It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN admits their reports on Fox News anchor were false

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
I invite you to reread the post. I wasn't offering my opinion but rather I posted the opinion from a recognized expert on the subject?

a reply to: Gryphon66

You stated that my opinion is meaningless because I haven't had a book on the best seller list.

If you haven't, by your own logic, your opinions here are meaningless.

But, for the record, call him "Judge Napolitano" if you wish, as I said, he's about equal to "Judge Judy" at this point.

/bored

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I invite you to reread the post. I wasn't offering my opinion but rather I posted the opinion from a recognized expert on the subject?

You stated that my opinion is meaningless because I haven't had a book on the best seller list.

But, for the record, call him "Judge Napolitano" if you wish, as I said, he's about equal to "Judge Judy" at this point.

/bored

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

/bored

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Abraham Lincoln

edit on 14-4-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

/bored

LOL.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

/bored

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Abraham Lincoln

Sadly, you've already spoken up.

I didn't realize you were a "Judge Nap" fanboy ... you shouldn't take it personally.

Can you disagree with the statement that he was a NY state judge for 8 years, and that he's been a TV personality for the last 14?

Because that's my statement. He's not a judge and hasn't been one in two decades. He is called by the honorific "Judge" by his fans.

He's an infotainer; that's really the only point here.

Calm down; sorry to trigger you so badly. Sheesh.

edit on 14-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I noticed nobody talks about Fox News after I mentioned it.

TOP KEK.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

While that may be true, would you say the same thing about someone who was in the Marines for 8 years, but became a WWE star? Would you say they don't know war? Or would you say they didn't know what they heard?

Now, for any human being, we can doubt what they heard. But then we'd have to discount ourselves completely.

A former prevents a concurrent, but it does not dispel it.

Also, logic requests that you judge the information before you judge the source.
edit on 4/14/2017 by TarzanBeta because: Minus "m"

ETA - I somehow feel it is important to know that I'm not double-teaming you and that I have starred some of your posts... I recognize how that can change how you determine my perception here.
edit on 4/14/2017 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
I noticed nobody talks about Fox News after I mentioned it.

TOP KEK.

Fox News.

Congratulations...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

He used the information.

Best to you friend.

Ordering or requesting surveillance from various British intelligence agencies is not the same as using information freely given to you.

Napolitano claimed the first which is false.

CNN claimed the latter which is true.

The source article claims CNN admits they were wrong about Napolitano's statements being false. CNN did no such thing.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

He used the information.

Best to you friend.

Ordering or requesting surveillance from various British intelligence agencies is not the same as using information freely given to you.

Napolitano claimed the first which is false.

CNN claimed the latter which is true.

The source article claims CNN admits they were wrong about Napolitano's statements being false. CNN did no such thing.

As I pointed out earlier: if you give me information, I will use it.

Every move played on the board is a request. What you get in return will determine your next move.

Peel away the layers and behold! Where there is a reception of information, there is a request for it.

Information is not offered arbitrarily by intelligent persons. Even if the idea is offered first, the reception is willful. Also, the fact that information is provided is a real indicator as to its request.

If someone doesn't know you but they start randomly telling you about the stock market - they're drunk.

Get out more, friend. Learn how people work.

Coming from a severe introvert, by the way, who purposefully exposes himself to outside forces for God knows what reason other than to really listen to them.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Never a good idea to slander a Judge.

He's not a judge ... he's a "Judge" ... in the same line as "Judy" and "Wapner."

All retired judges continue to be addressed The Honorable (Full Name) or as Judge (surname) in every situation.

Deny ignorance, please.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Heck, CNN and other left-wing media forget "the five eyes intelligence" alliance between Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK, and the U.S. Even thou originally this alliance vowed not to spy on one another, it changed to "I spy on your citizens and government employees and you spy on mine."

Unmasking the Five Eyes’ global surveillance practices

Not only did Edward Snowden present proof that each nation was spying on the other nation's citizens and government figures. They all also widely shared this spying data. The claim that "we don't spy on each other's governments/political opponents", when in fact we learned the opposite. Evidence was presented in every western news source that the Obama administration spied on foreign government employees, including presidents, prime ministers, political opponents etc, etc. This data was/is collected and kept in servers that only each other's intelligence agencies could use.

edit on 14-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

You're inventing complexities that don't exist in order to be perceived as wiser and more intuitive than the average person. It's obnoxious and lulzy.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
That's not quite the same thing as them surveiling trump.
Incidental capture.

"incidental capture" manure... If you unmask the identity of people and "share" that information with the nation whose citizens you are spying on, the fact that names are given is proof that it is not "incidental capture"... Left-wing news sources originally reported that several "senior government officials" were the sources behind the claims that "Trump's campaign advisors colluded with the Russians". The fact that these sources mentioned not only the names of these people but their affiliation as part of the "Trump campaign" is evidence this was done merely for political reasons. More so when no investigation proved these allegations of collusion with the Russians...

Stop being so silly....seriously...

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You're inventing complexities that don't exist in order to be perceived as wiser and more intuitive than the average person. It's obnoxious and lulzy.

I don't need to be perceived as anything other than another slice of dirt and water.

That doesn't address what I said. Further, that's an unfounded assumption.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Judge Napolitano is a good man, but like so many good men, the media tried to slander him and bring him down. Glad the Judge has been reinstated to Fox, he is one of the "good guys" on that network.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Yeah... it's kind of funny how some people keep using the "the Russians hacked us/influenced our elections" false narrative when there is no proof for these claims...

As for the "Trump advisers met with Russian ambassador"...so did democrats and Clinton's advisors as well as Obama administration officials...
edit on 15-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Judge Nap is an American hero, of course CNN is going to lie and slander him.

I mean honestly, he believes in the constitution so F him, right ?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I don't need to be perceived as anything other than another slice of dirt and water.

That doesn't address what I said. Further, that's an unfounded assumption.

For the record...

I think your replies are thoughtful as well as insightful.

🎯

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

The U.S. and the UK share intelligence all the time going back to WWII. Napolitano's accusation was that Obama called up the UK and said, "hey listen in on this guy for me, will ya?". That is a lie.
edit on 4/15/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join