It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Unacknowledged – An Expose of the Greatest Secret In Human History : From Dr. Steven Greer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Even famous skeptics and debunkers make money!

Any money they may make doesn't come from conning the gullible so it's very different.

That would actually depend on what the truth is.
Since it's difficult to prove something doesn't exist, in the end the "con men" may turn out to be the debunkers. Hahaha

edit on 26-4-2017 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

i would say a high percentage of debunkers and trolls are "con-men"

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt

originally posted by: gortex

Even famous skeptics and debunkers make money!

Any money they may make doesn't come from conning the gullible so it's very different.

That would actually depend on what the truth is.
Since it's difficult to prove something doesn't exist, in the end the "con men" may turn out to be the debunkers. Hahaha

Also we have these skeptic conferences were people pay money to listen to a bunch of people ridicule a subject , sitting in their chairs and laughing and thinking they are intelligent because they have paid to listen to a skeptic or debunker

Certain skeptics and debunkers have no problem taking money from these people!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
So I suppose all of the high-ranking military and government officials who are part of the Disclosure project and who are in the film are all hoaksters and pranksters too...

Some people take the time to watch the full documentary that is free on you tube and aren't so quick to judge based on a moth or a guy selling his books to make a living, but rather the loads of information that is given from many people who have died or waited until their death beds to share the biggest secret this world has.

Listen if you want to - don't listen if you want to, but judge based on more than just what some jaded guy posts here...

Watch "Dr Steven Greer 2017 / UNACKNOWLEDGED AN EXPOSE OF THE GREATEST SECRET IN HUMAN HISTORY" on YouTube
youtu.be...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AineEithne

Watch "Dr Steven Greer 2017 / UNACKNOWLEDGED AN EXPOSE OF THE GREATEST SECRET IN HUMAN HISTORY" on YouTube

If that nearly 4 hour video is Steven Greer's Unacknowledged how come it was uploaded to youtube before the actual premier ?

At approximately 6 PM, PST on April 24th, the stream will go live. The presentation consists of pre-screening interviews, presentation of the latest trailer, and Dr. Greer’s live speech to audience before the film begins.
ufos-disclosure.blogspot.co.uk...

Regards , some jaded guy.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Greer sounds completely sincere in the radio interview. He's spot on about how we have been manipulated and seems genuinely concerned about the future.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X
Greer sounds completely sincere in the radio interview. He's spot on about how we have been manipulated and seems genuinely concerned about the future.

Yeah, but he should be doing all this for free, just like all ufologists who have money trees in their garden and dont have to worry about paying bills, rent, etc

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Yet he explains how he gave up a medical career. Which is frankly megabucks in the US.
He has to make a living and with that much knowledge on the subject I can understand his position.
I agree making money out of it casts doubt but does anyone work for free?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X
a reply to: Jay-morris

Yet he explains how he gave up a medical career. Which is frankly megabucks in the US.
He has to make a living and with that much knowledge on the subject I can understand his position.
I agree making money out of it casts doubt but does anyone work for free?

Exactly! Cant stand people saying they should not make any money!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'm sorry to bring this name up again, but has anyone noticed how many things from Greer are similar of what Tom Delong says? You can always wonder why that is.

Only, they seem to be dropping to a whole different conclusion, being Greer saying embrace while Delong says weaponise and fight.

Different agenda's, moneyflow or different opinions?

Actually would like to hear a "debate" between the two, just for run.

Not saying anyone is right or full of it, but I find the same foundation on certain things intriguing.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

Are they saying similar things? Delong sounds like he's spouting new age mumbo jumbo,
Greer sounds like he understands science, he's a doctor after all. Big difference.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

He talks about this letter in stating that he had a letter prior to the party where they invited him in for a conversation about the very topic of aliens themselves. That's what I understood from it anyways. (my four month old is a bit of a distraction sometimes)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

I searched this thread for that exact same reason.
I just finished watching Unaknowledged, and I really liked it.
Everything Greer made sense to me.
However, through the entire movie I kept being reminded about Tom Delores book Chasing Shadows, which writes about the same things taking place. Hoaxed alien abduction by our governments, forced war, nazi tech, free power, OP paper clip, ...
It's like the movie was a documentary loosely based around the book.

I'm happy someone else noticed the same thing

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I just watch it, and really enjoyed it. A lot of stuff i have heard about before, but new info in there too.

To me, it is very obvious that this subject is taken seriously but the powers that be. Yes, we have debunkers who debunk because they like too. To them, that's more important than the truth. We also have the hoaxers, frauds that fake and lie for money.

But, there is so much evìdence that something is going on here. The world is ruled by disgusting power hungry sociopaths, obsessed with money and tribal warfare. It would not suprise me at all if we had technology that could benafit this planet, but ìs being kept from us.

Truely is a disgusting world!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I just watched Unacknowledge and had a quick gander through the replies to see what i expected to see, Greer bashing. And some linking to in depth debunking of past Greer exploits and claims, which is all very well but in this world of cloaks daggers and fake news, well leaves you, where exactly? But i think even if some of what is said about Greer is true i still and have always found a sincerity in Greer which is quite intuitive, ie my intuition tells me that his message is sincere, and that was, imho what the documentary was about, a message.

I had often thought that maybe people like Greer and Lazar may have been planted to attract those who wanted to speak out so as to keep a tight control over the lie, and one4all put it right on the first page. But it does not negate the message and it does not negate the dot to dots, which i think in this documentary Greer joins together (makes the connections) very well.

