It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean War Drone Program

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I can't decided who is more confident in the outcome of the possible war between u.s. and North korea.

China is basically BEGGING both countries not to start something that is "irreversible", with no winners for either country involved.

China also said "whoever instigates the war will have to live with the repercussions forever in history". (Or something along those lines, I paraphrased).

My question is...

How exactly does the United States know what kind of weapons Mr. Un has has and what actions he is capable and willing to make?

www.google.com...< br />
North Korea is secretive, so how exactly does the United States know anything much that is reliable?

North Korea is old school mixed with modern technology. I even read that they do the whole "broadcast a series of numbers on the radio and it gets deciphered through a key by agents"- old school. Which is pretty smart imo. No "hacking" worries.

Sure the US has spies and satellites, but if North Korea is a secretive nation, and they know eyes are all over them, I think they would go to great lengths to hide their true capabilities.

How certain are you that North Korea doesn't have a bag full of tricks up their sleeve, for their enemies that decide to try and figure that question out militarily and over-confidentaly?

North Korea is a threat to use nuclear weapons on its enemies, but is it worth trying to take out a "threat", if it means forcing a "threat" to become a "reality"?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

I think Monday will come just like any other.

This reminds me of Y2K or when Putin went "missing".

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Lil Kim doesn't seem scared or is backing down at all either. Tomorrow is the "Day of the Sun", if anything were to happen, tomorrow would be the day. We won't have to wait long.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

North Korea is a threat to use nuclear weapons on its enemies, but is it worth trying to take out a "threat", if it means forcing a "threat" to become a "reality"?

saying you will respond with nukes is very stupid to be blunt
it leaves no room for any other kind of conflict
no wiggle room for Kim
no wiggle room for everyone else
who wants to continue making money

if north Korea is to have stable international future
then nuclear conflict is completely off the books

all kim needs to do is take the nukes off the table
then
maybe the international community include North Korea in some of their stuff
or
we can all have our war
and still be around to get rich

edit on 14-4-2017 by kibric because: boo

edit on 14-4-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What's this got to do with drones?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Its april 15th 901am in north korea right now. In other words the day of the sun... today, not tomorrow my friend.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Its april 15th 901am in north korea right now. In other words the day of the sun... today, not tomorrow my friend.

People are funny. I lived there for 21 years. I'd visit my hometown (I grew up on a farm) ... be standing there with my wife ... and my childhood friends would tell me to stop pulling their leg, "Where did I really get off to?"

Nothing's going to happen until Pence's visit is over with. It's a diplomatic cool-off period. Monday may lead to a whole 'nuther thang.

The little fatty better quit running his mouth about nuking the US. I don't think Trump's having any more of it. And ... I think Trumps sack swings broadly enough for him to carry out a first strike that kills more than half of the North Korean population. All he needs is a nod from Congress ... a slight nod in the backrooms would prolly suffice.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It does not matter what fat boy has. He'll get his butt handed to him in a bag.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

yea but Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria didn't have nukes. How well did that work out?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

It's part of their military program. Which no one talks about. All we talk about it an "unreliable" nuclear arsenal. I'm asking how do we know what Mr Kim has and what he is capable of?

Who knows what else he has.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Do you really think the US with all there secret reverse engineered tech would allow Fat Kim to even nuke one US city? Fat Kim already knows he lost the war before it even started. Obama backed down time and time again but Trump isn't. Fatty knows that all too well now and is just trying to save face before he admits defeat. Worst case scenario that could happen is a failed nuke launch and he destroys his own city. This bs will continue with Erdogan seizing full power over the turkish government in a few days. If this maniac succeeds he is going to start a war with the Kurds next.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22129287]Idreamofme[post]

*moved by member
edit on 14-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Cmon dude. We know everything they got... We have the highest quality info, detection, spies, see through walls stuff.. sats in space.

One thing they do have? Tunnels. Lots of them. For years now they've been digging entire city size complexes and launch facilities...

Too bad. Because it'll become their tombs. I'm betting Kim will commit suicide... or get killed by his own....

Drones? Not a chance in hell....
edit on 14-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: Correction

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Hold up. You lived in North Korea for 21 years?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Yes, Sir, I did indeed (South Korea). 20 years in Seoul and one year in AnJongNi.

edit on 1442017 by Snarl because: LOL ... misread ... LOL

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

You may be right. But is it wise to test that theory?

Especially with China and Russia pleading for us not to. Maybe they know something we don't.....

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Yes, Sir, I did indeed. 20 years in Seoul and one year in AnJongNi.

Actually , Seoul is in South Korea.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So is AnJongNi, but Snarl put South Korea in parathensis.

edit on 2017-04-14T21:00:31-05:002201714America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: parenthesis plural is what?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So is AnJongNi, but Snarl put South Korea in parathensis.

LOL ... you got me on the question. Who lives in North Korea for that many years and now has access to the Internet ('kept that Jenkins fella)? LOL

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join