It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan laughing spreads his wings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
In the Black Sabbath song War Pigs the lyrics are profound. This is the reason for the coming WWIII:

"As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind,
Poisoning their brainwashed minds"

www.metrolyrics.com...

Right now the hatred for mankind is at all time highs. [snipped] I hope we can discuss why is it everyone else in the world is our enemy. The North Koreans are next. It just seems there is no end our list of enemies. Satan is truly laughing as the US carries out Satan's work.

Mod Note: snipped Off Topic material.
edit on Fri Apr 14 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: added EX TAGS and SOURCE IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I think the population in general have no enemies abroad, it's our Government that has the beef, for whatever reasons.
edit on 14-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I think it is corporations grabbing up resources leads to a ton of problems and conflicts (economic hit men).

I also think conflicts are to keep the petro dollar afloat even though the US has not lived up to keeping the dollar strong and backed.
edit on 14-4-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I would say Assad, Isis and lil Kim have plenty of blood on their hands.
Satan might just have a few irons in the fire.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

they're not
the news tells you they are
the papers
the opinions
a new enemy for every decade
a new threat on every street
bad news sells
but most people want to live in peace
whether its north Korea
or Baghdad
Paris Madrid etc

Those who presume to be our Masters
Those who want to be
cause most of the fuss

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

I think the population in general have no enemies abroad, it's our Government that has the beef, for whatever reasons.

True, but a large segment of the population cheers on the wishes of the government (or president) it supports or has elected (regardless of party), which is the problem.

Blind obedience and unthinking morale, for the most part.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Uh, we are not the ones firing off misguided nukes to show our "huevos". That's the little dictator "poisoning China's brainwashed lands" with the intent to have one capable of a USA landfall.
Just to be clear.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I have to post the video now that you started the lyrics..

I just have to.

That is a good question..

Why does the world hate us so bad?
Or do they?

Who in the world hates the US so bad?
And why?

edit on 14-4-2017 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

People are being conditioned , morals are compassion are being replaced with bigotry and intolerance.

The invasion stuff is more about money than anything else but it is good to have a rabid populace at home cheering on the wars.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
And make no mistake, the "Death and hatred to mankind" clearly prophesied the battle cry of ISIS and all the other RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS since the song was wrtten.

...since I grew up in 60s and 70s. Black Sabbath was (and remains) one of my all time favorite bands. Though it's interesting that we can tie these lyrics to today's world, pretty sure they were directed at the Vietnam war.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The Cake cover

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Alas, the reality we live in includes evil people with selfish wants. Unchecked those evil people consume all in their path and grow their power and holdings. If we recognize an evil, our society must push back and create a little space to preserve the good of mankind. NK's Kim being one that represents an evil is something that left ignored will hurt a lot of people as it appears he is doing to NK's citizens now.

If everyone would just treat each other as they would want themselves treated, there would be no wars or need for any law. The US was founded to give people a chance at freedom as long as the choices individuals make doesn't cause evil to be perpetrated on others. When evil exposes itself, we stand for preserving sanity and ending the depravity. Without this, we who love the pursuit of happiness and freedom for all, would be endangered humans.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
And make no mistake, the "Death and hatred to mankind" clearly prophesied the battle cry of ISIS and all the other RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS since the song was wrtten.

...since I grew up in 60s and 70s. Black Sabbath was (and remains) one of my all time favorite bands. Though it's interesting that we can tie these lyrics to today's world, pretty sure they were directed at the Vietnam war.

I would add the Lyrics from some Pink Floyd music too:

"Dogs of war, and men of hate. There's no cause. They don't discriminate......" and
"The Generals sat, and the lines on the map, moved from side to side"
"with , without, and who''ll deny, it's what the fighting's all about"..

Black Sabbath and Pink Floyd both laid it out eloquently.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I have to post the video now that you started the lyrics..

I just have to.

That is a good question..

Why does the world hate us so bad?
Or do they?

Who in the world hates the US so bad?
And why?

You should have posted a disclaimer:
Warning Gratuitous Bush Shots.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Just like witches at black masses!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Here Piggy Piggy!!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
"You must die, so that they can live"

Seems these lyrics are playing out.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I always felt that Judas Priest have been very "prophetic" of today's world. From their "Sands of Time" to "Abductors."

Sands of Time

Abductors

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I would say Assad, Isis and lil Kim have plenty of blood on their hands.
Satan might just have a few irons in the fire.

Who made us World Police. Listen to the words to this song:

www.youtube.com...

This song is YOU!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Hypothetically speaking if you were able to get the jump on Kim and take him out along with some of the top brass NK would probably fall pretty quickly. I don't think dropping a bomb on Kim's head is a smart thing to do, but with nobody barking orders or for the soldiers to be loyal too I'd imagine that most of the soldiers would trade their weapons for a better life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join