday will be coming to an end in a few hours.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

My brother is in S Korea ministering to troops. I talked to him maybe 10 days ago and he will be coming home in May. He showed no concern at the the time and has often said the S Korean's ignore N Korea. I am thinking this is not a time to ignore the situation.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

There won't be a war unless NK provokes one. We aren't going there to attack NK, VP Pence is going to be in South Korea this weekend for Easter, so that would be shocking. I would also expect to see a large movement by South Korea and Japan with our troops if something immediate was expected.

I think Trump is adding pressure to NK to see if there is enough momentum to spark an uprising in Kim's circle... get them scared, and fearful of losing power and the wolves will start foaming at the mouth.

Time will tell, but I don't think it will be this weekend unless Kim gets trigger happy.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Family cant go to Korea so there is no dependants in the camps. In fact in Korea its considered a combat zone since the US is still at war with North Korea. There was no treaty signed to end the war and has never really ended. Or in other words you dont know what your talking about.

Yes, I know that. Thanks for making it clear, that once married to a s korean lady she is shipped to the US, is that right?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Family cant go to Korea so there is no dependants in the camps.

Dude ... didn't you say you were a US Army Ranger somewhere on the boards here?

There have been dependents in Korea for as long as I can remember. There are way more today (percentage wise) than back when I did my first tour. I think most of the limitation was centered around being able to ensure basic necessities.

Yes, there are still one-year unaccompanied 'hardship' tours, but there are also three-year accompanied tours as well. I think the Command Sponsored rate is right around 25%.

And ... even if you're not Command Sponsored ... you can still bring your family with you for a short tour at your own expense. It's a PITA and expensive, but that's how I 'went' on my second tour.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

There have been dependents in Korea for as long as I can remember. There are way more today (percentage wise) than back when I did my first tour. I think most of the limitation was centered around being able to ensure basic necessities.

Yes, there are still one-year unaccompanied 'hardship' tours, but there are also three-year accompanied tours as well. I think the Command Sponsored rate is right around 25%.

And ... even if you're not Command Sponsored ... you can still bring your family with you for a short tour at your own expense. It's a PITA and expensive, but that's how I 'went' on my second tour.

I hope he comes back and clears up his explaination.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Yes, I know that. Thanks for making it clear, that once married to a s korean lady she is shipped to the US, is that right?

No

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I hope he comes back and clears up his explaination.

Maybe he just didn't know. But, he did say he was a ranger. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just want to make sure we ALL know what's real ... not call anyone out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join