It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humans are horrible- the ultimate rant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So what I am getting from the OP is that all @ssholes are @ssholes but that African @ssholes are the worst @ssholes, and we are all terrible @ssholes because no one pays attention to the African @ssholes like they do the other @ssholes?

At least we're all @ssholes or have @ssholes ... I forget which it is.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Bwahahaha! I think we need a bigger tin than that one.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Some people are born without a-holes....um....not sure if this is pertinent to the thread, but it has spiraled down anyway, because, according to the OP, we're all horrible people.

Some more horrible than others....and there's a fix if you're born without the exit.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

I'm pretty negative in general but i have also noticed the level of vitriol from members has increased recently.

If you wanna have some fun look at the members who are being so mean and look up what they've spent most of their recent time talking about, or more specifically whom. I think there's a fair amount of butt hurt going around because the glass houses that were built on the election got shattered.

It sucks when you once again get conned and feel the need to take it out on your fellow people.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

We'll never reach our "peak." Our "peak" would most likely be a space faring civilization. We, humanity, will never see it. Why? It requires a species to have their proverbial # together and have a compromising mentality. That's not ever going to be the case for humanity. It gets worse in the opposite direction everyday.
edit on 14-4-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

"so humans are all assholes"

A quite candid and concise if overly graphic view of humanity as it has always been.

And a perfect reason why we need (and have not by our own choice) the UFO overlords that are even now doing their behind the scenes work.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I always find it interesting that the person who brands all humans as @ssholes usually doesn't stop to put him or herself in that same box.

Now, I could very well be wrong, but usually, even when someone starts with the "we're all @ssholes" premise, they almost never put themselves in that spot despite usage of the inclusive "we."

And that's usually the first step to understanding that you're not part of the solution but instead part of the problem. Stop demanding everyone else fix their own @ssholes when you ignore your own.

Because at the end of the day, if you are keeping your own @ss clean, then you at least know you have affected one positive @ss change in this world.
edit on 14-4-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

I don't think we will either.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Ideally, I hope humanity gets to the point to where it can do it. However, realistically, I just don't think it will ever happen.

There's no talking with the majority. There's certainly no reasoning with them. While Charles Manson is not someone to view as a role model by any means, I watched an interview with him and he got started on the "intelligence" of humanity and he said quite succinctly, "There's no talking to them. You could beat them with a horsewhip and they STILL wouldn't know what the hell you were talking about." I hate to admit it, but he hit the proverbial nail square on the proverbial ..
edit on 14-4-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Yea I'm not shamed but if it makes you feel better to think you did that, go a.. If I was shamed, I probably wouldn't had continued to post.

If you're so small minded and incapable of any shred of humor as to equate my response with "mankind is literally the worst" then I genuinely pity you, and that's why I'm happy to let you feel like you shamed me with your comment. You clearly need it.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: mOjOm

why should i relax?
this is the sad truth

What good does it do you to get all worked up over it??? Nothing.

So why not relax instead.

Why worry about things you can't change??? You can't change it so there is no point in worrying about it.
Why worry about things you can change??? You can change it so there is no point in worrying about it.
So there is never a reason to worry about anything.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Got a TLDR?

people = shoot...

but more slipknotty..

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

i think you are a bit wrong theres no such thing as a soul and this is not a "test" its the real deal

Exactly. And if there is a god, I am living proof he is a monster who thrives on creating suffering.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

a reply to: mOjOm

why should i relax?
this is the sad truth

What good does it do you to get all worked up over it??? Nothing.

So why not relax instead.

Why worry about things you can't change??? You can't change it so there is no point in worrying about it.
Why worry about things you can change??? You can change it so there is no point in worrying about it.
So there is never a reason to worry about anything.

Or hakuna matata; tldr version.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

K.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

No.

Cliche Much?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: nemonimity

yup

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

sorry to burst your bubble but thats the sad truth

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

the truth is its impossible to know what happen after we die
also yes we are a parasite destroying this beautifull planet

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

If anyone is butthurt in this thread, in my humble opinion.....it's you.

this, freaking this
shamrock aciddentally proved my own point

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join