It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump won't publicise WH visitor logs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You saying they don't?

I'd venture to guess they have confidential meetings fairly regularly. I'd actually be more surprised if they didn't...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Can you imagine the outrage from the conservatives if Pelosi, or Bernie tried to keep their meetings secret?

No. There wouldn't be any. They are only leftists and not taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seagull

Well, to be frank, I'm curious.

Why would you want to be frank you should be happy to be you.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
www.bbc.co.uk...

The same trump who criticised Obama for lack of transparency

Already posted Here
General consensus is the reich finds this stunning and brave of Trump...part of making America great again or some such.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

www.bbc.co.uk...

Already posted Here
General consensus is the reich finds this stunning and brave of Trump...part of making America great again or some such.

"General consensus" of whom...?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

www.bbc.co.uk...

Already posted Here

The feckless partisans who will stand by their god emperor even if he ate a baby.

and of course the "b-but clinton would have .." stuff to white knight through projection

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Already posted Here

The feckless partisans who will stand by their god emperor even if he ate a baby.

and of course the "b-but clinton would have .." stuff to white knight through projection

I see. Well, I am an enthusiastic Trump supporter because I agree with about 95% of his policy positions and think so far he's done a great job.

Does that make me a "feckless partisan"?
edit on 14-4-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife knows about Pizzagate.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Why doesn't the WH just convert existing logs to electronic format and implement e-logging with auto upload to a public database?

No, lets just charge average Joe 70K for a book and a pen and a few photocopies and a scanner.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Already posted Here

I see. Well, I am an enthusiastic Trump supporter because I agree with about 95% of his policy positions and think so far he's done a great job.

Does that make me a "feckless partisan"?
positions or actions?
they seem to be at odds
If you are cheerleading a symbol, regardless of what that symbol actually does, then yes.
If you are a ideologe who likes when a promise is kept that matches your specific previously held views, and will roast someone who fails, lies, or otherwise falls short, then no.

So this subject itself is a good touchstone to figure that out. Plenty of the rightys here on ATS complained Obama wasn't transparent, etc..how is your view on this revelation that Trump is iron curtain'ing his logs? not good or MAGA?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Why doesn't the WH just convert existing logs to electronic format and implement e-logging with auto upload to a public database?

No, lets just charge average Joe 70K for a book and a pen and a few photocopies and a scanner.

Logs can be hacked..
have 4chan signing in hitler, daffy duck (best duck), etc in about 12 seconds

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

Already posted Here

Apologies, I should have searched - mods feel free to close as it's a duplicate!

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Weren't these logs only introduced under Obama - useless crumbs thrown to the masses to give the false impression he was transparent.
Sounds like a good idea to undo every single thing the Obama administration did... it's the only way to be sure of ridding the rotting disease Obama spread to the whole country over 8 years...
edit on 14/4/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

edit on 14/4/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Honestly I don't care who visits the White House, and if you think every president before has been forthright with every visitor that has come to meet with them before this one you're deluding yourself. All politicians are sneaky bastards. The visitors log only shows who they want you to know has been there to distract you while the ones they don't want you to know about sneak in and out through unseen routes. So the newest sneaky bastard in chief isn't releasing visitor logs- there's no law that says he has to, but you'll never really know exactly who is going in and out of there anyway.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join