It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Unacknowledged – An Expose of the Greatest Secret In Human History : From Dr. Steven Greer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Any other feedback from others who have seen the documentary?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

If you're the sought of person that reads everything on the subject, then it's worth watching.
If you're knowledgeable on the subject and are expecting to learn something new then forget it.
If you know little about the subject probably worth watching.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
People who try to make money of the UFO phenomenon are untrustworthy and they always have ulterior motives too. If you have real evidence for the existence of alien life just go to a news station and broadcast it live on air. This bs with making movies and writing books has nothing to do with disclosure.

Look how much money the military industrial complex has made off the UFO phenomenon.

The video has some good material, but mostly already knew. Still worth watching.
edit on 24-5-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
People who try to make money of the UFO phenomenon are untrustworthy and they always have ulterior motives too. If you have real evidence for the existence of alien life just go to a news station and broadcast it live on air. This bs with making movies and writing books has nothing to do with disclosure.

I don't agree. People do this for a living...Spending their time and money researching, traveling, etc.

If they can make a living and write books, create and produce documentaries, host conventions, etc then why shouldn't they get paid??

This argument makes no sense to me at all.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: dragonridr

well looking at the full picture, he is human and a drug addict, apparently!

i dont know his story, but i did know of the disclosure project, which raised

awareness in the area, with some top evidence....

We dont know the psychological effects of dealing with information, that powerful
people are trying to hide, possible game changing sh1t.

Steroids has many side effects, and when dealing with stressful situations
especially prolonged ones, even the strongest of us would turn to an escapism,
so saying because of this or that, nothing he says is true, is

just as ridiculous as still believing everything he claimed to be true!

And i often wonder the intentions of people who ostricise at the first whiff
of foul play.

You may want to look up the term libel...

Calling someone a "drug addict" in written form, when you have absolutely no proof of them being one, could be considered libel some courts.

He was an emergency room physician, for many years...most physicians I know (I work with them daily) are either in incredibly great shape or in terrible shape.

Claiming Greer is a steroid user just because he is in great shape is terrible. Sounds like you might be a tad bit jealous.

If I had info like he states he has, I'd work out and be as fit as I could be too.

Ppl like you make it easier to believe him...Personal attacks that are unwarranted, and not held up by any sort of fact, are always a red flag, IMHO.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Dr X
Greer sounds completely sincere in the radio interview. He's spot on about how we have been manipulated and seems genuinely concerned about the future.

Yeah, but he should be doing all this for free, just like all ufologists who have money trees in their garden and dont have to worry about paying bills, rent, etc

No, they shouldn't.

Would you do your job for free?? Derp!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

you should look up the word apparently.... it would seem.

and my body is a temple, i have my mind to thank for that.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Dr X
Greer sounds completely sincere in the radio interview. He's spot on about how we have been manipulated and seems genuinely concerned about the future.

Yeah, but he should be doing all this for free, just like all ufologists who have money trees in their garden and dont have to worry about paying bills, rent, etc

No, they shouldn't.

Would you do your job for free?? Derp!

Read my posts! Derp!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
His book unacknowledged is very good too! I just bought it and love it so far, so I am super excited to watch the documentary!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Who exactly are the 'NASA whistleblowers' he refers to?

Ed Mitchell? Says NASA has no UFO secrets, but passes on gossip from other people.

Buzz Aldrin? Teases bout weird rock on Phobos to get funding for mission to Mars, but denies any NASA UFO secets.

Carol Rosin? Never worked for NASA, claims she was told secrets by von Braun fifty years ago.

Who else?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg
a reply to: flatbush71

Who exactly are the 'NASA whistleblowers' he refers to?

Ed Mitchell? Says NASA has no UFO secrets, but passes on gossip from other people.

Buzz Aldrin? Teases bout weird rock on Phobos to get funding for mission to Mars, but denies any NASA UFO secets.

