It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In The Line of Duty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
World Productions for BBC NI made this series with the help of The European Regional Development Fund .

I would like to personally thank everyone involved in making this television series . I can honestly say (series 3) it is the best drama I've ever seen - absolutely gripping by the end . I have cried my tears of relief and dried my eyes - not a historic victim but embroiled in these matters was I . When the character was sectioned and threatened by multiple psychiatrists , police and social services , solicitors and legal arbitrators too : something like this hits home .
What a journey we have been on since the death of Margaret Thatcher , where the doggedly good have brought justice to the truly evil . They are bringing it , and justice certainly shall prevail : a time-honoured fact . We spell honour with a u in GB .

So many thank-yous even to the tea makers , even the mice that live at the back of the set . Though I'll sit and consider further if sincere gratitude can be induced , I'm a person who looks on the bright side and with faith . Real people do carry out these duties .

Abstract:
The truth will always out in the end , this is a fact you can live your life by . Remember this as I did : that the truth , the real truth , is incorruptible , untouchable , undefeatable at all , in any way . It cannot and will never be changed . Though they , the molesters of it , may try every way to deny it , they can never , ever , win .

They , the sinners , imagined themselves faster than facts ,more sly than truth , more powerful than justice and wiser than God . But what they did not see coming is that this is LIFE - full of nasty surprises for the wicked and hidden comforts for the meek and oppressed . And of course the just and upright . No one owns or invented life as we know it . As soon as their crimes were committed they were guilty , and so the speed of their conviction by fact overtook them , and will eat at them until they die .

All there is left is a call to repentance and a cry for forgiveness of their souls . I might mention ( to them ) , the price . Some , are, were, past being able to afford it .

As referenced above :

They will not win this fight , because they cannot .

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
What you call truth is an opinion. Opinions cannot be lies. Facts do not require you to choose.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
What you call truth is an opinion. Opinions cannot be lies. Facts do not require you to choose.

OO , a donkey came and pooped here

new topics

join