It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humans are horrible- the ultimate rant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
every day ,every week,every month we see only one thing on tv: politics. while a bunch of poor kids die on Africa we hear only war,crime and rich people being assholes. where is the help? where is the hope? has i have already said should we be really interested in trump? putin? ISIS? hahhahahah no! if they want to be assholes let they be! we are the ones that should be changing the world! also politics is all a hoax, a smokescreen i would not be surprised if has you read this line, the already mentioned people are getting drunk on bar somewhere.
sadly politics arent the only place these people live,one of the sadest places is science, due to those people science has turned into yet another religion,just say something that goes angaist their views and they will scream: "BAH!!!! PSEUDOSCIENCE!1!1!!1!!1!11" , now a lot people wont like what i say but: the only pseudoscince is the guy who screams "NIBIRU!!!!!!!" the one who sells "tottaly" "legit" "medicine" ,the one who believes that they are spraying us with chemtrails, the one who believes on chackras(whatheever those are) and pyshic powers and the one that believes on bigfoot
everyone else could be telling the truth: ufos havent been disproven ,ghosts too, and i personnaly believe those are the same thing but on disquise

and then there are wars that can be described on only one quote:
THE EXACT MOMENT SOMEONE FIRST MADE AN WEAPON, ALL HOPE ON HUMANS WAS LOST

so humans are all assholes

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Word. My solution would be to kill every evil person on the planet but hey it's considered to extreme. I'm just looking forward to the day the WW3 morons are gone and i can post a i told you so and now grow the f#ck up thread. Seriously shut the f#ck up the world is not going to end.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

our ape cousins make and use weapons and have clan wars, its part of our genetics.

I like to look at humans as domesticated apes with neurosis that we think make us higher than other animals. I think the problem lies with our refusal to see ourselves as we are. Everyone's capable of evil and good, but our need to be something "better" than what we are leads us down paths of self destruction. I think that neurosis shows it self in strange ways like the need to believe we were created by something supernatural, (which I think is ridiculous if something happens it's natural regardless of what happens).

Much in the same way its supposed to calm you to think of people naked when your up on a stage, I think it makes our race more relatable and easier to deal with when we view us in our natural state of scared apes grasping to figure out who at what we are.

To some it up we're horrible people because we're apes trying to be what we think people are supposed to be like.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Got a TLDR?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Sorry, there is no hope. Man is destined for self-destruction.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Got a TLDR?

Is FU big enough?

To the OP -

I've said for a longtime, all these wars are about territory and resources.
The simple fcat is and you touched on it, are the atrocities that happen in Africa.
If Mugabe had oil or other resources worth taking, he'd be next but because he hasn't he's free to murder anyone he wants.

All the Faux outrage over Assad and his people while Duarte is throwing drug addicts out of helicopters, but that's fine because drugs are bad mmmkay..

Some chinese people work in buildings surrounded by suicide nets, but thats fine we need our new top of the range sleek looking cell phones/Spying machines.

Many countries today are suffering from genocide or horrible things like female genital mutilation (which is sick just to type)
but that doesn't put fear on the hearts of people on the news. You have to keep people scared, scared people are easier to control.

You are right - Humans are horrible
edit on 14/4/2017 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Got a TLDR?

TLDR: everything sucks, including OP's spelling.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
My honest feeling is that, in essence, you are correct. Humans are capable of the most horrific acts of cruelty. People, as a rule, are judgemental, mean, clannish, and will steal money and jewelry off your dead body if nobody is watching.

My honest belief is that our souls are here to learn, like a school. A very hard school. Most people fail, miserably. Religion is in every culture, as a set of rules to assist people, even if they have to threaten them with the idea of a God or Gods looking from above, ready to mete out eternal punishment for people being evil in this life.

I have seen people at their worst, and at their best. All we can do is be the best we can be. Even if one person tries their best to be a good soul every day, that's one more person on this planet that doesn't suck.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Awesome, you just proved the OP's point.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Sorry I had your post and someone else open and replied to there thread on your thread, ahgghg were has my brain gone.
face palm.

edit on 14-4-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

only if Diaf works for you chubbs.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Try and relax. It's just a ride. It has it's ups and downs.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
a reply to: Shamrock6

Awesome, you just proved the OP's point.

I don't think noticing that the rant consists of a list of reasons why everything sucks and that the spelling of said rant isn't amazing is really "proof" that the entire human race sucks.

You being butt hurt about it might be, though.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Got a TLDR?

TLDR.... The OP=ESL

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Got a TLDR?

TLDR.... The OP=ESL

Ya don't say?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i dont think its fair to judge us humans from what youve seen on tv.

i think its a safe bet all the humans youve actually met are actually quite nice.
[not internet people].

edit on 14-4-2017 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Taggart

only if Diaf works for you chubbs.

Chubbs?
Projecting?

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This thread is its own case in point.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link