It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans defect to North Korea What!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

living in North Korea probably isn't as bad as we are told

Depends on who's telling. NK citizens are the happiest on the planet. According to NK.

It's bad.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Keep in mind anyone foreigners living there cannot say anything which will paint NK is a bad light.

I'd think there's things they very well might have enjoyed, a higher status, but still many things they despised but can't talk about.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I tend to go with the people who left NK and their words..they all say its pretty bad, and going to places like China is a eye opener because of all the extreme wealth (plastic bottles dont cost a weeks salary for instance, it is basically free and can be found in garbages even).

NK government needs to be taken out and shot..they are a shame for what I assume are good honest people.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
So keeping it all a bit on the level, living in North Korea probably isn't as bad as we are told, and not as good as we would like it to be, but I digress.

Actually OP it's worse than you could ever imagine.

Survivors tell stories of mothers eating their own babies to stay alive inside prison camps...
That's if the guards doesn't force a miscarriage first because they are most likely the father.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

They will be treated as Royalty or asked to leave...worse, placed in camps and/or worse.

If the latter is true, they will beg the West to get them out...but they can't communicate.

Conundrum

good luck to these...

mg

top topics

<< 1   >>

join