Technology, is what i have come to believe it is all about. Exactly as they put it in the end. If we had the tech we wouldn't need them and you heard the rest a thousand times before about keeping us the plebs, the common man, the workers, the cash cows the slaves. Slaves to the the power that be’s own massive egos, egos i quite possibly could not even imagine as for me the question “why wouldn't you want to heal the world” if you were not positively evil, bad or just plain ugly in some far out twisted kind of way.

The message is good, and as those old timers put it should be brought to the attention of as many of our youngsters as possible. If you get them in the right frame of mind and explain it honestly and as academically as you can in the best layman's terms, then eventually that revolution just might happen.

It may be that the rest of the world as in the case of France that possibly the truth will be brought about peacefully, but in the case of the USA i believe it will have to be a tear the power from their cold dead hands kind of revolution cause you guys do appear to be a root cause for the manipulation of the masses for those aforementioned egos.

When i think about the 13 years i have spent lurking on abovetopsecret, watching for the occasional smoking gun gleaming the occasional truth, it was all worth it by the way, you end up with a well rounded view of what on earth is actually going on and it leaves you feeling….. Well you know.

Unacknowledged just reaffirmed my beliefs using quotes and research that i already had knowledge of but given the Greer touch and message. And fair play to him. Its a good documentary and worth a watch. Its just a pity we can't get our hands on that Tech ay Ben. Or did you actually say anything or nothing or was it all just created made up and planted within the media………...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kode
I just watched Unacknowledge and had a quick gander through the replies to see what i expected to see, Greer bashing. And some linking to in depth debunking of past Greer exploits and claims, which is all very well but in this world of cloaks daggers and fake news, well leaves you, where exactly? But i think even if some of what is said about Greer is true i still and have always found a sincerity in Greer which is quite intuitive, ie my intuition tells me that his message is sincere, and that was, imho what the documentary was about, a message.

I had often thought that maybe people like Greer and Lazar may have been planted to attract those who wanted to speak out so as to keep a tight control over the lie, and one4all put it right on the first page. But it does not negate the message and it does not negate the dot to dots, which i think in this documentary Greer joins together (makes the connections) very well.

Technology, is what i have come to believe it is all about. Exactly as they put it in the end. If we had the tech we wouldn't need them and you heard the rest a thousand times before about keeping us the plebs, the common man, the workers, the cash cows the slaves. Slaves to the the power that be’s own massive egos, egos i quite possibly could not even imagine as for me the question “why wouldn't you want to heal the world” if you were not positively evil, bad or just plain ugly in some far out twisted kind of way.

The message is good, and as those old timers put it should be brought to the attention of as many of our youngsters as possible. If you get them in the right frame of mind and explain it honestly and as academically as you can in the best layman's terms, then eventually that revolution just might happen.

It may be that the rest of the world as in the case of France that possibly the truth will be brought about peacefully, but in the case of the USA i believe it will have to be a tear the power from their cold dead hands kind of revolution cause you guys do appear to be a root cause for the manipulation of the masses for those aforementioned egos.

When i think about the 13 years i have spent lurking on abovetopsecret, watching for the occasional smoking gun gleaming the occasional truth, it was all worth it by the way, you end up with a well rounded view of what on earth is actually going on and it leaves you feeling….. Well you know.

Unacknowledged just reaffirmed my beliefs using quotes and research that i already had knowledge of but given the Greer touch and message. And fair play to him. Its a good documentary and worth a watch. Its just a pity we can't get our hands on that Tech ay Ben. Or did you actually say anything or nothing or was it all just created made up and planted within the media………...

Exactly! I believe greer is sincere about a better planet, and he has put in s lot of time and effort. If he makes money, so bloody what! I bet all the people moaning about greer making money would do exactly the same thing if they had the chance. I would! Does that mean i do not care and are just doing this for money?

The documentary has a deep message, and certain people obsessed with their debunking beliefs (and yes, it is a belief) ignore it and attack the messenger.

This world is a truly messed up place. Filled with sociopaths obsessed with power, money and control. It would not suprise me if we do have free energy already and other technology that could make a huge difference to all our lives.

We are truly slaves, conditioned from birth.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Dr. Greer documentary Unacknowledged used an unauthorized and uncredited video segment at Mark 01:07:43, that is plagiarism by definition. And it happens that the producers of this documentary used video footage from the least likely person that will support Dr. Greer UFO Scam.

Watch the video: Dr. Greer Unacknowledged Plagiarism.

[video]e0rZQhfWN70[/video]
edit on 19-5-2017 by Jertens61 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2017 by Jertens61 because: Correction.

edit on 19-5-2017 by Jertens61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jertens61

Dr. Greer documentary Unacknowledged used an unauthorized and uncredited video segment at Mark 01:07:43, that is plagiarism by definition. And it happens that the producers of this documentary used video footage from the least likely person that will support Dr. Greer UFO Scam.

Watch the video: Dr. Greer Unacknowledged Plagiarism.

[video]e0rZQhfWN70[/video]

Seriously! At the end of the day, this is a very good ufo documentary. If people want to just focus on greer, and not the content, then do not watch it.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jertens61

How much was used?
Could possibly still be ok under fair use if it is a small fraction of the video.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This was really the same old stuff one could see on youtube.

And Greer shouldn't have had Richard Doty in this movie.

I would give it two and a half stars out of five.

Doty loses a whole star. Greer should have known better than have Doty in this

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join