Carol Rosin? Never worked for NASA, claims she was told secrets by von Braun fifty years ago.

Who else?

Jim, do you feel that there is something in this subject? Government files alone tell us they took this subject very seriously, and to Me, it is obvious that certain governments have made sure that the subject is ridicluled and not taken seriously.

How do you hide something? Cover it up in plain sight.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So if I watch the video and agree with every thing, can I be one of the cool kids?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
So if I watch the video and agree with every thing, can I be one of the cool kids?

What is your point?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Maybe there isn't one.

The whole concept of a con artist being the ideal candidate for first contact and what not, also the fact that I should blindly follow his cheap, over priced antics.

Plus with whole search for e.t, and the wives tales of the big bad government having made a deal quite popular these days. Even though I think such proclamation s of fact o truths does serve the government interests, even though I think it backfiring at the same time against them.

Just sarcasm really, not really interested in being a piss ant fighting for the survival of my purposed own soul.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Maybe there isn't one.

The whole concept of a con artist being the ideal candidate for first contact and what not, also the fact that I should blindly follow his cheap, over priced antics.

Plus with whole search for e.t, and the wives tales of the big bad government having made a deal quite popular these days. Even though I think such proclamation s of fact o truths does serve the government interests, even though I think it backfiring at the same time against them.

Just sarcasm really, not really interested in being a piss ant fighting for the survival of my purposed own soul.

The documentary is not about greer. It is about ufo evidence and a cover up. Because greer is behind the documentary, does not mean it is BS

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
A question. Reading the book Unacknowledged and wondering if this surviving EBEN from Roswell was so close to the Armed forces as he was even a visitor amongst them for a couple of years, why haven't I gotten any information on where they are from and what do they want. Haven't read the whole book but as of yet there is nothing on that information.

A big whole in this Greer narration is this fact or non fact

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Well that's the only way to inform people of events the news media will NOT cover, unless someone can come up with a way to send carrier pigeons out.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Jay. I think a lot of genuinely interesting events get swept up and classified as 'UFO reports', which is why the subject deserves serious attention -- especially by US intelligence agencies. And theoretical suggestions of ETI activity are not impossible at all, just -- so far -- not required. I treat these themes at www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html

In a number of my reports on human spaceflight activities which have triggered mass UFO reports, I make a special dedication:

"These research results are dedicated to the legions of unsung and often anonymous worldwide chroniclers of ‘UFO reports’ and other anomalous observations which so often fall through the cracks of scientific attention. These people, numbering in the thousands, have labored tirelessly for decades to capture information they want not to be lost forever, in the hopes that someday it could be important in making sense of it. Without them, most of it WOULD have vanished from human consciousness. Perhaps the explanations offered here are not precisely in line with their own expectations, but they are sincerely offered in fulfilment of their higher hopes that someday somebody would take real lessons from their efforts, and in keeping faith with them, would show their labors were not in vain. Salute!"

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

hey Jim i seen my first UFO last week, didn't want to make a thread because it was pretty underwhelming, however the more i think about what i saw the more i know it cant be explained.... it was dusk and there was an unusually bright star in the Sky (i look at the stars every night and know which way the move across the night sky) this star moved in a straight line from west to east, at first i thought it was a plane with the head lights on but as it travelled right across the whole area of sky i was watching and it was going away from me its light never dimmed once... always it looked like a star.

thats pretty much it lol...........
edit on 7-6-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: JimOberg

hey Jim i seen my first UFO last week, didn't want to make a thread because it was pretty underwhelming, however the more i think about what i saw the more i know it cant be explained.... it was dusk and there was an unusually bright star in the Sky (i look at the stars every night and know which way the move across the night sky) this star moved in a straight line from west to east, at first i thought it was a plane with the head lights on but as it travelled right across the whole area of sky i was watching and it was going away from me its light never dimmed once... always it looked like a star.

thats pretty much it lol...........

Have you checked www.heavens-above.com for ISS passes?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join